Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

I don't hate them all, where did you see this? 

Mostly anything political you’ve ever posted here 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The night he was elected some Democrats talked of impeachment. Which they did. Talk about hate? Stop this nonsense. Our country was doing great under Trump, and don’t blame Covid on him. 

I'm not saying any nonsense.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Mostly anything political you’ve ever posted here 

Nah, that's not true. 

I do think that most of them have ruined California, though. I think both sides have their pros/cons. I don't think I "hate" either side really, it's tough to pick just one party when you have to agree to disagree on issues that are important to me. 

I am really a one or two issue voter. I vote more about fiscal reasons, less about social. 

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

True.

But it’s also easy to fall into false equivalency 

In my opinion the far left and far right are very similar. 

• Thanks 1

This is being shared all over social media now.  Seems like we've seen this before but with a different person in the picture.  *Why can't I share a picture on here?

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, text that says 'MY NOT NOT NOT MY BELIEFS NOT PRESIDENT MY VALUES VOICE NOT MY'

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Been waiting for this one. He’s been absolutely crushing things over at Fox news. Now he just needs to find Klobuchar a position.

It would be sweet to see him pick Bernie Sanders for labor secretary and Andrew Yang as commerce secretary.

:thumbsup:

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

One thing I think we can agree on, both sides blame the other side.

I blame both sides, I blame the whole system.  I support Trump cause hes governed as the most Libertarian president we have seen

I will always side with the side that choses freedom

I honestly can't understand why anyone would be a democrat

I honestly can barely understand why anyone would be a republican

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It would be sweet to see him pick Bernie Sanders for labor secretary and Andrew Yang as commerce secretary.

yep it would be awesome to pick Bernie, a guy who flip flops whenever they tell him and they pump the taxes on Millionaires errr billionaires

21 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

In my opinion the far left and far right are very similar. 

But the far right runs the show in that camp, going back to at least the Tea Party.

On the “left” it’s centrists galore. Biden, Obama, Bill Clinton...

But the far right runs the show in that camp, going back to at least the Tea Party.

On the “left” it’s centrists galore. Biden, Obama, Bill Clinton...

Obama isnt a centrist, he follows Saul Alinsky and started the great divide

however Trump is more of Centrist than any president we have seen in our lifetime

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Obama isnt a centrist, he follows Saul Alinsky and started the great divide

however Trump is more of Centrist than any president we have seen in our lifetime

:rolleyes:

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep figure thats all you have to say

I don’t know, there’s just no reasoning with you.

Obama’s signature achievement (the affordable care act) was a right-wing market based plan to address healthcare. Basically everything he ever did was like that or close. You guys get your panties in a twist because he spoke up on some civil rights issues but otherwise he was about as milquetoast as they come.

Trump, on the other hand, embraced white supremacists and is still trying to tear down democracy to advance his cause. I could go on and on but I know it’s pointless.

• Like 1

I guess you two can have at it.

Only 30 more minutes of "work" left. My posting really goes up when my the work slows down. I probably have more posts today than any other day this year. It is going to be a long week. :cry:

Obama’s signature achievement (the affordable care act) was a right-wing market based plan to address healthcare. Basically everything he ever did was like that or close. You guys get your panties in a twist because he spoke up on some civil rights issues but otherwise he was about as milquetoast as they come.

Trump, on the other hand, embraced white supremacists and is still trying to tear down democracy to advance his cause. I could go on and on but I know it’s pointless.

he didnt embrace white supremacy and can you show me a right wing policy he enacted?

meanwhile, Obama enacted more regulations than every president combined

Trump is well within his rights according to the constitution but you hate that piece of paper

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Trump is pretty far right.

again bro, what policy?

recognizing Jerusalem?

making animal abuse a federal crime?

building a wall? (every president wanted that when they ran)

lowering taxes?

increasing Veterans benefits?

funding HBCU's?

prison and crime reform?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he didnt embrace white supremacy and can you show me a right wing policy he enacted?

meanwhile, Obama enacted more regulations than every president combined

Trump is well within his rights according to the constitution but you hate that piece of paper

I don't think he embraced white supremacy but I think he embraced their support.  He knew who his base was and I don't think he tried to make them upset.

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I guess you two can have at it.

Only 30 more minutes of "work" left. My posting really goes up when my the work slows down. I probably have more posts today than any other day this year. It is going to be a long week. :cry:

Meh, there’s just no reasoning with that guy. Or most folks on here

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think he embraced white supremacy but I think he embraced their support.  He knew who his base was and I don't think he tried to make them upset.

