Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Patriots at Rams: TNF Discussion

2 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

I absolutely love watching belichick get his turd pushed in.  Bonus I have the rams D

Got me 30 points in the 4th so far

They got a sack with Aaron Donald on the sideline... the Pats are truly pathetic.

So many things in rams favor this game.  Short week so Patriots stay in LA after playing chargers,  they live out of a bag all week in a hotel,  3 hour difference than they're used to,  rams still bitter over super bowl,  and yes cam sucks.  Perfect storm

The difference in this game? Akers and Defense. Newton sucks, but Goff's not that much better.

Just now, Law said:

The difference in this game? Akers and Defense. Newton sucks, but Goff's not that much better.

Um, if Goff was QB for the Pats this year, do you think they’d have a losing record and be out of the playoffs? Goff might not be HOF material,  but Cam’s career is over.

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Um, if Goff was QB for the Pats this year, do you think they’d have a losing record and be out of the playoffs? Goff might not be HOF material,  but Cam’s career is over.

Um, yes I do. No difference makers at WR. No TE at all. A mixed bag of average at RB (though Harris could be something on a better team), a below average OL and a slow, average at best DEF. They're lucky they have the record they do.

6 minutes ago, Law said:

Um, yes I do. No difference makers at WR. No TE at all. A mixed bag of average at RB (though Harris could be something on a better team), a below average OL and a slow, average at best DEF. They're lucky they have the record they do.

Fair enough 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Law said:

I’ll give you lack of offensive playmakers other than RB, but otherwise you’re wrong.

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I’ll give you lack of offensive playmakers other than RB, but otherwise you’re wrong.

OK. They are 6-7 with their one signature win against Baltimore. Maybe the Miami win is good too. They played Seattle and Buffalo close. Still lost. Lost to Denver, Houston, barely beat the Jets.

Not strong.

2 hours ago, Law said:

OK. They are 6-7 with their one signature win against Baltimore. Maybe the Miami win is good too. They played Seattle and Buffalo close. Still lost. Lost to Denver, Houston, barely beat the Jets.

Not strong.

Nobody’s saying they’re great. The theory advanced is that with an even serviceable QB they’d be a playoff team.