Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Week 14: playoff edition

Focks out to all my my RBs: Drake (1 yard to Goal and can't punch it in😡), Zeke, RoJo.

Can't believe I was dumb enough to start Geek Elliott again today.  There's no such thing as an 'easy' matchup for this overhyped Ewok.  FU

FU KC defense.  Making Tua look like prime Steve Young

Is it too early for a preemptive FU to James Connor?  Looking forward to your 8 carries and 1 catch.  

Adam Thielen up to his old tricks.  3 targets.  lol

FU James Robinson.  Thanks for the cool 9 yards.  

Everyone on my two teams, save Derrick Henry, is completely MIA today.  Not surprised one bit

Why even waste your time running routes Thielen?  This idiot Cousins hasn't looked your way since the first drive.  FU, Kirk

FU Allen Robinson for having a career day against me.  A team that typically throws it 20 times a game, today is up 30 and still chucking to ARob

Speaking of 'Rob', FU Robby Anderson.  Remember when you were a 'deep threat'?  

FU to Corey Davis, need I say more?

FU to the NO defense.  Every single one of you can go fock yourselves.  Playing a putrid team with a rookie QB making his first start?  Give up 17 in the first half and don't even manage a sack.  Good job

FU to Noah Can't, oops Noah Fant. Healthy enough to start, but so sick he had to run back to the locker room after a play or two. But I will admit it is partly my fault for not dropping this spazz many weeks ago.

4 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Elliott: There's no such thing as an 'easy' matchup for this overhyped EWOK

LMAO!

5 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Can't believe I was dumb enough to start Geek Elliott again today.  There's no such thing as an 'easy' matchup for this overhyped Ewok.  FU

I guess he did not make any wicked plays today.

1 hour ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU to the NO defense.  Every single one of you can go fock yourselves.  Playing a putrid team with a rookie QB making his first start?  Give up 17 in the first half and don't even manage a sack.  Good job

Fock the NO D.

Why should week 14 be any different for me? 5 leagues and I am the most scored on team in 4 of them. Every week, one or more players rises up to pound me.

This week's edition? J Taylor....FU!

Bernard.....and you ain't no saint.

Gave you one last chance against the leagues worst run D, and you give me that?

You are forever dead to me.

Josh Allen has a brown streak running down his leg-he’s playing scared, no guts. My opponent has Bass kicking and  I KNOW Bass is gonna out score Allen-no big time guts Allen.

James Connor will NEVER see another start for me ever again.  As a matter of fact, if I win, I may rage drop him just so I don't have to see his name anymore.  Focking 1.6ypc piece of sh!t loser

On 12/13/2020 at 6:22 PM, Law said:

Every week, one or more players rises up to pound me.

Mmm... yes please.

FU to Pittman, Perriman, Charky, and Shepard.

What a buffet of WR failures.