Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Risk it and wait till the late afternoon games?

Have one flex spot to fill in ppr and need to choose from: Shepard, Gieseki, Ty Johnson  Gurley or Perriman. 

had dropped Perriman but picked him back up with news of crowders calf. I had planned to play Shepherd in the flex, but if Crowder is out Perriman seems the obvious better play stepping into the number one role and the Jets playing from behind versus Seattle. 

problem is the jets game is 405, and New York plays at 1. I can play Shepard and play it safe, or wait and see if crowder is ruled out. My options then are to play Perriman still (seemingly worse than shep with crowder playing) or play ty Johnson (sounds like gore will be back). 

would you guys wait till the later games or just play Shepard? 

I like Perriman. 

I like Perriman just as much if Crowder plays, which I think he will. The loss of Mims this week should help both receivers. 

You are right, Shepard is the safe play against an Arizona team that will give points to WR's. If it is ppr, he has had between 6-8 receptions in 5 of the last six weeks since coming back from injury....and the one week he didn't was with Colt starting at QB.

Shepard for the safe floor, and Perriman if you are looking for upside against a vulnerable Seattle pass D.....but with potentially lower floor.