Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Zodiac cypher solved by some amateurs.

It did not give anything away other than the fact it was based on an early military style code. The fact that it is all spelled correctly except paradise seems odd to me. Like he is intentionaly misspelling it. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-55285805

I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING LOTS OF FUN IN TRYING TO CATCH ME THAT WASNT ME ON THE TV SHOW WHICH BRINGS UP A POINT ABOUT ME I AM NOT AFRAID OF THE GAS CHAMBER BECAUSE IT WILL SEND ME TO PARADICE ALL THE SOONER BECAUSE I NOW HAVE ENOUGH SLAVES TO WORK FOR ME WHERE EVERYONE ELSE HAS NOTHING WHEN THEY REACH PARADICE SO THEY ARE AFRAID OF DEATH I AM NOT AFRAID BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY NEW LIFE IS LIFE WILL BE AN EASY ONE IN PARADICE DEATH

"The killer, who was never caught, murdered five people in stabbings and shootings that terrorised the San Francisco Bay area in the late 1960s."

That's it?

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

"The killer, who was never caught, murdered five people in stabbings and shootings that terrorised the San Francisco Bay area in the late 1960s."

That's it?

That's what they say.  Buy in reality there were more murders that could have easily fit him. Especially before he was polished to the point he became. Wearing a mask and all. 

23 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That's it?

I mean seriously, look at the top 10 school shootings compared to this slacker. And they say kids these days are lazy.

11 minutes ago, frank said:

Hmm, they “solved” it and the killer was never caught? 🤔

They have more cyphers that might tell who it is.  One thing they did find out was that the person who called into the tv show was not him. 

So back to the paradice thing. There is a motel named paradice about 3 hours from San Francisco. I'm convinced that the intentional misspelling refers to this.  There was an odd disappearance of a nurse in the area that some think might be attributed to the zodiac.  It has been there since the 50s. 

34 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

They have more cyphers that might tell who it is.  One thing they did find out was that the person who called into the tv show was not him. 

Right and people that studied the case Knew the guy that called the Dunbar show real name and was prove not to be Zodiac. This cipher solve confirms it even more.

Being SF, circa 2020, Just solving it is enough. No need to put anyone in jail. It's the liberal way. Just find him and tell him to be way better

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Being SF, circa 2020, Just solving it is enough. No need to put anyone in jail. It's the liberal way. Just find him and tell him to be way better

Oh he is dead. There is not a chance he would have been able to stay silent this long with the ability to self publish on the internet. 

50 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

So back to the paradice thing. There is a motel named paradice about 3 hours from San Francisco. I'm convinced that the intentional misspelling refers to this.  There was an odd disappearance of a nurse in the area that some think might be attributed to the zodiac.  It has been there since the 50s. 

This must be just like living in paradise. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I'm still on the fence about him killing Lass.

We all ready know it was Ted Cruz

13 minutes ago, frank said:

This must be just like living in paradise. 

I sense that, someday in the future, ADKOT will spawn its own lineage of music and become an all-time classic album.  Just hasn't been discovered yet by the younger generation.  Was never promoted.

26 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm still on the fence about him killing Lass.

I am not sure he killed her either but what if she saw him while working at Letterman general and then he freaked out when he saw her again in his own little town? What if he thought they were going to bring his victims there instead of a different hospital and he was staking it out?  I mean it is a lot of what ifs. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I am not sure he killed her either but what if she saw him while working at Letterman general and then he freaked out when he saw her again in his own little town?

Not sure what you are talking about at Letterman general. Was that the hardware shop where Arthur Leigh Allen worked ? I do remember a security guard was highly questioned in her disappearance.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Not sure what you are talking about at Letterman general. Was that the hardware shop where Arthur Leigh Allen worked ? I do remember a security guard was highly questioned in her disappearance.

Lass worked for a hospital called lettermen general and then moved to south lake tahoe where she was abducted and where the paradice motel is. About 3 hours from san francisco. 

