Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

I went down to teh sexy store a couple of days ago and picked up a Lovense Lush 2.

It has Bluetooth remote-control capabilities, so I was able to link it to the notifications part of this forearm.

It's up my butt right now and on Level 5 vibrate. It goes up to 11, but I want to ease into it.

I have it set to vibrate every time these terms get used here:

cuck

media

woke

TDS

Libtard

I tried it out yesterday by having it go off and squirt ghost-pepper extract every time someone started a new thread topic, but fiery blood started gushing out of my poophole, so I had to narrow it down for the time being.

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Isn't it very odd that these millions of voters seem to not be on board as of day 2 🤔

Pollsters need to switch to mail in polling.  You know, in the name of fairness and to make sure there isn't systemic bias in polling.

36 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

There has to be itchy trigger fingers on the 25th Amendment.

Pretty sure he said, "Good looking Marines."

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Pretty sure he said, "Good looking Marines."

Doubt it. They don’t have enough hair. How is he supposed to sniff a high and tight? 

32 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Color me shocked that globalists are celebrating an election that will have America go back to bending over for the world 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t you wish you still worked for one? Sucks being non-essential. 

Hell no I don't wish I still worked for one.

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Color me shocked that globalists are celebrating an election that will have America go back to bending over for the world 

If the rest of the world is celebrating.....its not because America is going to be winning, its because they think Biden will restore the Obama model of having American lose....

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

If the rest of the world is celebrating.....its not because America is going to be winning, its because they think Biden will restore the Obama model of having American lose....

China is ecstatic. Now they just have to work out how they are gong to slip in the lifting of tariffs Trump put on them without anyone noticing. Who we bombing? 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is on par with all those meltdown memes from 16.  The 1%ers on both sides, if you will.  I coulda done without remix, her meltdown was much better untouched.

I agree. I couldn't find the one without the remix.

I thoroughly enjoyed all the :cry: from 2016. 

All those insufferably smug lefties, pollsters and liberal media were so sure Cankles going to win, and then as the night wore on, one state after another didn't go their way and ugly reality set in.

It was deliciously entertaining. 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The 2021 apology world tour is already sold out.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-shaman-jacob-chansley-disowns-trump-saying-he-was-duped

Alt-right bison-hat fruitcake disowns Clownzo

“[Chansley] regrets very, very much having not just been duped by the president, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made.”

🤣

When this guy bails and you Clownzo swagger apes keep clinging to him, that just shows you how utterly deluded you are.

:first:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-shaman-jacob-chansley-disowns-trump-saying-he-was-duped

Alt-right bison-hat fruitcake disowns Clownzo

🤣

When this guy bails and you Clownzo swagger apes keep clinging to him, that just shows you how utterly deluded you are.

That’s some real deep political subject matter you’re getting into. You must have went to a great college and had outstanding grades. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s some real deep political subject matter you’re getting into. You must have went to a great college and had outstanding grades. 

Meanwhile, y'all are hootin', hollerin' and slappin' yer knees over a Diet Coke button and White House keys.

Hoot hoot!

Holler holler!

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Jocularity!

• Haha 3

Summary of Biden's first two days in office:
1. He destroyed thousands of American jobs by removing Keystone pipelines.
2. He donated 100 billion dollars of YOUR taxpayer money to China so they can "fight the climate crisis."
3. He put 8 million criminal immigrants who snuck into the country without being screened by law enforcement on a path to American citizenship.
4. He declared that and I quote: "there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic."

1 minute ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

2. He donated 100 billion dollars of YOUR taxpayer money to China so they can "fight the climate crisis."
3. He put 8 million criminal immigrants who snuck into the country without being screened by law enforcement on a path to American citizenship.
4. He declared that and I quote: "there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic."

It’s not going well for American citizens. The world rejoices. 

16 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

1.) He hasn't "removed" any pipelines. He canceled the permits for the construction leg through Texas.

2.) Please show me where Biden has donated $100 billion to China.

3.) So you're saying all 8 million undocumented workers in this country are criminals. Outside of being here illegally, please link to information that says every last one of them are criminals.

4.) You left out a part of the quote. And I quote: "There is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic IN THE NEXT SEVERAL MONTHS." 

Everything you listed here is a total mischaracterization of what actually happened. THIS is why I voted for Biden with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns. It's time for this kind of crap to stop. Feel free to keep going, because the world is celebrating Clownzo getting kicked to the curb, and hopefully the impeachment conviction will prevent him from ever running again, if he's not in prison by 2024, which I hope this POS is.

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

1.) He hasn't "removed" any pipelines. He canceled the permits for the construction leg through Texas.

2.) Please show me where Biden has donated $100 billion to China.

3.) So you're saying all 8 million undocumented workers in this country are criminals. Outside of being here illegally, please link to information that says every last one of them are criminals.

4.) You left out a part of the quote. And I quote: "There is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic IN THE NEXT SEVERAL MONTHS." 

Everything you listed here is a total mischaracterization of what actually happened. THIS is why I voted for Biden with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns. It's time for this kind of crap to stop. Feel free to keep going, because the world is celebrating Clownzo getting kicked to the curb, and hopefully the impeachment conviction will prevent him from ever running again, if he's not in prison by 2024, which I hope this POS is.

So defensive and angry, simmer down little guy. Bad orange man can't hurt you anymore.  

So Rusty the cuck is for amnesty for illegals here. Why? 

5 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

So defensive and angry, simmer down little guy. Bad orange man can't hurt you anymore.  

No he can't, but idiots like you continually posting non-factual information for other Rethuglican to parrot is one of this nation's greatest problems. None of what you posted was factual. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So Rusty the cuck is for amnesty for illegals here. Why? 

I didn't say that. 

I'm for facts, and saying every last illegal in this country is a criminal isn't factual.

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I didn't say that. 

I'm for facts, and saying every last illegal in this country is a criminal isn't factual.

They aren’t , but they have committed a crime. Some of us think it’s a fairly serious crime, like every other nation on earth. Including the ones they predominantly come from. Racist! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

This isn’t true. The worst cases of TDS appears to be incurable. Poor Krusty. :(

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They aren’t , but they have committed a crime. Some of us think it’s a fairly serious crime, like every other nation on earth. Including the ones they predominantly come from. Racist! 

You're a focking racist for calling all the illegals criminals, but you throwing around that word is typical Clownzo swagger-ape projecting.

Just because YOU and the Rethuglican peanut gallery think it's a serious crime doesn't make it the kind you're trying to make it out to be.

Your former commander-in-queef spent millions on a useless border wall that's as porous as your skull instead of doing something to seriously address the problem.

Just another dropped ball of dysfunction we get to deflate, toss into history's landfill of irrelevance and never look back.

Ha!

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

This isn’t true. The worst cases of TDS appears to be incurable. Poor Krusty. :(

Oh boy, another Lovense butt buzz thanks to parroting that sexy Clownzo speak.

Meanwhile, but the BDS pours through your veins like the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon, and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it.

Pow!

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Oh boy, another Lovense butt buzz thanks to parroting that sexy Clownzo speak.

Meanwhile, but the BDS pours through your veins like the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon, and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it.

Pow!

You seem pretty excited these days. Have you decided to move forward with your transition? Cat dude just doesn’t have the same ring to it as cat lady. Good luck!

What a complete disaster he's been.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

What a complete disaster he's been.

It’s not going well.  Not at all.