You are out of control 

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Meh, there’s just no reasoning with that guy. Or most folks on here

And there is reasoning with you? I can admit the good things Obama and Biden did. You can’t admit a single thing trump did was good cause man can told you it’s bad

35 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Maybe Hunter can have Jared’s old job. 🤣

This thread is hilarious, I'm especially enjoying the fiction being spewed by the local left patting themselves on the back for being understanding and level headed.  Re-writing history does seem to be a characteristic of the left though, so I shouldn't be shocked by that one. 

As if we all didn't just live through the past 4 years, absolutely bonkers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

And there is reasoning with you? I can admit the good things Obama and Biden did. You can’t admit a single thing trump did was good cause man can told you it’s bad

Not really sure what you meant to say at the end there, but you’re wrong.

Trump didn’t start any foreign wars. :thumbsup:

I understand that he did a decent job on criminal justice reform. I don’t really follow that issue a ton but that seems to be the consensus. :thumbsup:

I do like that he tried to stand up to China, though he wasn’t up to the task.

There’s just not much else to say. He was a really poor president. But the not starting wars thing is a big deal.

46 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Of course you could go on and on spewing BS.

He embraced white supremacists?  How exactly?  

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Not really sure what you meant to say at the end there, but you’re wrong.

Trump didn’t start any foreign wars. :thumbsup:

I understand that he did a decent job on criminal justice reform. I don’t really follow that issue a ton but that seems to be the consensus. :thumbsup:

I do like that he tried to stand up to China, though he wasn’t up to the task.

There’s just not much else to say. He was a really poor president. But the not starting wars thing is a big deal.

wars 🤣  Just off the top of my head:

3 SCOTUS appointments, record number of circuit court justices appointed

Tax Reform

Killed individual mandates

Record number of regulations eliminated

Sent billions to secure the boarder

Hugely strong economy

And, developed a vaccine in record time....

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Of course you could go on and on spewing BS.

He embraced white supremacists?  How exactly?  

:lol: You can keep your doctor and prices won't go up.:lol:

Trump embraces white supremacy!!! I don't know how, but he does damnit!!! :lol:

• Like 1

The left embraced black supremacists if anything.  Embraced violence.    Kamala Fing Harris on her own twitter put up a post directing people to where they could donate to bail out people arrested during riots.  Its a fact that is not disputed.  

The left this whole time has stood behind violence and intolerance.  They started to distance themselves when they learned it was hurting their polling number....and only then.

This is indisputable.  

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He doesn’t have one

Hey. He was smart enough to get little kids to rub his barr legs and jump into his welcoming lap. 

• Like 1

Imagine if the right trotted out someone like Biden who is so lost when he speaks.    He wouldnt have a chance.  But since the left has the whole media, social media, celebs on their side he will have the training wheels on.  They will nerf the whole thing for him.  Zero tough questions.  Zero criticism.  

Even for a guy like Biden who struggles to remember the names of his grandchildren it will be a walk in the park.  The white house will be a safe space.  Press conferences will be a safe space.

Edit: what are the chances "White House" phrase is changed?

41 minutes ago, Horseman said:

wars 🤣  Just off the top of my head:

3 SCOTUS appointments, record number of circuit court justices appointed

Tax Reform

Killed individual mandates

Record number of regulations eliminated

Sent billions to secure the boarder

Hugely strong economy

And, developed a vaccine in record time....

All but the last two are not good in my book.

The economy is not “hugely strong.” Mostly due to the pandemic but he never did deliver the kind of growth he promised and the tax cuts were a total waste in that regard.

He didn’t develop a vaccine or even have much to do with it. Pfizer is the main player so far and took no part in Operation Warp Speed. Generally his pandemic response was atrocious including by encouraging armed rebellion against public health measures, fighting mask wearing, promoting crackpot “cures” and declining 100 million vaccine doses from Pfizer.

I want to know who here is STILL sending Trump money to “stop the steal!”. 😂 It’s well known that he only hasn’t conceded because the money from morons keeps rolling in.

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I want to know who here is STILL sending Trump money to “stop the steal!”. 😂 It’s well known that he only hasn’t conceded because the money from morons keeps rolling in.

Probably those who care about US election integrity. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Probably those who care about US election integrity. :dunno:

The election is officially over and STILL donating? 😂 Is that you admitting to sending him money still?🤣 This is screenshot worthy, guys aren’t gonna believe this one.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1