Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Gurley, Duke or Landry in a PPR

Very afraid of Duke, Gurley scares me because didn't get many touches last week or Landry who is hot but going against Baltimore.

56 minutes ago, gitrdun said:

Very afraid of Duke, Gurley scares me because didn't get many touches last week or Landry who is hot but going against Baltimore.

I see your dilemma, for sure.

I'm also afraid of Gurley-man this week, but wouldn't be surprised to see him score a TD. Really, it's between The Duke and Landry. 

Landry has been great the last couple of weeks, but I can't forget that he never topped 52 yards with no TD's in the five prior weeks. The Duke was pretty abysmal while filling in for DJ, but had a decent game with a receiving TD in week 12. So, they are about even in my mind, with a ever-so-slight lean towards The Duke.

I would roll with Gurley. As long as he is healthy the Chargers won’t be able to stop him. Harris had a field day against them. I just think Landry gets clamped down. Duke has a lower ceiling also: good luck. Please see mine! Thanks

23 minutes ago, Kam187 said:

I would roll with Gurley. As long as he is healthy the Chargers won’t be able to stop him.

Always possible, of course.....but I would suggest that nearly every team he's faced this year has been able to easily stop him, except around the goal line, of course. If you play Gurley-Man, you are banking on that TD.

Landry.