Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

week 14 Scoop and play RB

JD McKissic vs SF caught 10 balls last week vs washington and if Gibson remains injured may slot in as the lead back.

prediction 8 carries 35 yards 6 catches 42 yards, 1 receiving TD

he is 66% rostered in yahoo leagues

Alex Smith may have a bit of a grudge game here against SF. He is touchdown dependent but Barber available for the desperate 

1 hour ago, DrG said:

I picked up Ty Johnson who will be playable if Gore sits.

I tried, but someone beat me to him.  he was going to be my insurance policy.  then David Johnson got Covid and my bad situation got worse

2 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

I tried, but someone beat me to him.  he was going to be my insurance policy.  then David Johnson got Covid and my bad situation got worse

You got McKissic?

1 minute ago, stonewall said:

You got McKissic?

yes, picked him up today.

5 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

yes, picked him up today.

Then you should be alright. He looked electric last week. Honestly, I would rather have him starting for me over DJ this week anyway, who I know you lost.

If he can manage a receiving TD which isn't out of the qustion, then you will be golden.

1 minute ago, stonewall said:

Then you should be alright. He looked electric last week. Honestly, I would rather have him starting for me over DJ this week anyway, who I know you lost.

If he can manage a receiving TD which isn't out of the qustion, then you will be golden.

well, i'd argue if any player you pickup on the wire scores a TD, you have accomplished your goal.  at that point if you lose, its likely not because of them.

5 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

well, i'd argue if any player you pickup on the wire scores a TD, you have accomplished your goal.  at that point if you lose, its likely not because of them.

Very true....but just going off your prediction, if can somehow manage that TD, then you are set....and then some.

Even if he doesn't, I can't think of any better WW RB to be firing up this week. I looked for him in 3 different leagues, and he was owned. You did the best you could, imho.

14 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Very true....but just going off your prediction, if can somehow manage that TD, then you are set....and then some.

Even if he doesn't, I can't think of any better WW RB to be firing up this week. I looked for him in 3 different leagues, and he was owned. You did the best you could, imho.

we will see

I do agree.  at this time of the year it tends to be slim pickings for RB's.  people usually snap up any with potential going into the playoffs.

Gore was also on the wire, and if healthy, he is good for 4-6 points each week.   hes ok, but you kinda hope to do better than that with a waiver wire pickup.

I agree, if he gets the start, hes better than anybody out there on the wire (if available)

C J Prosise. 

10 non ppr points.  

I put this in the Gaskin thread. But I'll ask here too. Would Lynn Bowden be a worthy start in a PPR league?

Washington gets the start and was also dealing with a hamstring issue this week.

Rolling w Jamaal Williams and Agholor over DeAndre and Gore. Just don’t trust either of those backfields unfortunately.

On 12/11/2020 at 11:38 PM, stonewall said:

I thought he looked really good at times today.

he didnt get the TD but he got enough yards that he didnt kill me.

as i have mixon and have been forced to pickup and play Gio, that was what killed me this week.   Gio was terrible

4 hours ago, Ray_T said:

Gio, that was what killed me this week.

Me too. Forced to start him......wretched.

On 12/13/2020 at 8:13 AM, Kopy said:

I put this in the Gaskin thread. But I'll ask here too. Would Lynn Bowden be a worthy start in a PPR league?

:pointstosky:

22 minutes ago, Kopy said:

:pointstosky:

Congrats