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

Lass worked for a hospital called lettermen general and then moved to south lake tahoe where she was abducted and where the paradice motel is. About 3 hours from san francisco. 

Got ya and forgot the name of the hospital. Who knows she could have been one of his victims and you got the Peek Through The Pines card if you believe that is a actual Zodiac correspondence.

Kilroy you seem to know at lot about the case,  I been studying it for about 16 years and like I posted earlier know Dave a little who help solved it. Mostly just talked to him to praising him on his good jobs in some of the Zodiac TV Shows. Anyways cool to know someone on here familiar with the case.

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Kilroy you seem to know at lot about the case,  I been studying it for about 16 years and like I posted earlier know Dave a little who help solved it. Mostly just talked to him to praising him on his good jobs in some of the Zodiac TV Shows. Anyways cool to know someone on here familiar with the case.

Man I have been waiting for years for technology to catch up to him.  I was really hoping the letters would tell us his name and they still might. Just not this one. 

12 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Man I have been waiting for years for technology to catch up to him.  I was really hoping the letters would tell us his name and they still might. Just not this one. 

Me too man!!! Cool to see the 340 cracked though and always wondered if it had a message or not. Sux though it doesn't help much to solve the case.

• Like 1

Wait, so the people you kill become your slaves in heaven?  I did not know that.  🤔

19 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Wait, so the people you kill become your slaves in heaven?  I did not know that.  🤔

Lol think it had to do with Egyptians beliefs.

Not only is he a murderer but he's a damn liar.  Said if they solved his Cypher they would catch him.

Lying ass

34 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Not only is he a murderer but he's a damn liar.  Said if they solved his Cypher they would catch him.

Lying ass

There is one more out there that is 13 characters. He claims that it has his name in it but the code breakers say it's almost impossible to break because of its length. The more letters he has the better the chance for them to find the solution. 

Are we sure the victims didn't die of COVID?

18 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Oh he is dead. There is not a chance he would have been able to stay silent this long with the ability to self publish on the internet. 

Some 50+ years later, is a good chance they are dead... But I'm not sure I'd attribute that to being silent on the web. 

This person is/was obviously smart. Being so, they'd know one of easiest ways to get caught is to leave an electronic trail on the internet. 

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

Some 50+ years later, is a good chance they are dead... But I'm not sure I'd attribute that to being silent on the web. 

This person is/was obviously smart. Being so, they'd know one of easiest ways to get caught is to leave an electronic trail on the internet. 

Dennis Rader the BTK was smart enough to evade the police for decades while still killing. He was a smart guy. Ended up getting trapped because of his hubris and because he did not understand how data was stored on disks. I just do not think the Zodiac could possibly give up what he obviously felt was a game. 

I have a great POI who I think Zodiac is and was and he was identical to the the sketch. Had a job as a wing walker that Zodiac wore those boots. Plenty other things I can say in the future pointing to him. Watch the Documentary Shut Up Little Man, It's a train wreck worth watching anyways!

5 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I have a great POI who I think Zodiac is and was and he was identical to the the sketch. Had a job as a wing walker that Zodiac wore those boots. Plenty other things I can say in the future pointing to him. Watch the Documentary Shut Up Little Man, It's a train wreck worth watching anyways!

A train wreck? holy crap dude. This is insane and really hard to watch. 

I saw a little meme about the Zodiac killer on Instagram and tried to read up a bit on it. Then last night I was really afraid and didn't get to sleep until after 3 am. :(

...And the first thought that came to mind when I saw the words "Zodiac cipher" was a bunch of rappers in a circle (cypher).

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I saw a little meme about the Zodiac killer on Instagram and tried to read up a bit on it. Then last night I was really afraid and didn't get to sleep until after 3 am. :(

(And the first thought that came to mind when I saw the words "Zodiac cipher" was a bunch of rappers in a circle.)

😁

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

...And the first thought that came to mind when I saw the words "Zodiac cipher" was a bunch of rappers in a circle (cypher).

We certainly do live in different worlds. 

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Lol it's no Tiger King.

can you imagine living next to that?