Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Ravens at Browns: MNF Discussion

Baltimore's defense is so bad right now, they'd be better off just letting Cleveland score and trying to kick a game winning field goal

Neither team is playing any defense at all. 1 minute left should be enough time for both teams to get another TD with these defenses

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Make it 7.  Ravens score on the first possession of the 3rd and it's probably over for Cleveland.  They're not built to overcome double digit 2nd half leads. 

This aged well.

😎

Just now, Law said:

This aged well.

😎

Well when you lose your starting QB for a guy who shouldn't be in the league for a drive it changes things.

12 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Lamar coming back in is going knock me out of the playoffs in one league. :wall:

Yeah. He already did that to me. Going int tonight, I had Dobbins and a 10pt lead against Lamar. 2 rush Tds later and it was over.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Well when you lose your starting QB for a guy who shouldn't be in the league for a drive it changes things. 

Wait, what? So Baltimore's backup QB coming in for a bit impacted the way Cleveland's isn't built to come back from double digit leads?

😜

Just now, Law said:

Wait, what? So Baltimore's backup QB coming in for a bit impacted the way Cleveland's isn't built to come back from double digit leads?

😜

Yeah.  Part of football is closing out games.  When you lose half your secondary, it helps to be able to control the ball and not give it right back.

So, was it the backup QB for a few plays or the half the secondary? I'm confused. You seem to be citing several causes as to why the team not built to score 22 pts in the 4th quarter did.

1 minute ago, Law said:

So, was it the backup QB for a few plays or the half the secondary? I'm confused. You seem to be citing several causes as to why the team not built to score 22 pts in the 4th quarter did.

You do realize the Browns lost right?  You seem to think they won.  

What a game! That was not the same Cleveland Brown’s football team that I know. Clearly they are a different team and I hope that they overcome this game and make the playoffs.

Thank you NFL as I completely forgot about Covid and politics and all the other BS that’s been going on while watching that game and that’s exactly why I watch it! Spectacular!

A fun game for sure but can Lamar even throw the football at all? Ever? Why is he a quarterback? Oh wait, he isn’t. He’s just RB1-a.  Sorry but this guys gimmicks will catch up to him like they have the last two years against truly good teams and in games where he might have to complete a pass. Geesh. 

23 hours ago, RoadLizard said:

A fun game for sure but can Lamar even throw the football at all? Ever? Why is he a quarterback? Oh wait, he isn’t. He’s just RB1-a.  Sorry but this guys gimmicks will catch up to him like they have the last two years against truly good teams and in games where he might have to complete a pass. Geesh. 

He threw the TD to Brown and some key throws to Andrews on the final drive.  He frustrates me though with sidearm passes into the turf.  What did your team play against him or something?

Part of the problem is the Ravens don't have much to throw to.  Before that TD, Brown had 3 or 4 bad drops.  Mark Andrews really is their only reliable receiving weapon.  Doesn't excuse Jackson's short comings but he is definitely a QB.

He’s definitely not a good passing Qb.