Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Steelers at Bills: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Steelers: DE Isaiah Buggs, QB Joshua Dobbs, OT Derwin Gray, CB Joe Haden, RB Anthony McFarland, TE Kevin Rader

Bills: QB Jake Fromm, S Jaquan Johnson, TE Tyler Kroft, DE Trent Murphy, RB T.J. Yeldon

Everyone and their mama seems to be on Buffalo.  That's a bad sign for the Bills coming off everyone telling them they're great because they beat SF last week, and everyone telling Pitt they suck because they lost last week.

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

Right in the hands.  I wonder if they're just going to have to bench him.

I think they did bench him.  It looks like James Washington is getting reps in their 3 wide receiver sets in his place.

I need this game to be a defensive struggle and if Big Ben could throw a couple of picks, that would be great!

5 minutes ago, polecatt said:

I need this game to be a defensive struggle and if Big Ben could throw a couple of picks, that would be great!

So far you're pleased 

I 100& AGREE, I think Josh Allen has been reading about how great he is (he's stinking it up tonight) and is deservedly getting his @$$ handed to him tonight. Buffalo is what they used to be with Jim Kelley-a LOT of noise with no follow-through to win big. Allen is just a weak schedule milker, nothing else, he can't lead them anywhere when it comes to tough games like this.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Buffalo is what they used to be with Jim Kelley-a LOT of noise with no follow-through to win big.

Wide Right

• Haha 1

Bad read by Roethlisberger.  It's like he predetermined that juju was going to be open.  I guess they'll need to try and get them on double moves now that they're jumping underneath routes.

Ass’t coach or somebody, is gonna have to change Josh Allen’s diaper at halftime-he’s a whining little WAD tonight, cr@pping his pants and hitting the PANIC button every time the ball is snapped. Bills should just run every play in 2nd half.

58 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

I'm sure he'll be back in at some point, but...

late to watching the game, but did Dionte ever get back in or is he still benched? Any update from the announcers? 

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Bad read by Roethlisberger.  It's like he predetermined that juju was going to be open.  I guess they'll need to try and get them on double moves now that they're jumping underneath routes.

Juju is supposed to be fast but never got close to Johnson on the INT return. Was he even trying? Or is he just outclassed by a CB?

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Juju is supposed to be fast but never got close to Johnson on the INT return. Was he even trying? Or is he just outclassed by a CB?

He looked like he was trying.  He just couldn't catch him.  I guess juju just isn't that fast.

• Like 1

Just looked up the 40 times.

Taron Johnson 4.5 and juju was 4.54.  the real difference seemed to be the acceleration though.  

• Thanks 1

Man oh man, going into tonights game I was down by 7 points, he had Bass going and I HAD J Allen going..................halftime and I'm still down while Allen is in the lockeroom j@ck!ng off reading about HIMself. Bills will NEVER win big games with him at QB-never.

They finally realized they need to work Diggs on the short passes if the Steelers are going to blitz every down.  Hopefully, you're winning now.

Steelers offense is going to need to wake up now.  They were trying to establish the run.  My guess is they abandon that now.  Wouldn't be surprised if they take a shot play early here.

Conner looks plodding.  He just doesn't have the agility to dance around and get positive yardage.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

They finally realized they need to work Diggs on the short passes if the Steelers are going to blitz every down.  Hopefully, you're winning now.

Sounds good to me-and has looked good so far since they started that! Thanks!

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Conner looks plodding.  He just doesn't have the agility to dance around and get positive yardage.

Don't they like throwing to him?

4 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Don't they like throwing to him?

They better start thinking about it.

Bills by 11 but I still feel a bit nervous... come on D - Stop the Steel!

Bills made some good adjustments at halftime.  I'm impressed by that coaching staff.

1 hour ago, jrbdmb said:

Two weeks in a row Pitt D collapsed in the 2nd half. Injures or poor coaching?

Yes, they are what we thought they are. 

20 hours ago, nobody said:

I just realized what might have happened.  If you look at the play again, it looks like Ben took a little off of it.  He needs to fire that thing in there like a bullet, but he put just a bit of air underneath it.  I think he was worried Juju was going to drop it and tried to make it more catchable (or he doesn't have the arm strength to rocket it in there).