Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Congress needs to do something about executive actions. Both Obama and Trump abused them and now it looks like Biden is going to abuse them as well.

The power to pass laws lies in the congress and some of those executive actions look pretty close to laws.

The democrats could get bipartisan support right now to limit executive actions and this would be a good move, to bad it will not happen.

• Like 1

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-immigration-texas-barack-obama-51688033e490d50867e52ef9c8ec574f

Judge bars Biden from enforcing 100-day deportation ban

By NOMAAN MERCHANT17 minutes ago

800.jpeg

HOUSTON (AP) — A federal judge on Tuesday barred the U.S. government from enforcing a 100-day deportation moratorium that is a key immigration priority of President Joe Biden.

🤔🙂

4 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-immigration-texas-barack-obama-51688033e490d50867e52ef9c8ec574f

800.jpeg

HOUSTON (AP) — A federal judge on Tuesday barred the U.S. government from enforcing a 100-day deportation moratorium that is a key immigration priority of President Joe Biden.

🤔🙂

Instead of cats Rusty should be housing all of Dear Leaders illegal aliens.

10 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

800.jpeg

🤔🙂

Good.

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Congress needs to do something about executive actions. Both Obama and Trump abused them and now it looks like Biden is going to abuse them as well.

The power to pass laws lies in the congress and some of those executive actions look pretty close to laws.

The democrats could get bipartisan support right now to limit executive actions and this would be a good move, to bad it will not happen.

Trump did seven EO after taking office for the rest of January in 2017...

Biden is at 17 already... 

But I agree, EO's just don't seem good to anyone in the long run since they get reversed day one of the next administration with a different party at the helm...

6 minutes ago, posty said:

But I agree, EO's just don't seem good to anyone in the long run since they get reversed day one of the next administration with a different party at the helm...

As much as Biden wants unity, having an itchy EO finger might not be the best way to get there.

31 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

800.jpeg

🤔🙂

No one wants this, so they sent it to a sensible judge.  When Biden really wants something, he send it elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Congress needs to do something about executive actions. Both Obama and Trump abused them and now it looks like Biden is going to abuse them as well. The power to pass laws lies in the congress and some of those executive actions look pretty close to laws. The democrats could get bipartisan support right now to limit executive actions and this would be a good move, to bad it will not happen.

Congress' approval rating has been between 5% and 35% for around 20 years.  In that environment, its unsurprising another branch is trying to usurp its power.

56 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

800.jpeg

🤔🙂

Someone better get that judge 24x7 security protection, I fear for the man now....

20 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

is this true?  Can’t be.  If so....why?

So that when the citizens come here illegally, they'll have startup money.

34 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

As much as Biden wants unity, having an itchy EO finger might not be the best way to get there.

Any Democrat has a 0% chance of attaining unity in this country.  For Biden to even try, is futile.

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Someone better get that judge 24x7 security protection, I fear for the man now....

He's the next person to be cancelled and called a racist.  If the judge is a man, he'll be called a misogynist.

1 hour ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

800.jpeg

🤔🙂

🤣 Judge slapping Vegetable Joe around like the wuss he is.

52 minutes ago, posty said:

Biden the dictator.....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Biden the dictator.....

Yep, that was then, this is now...  Just normal flip-flopping, er, "evolving" from the left...

4 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Wut ? :lol: You bought that ? :lol: 🤣🤡

Not really, but one can only hope. There's almost nothing he could do or not do that would change my view of Clownzo. 

He'll likely not get an impeachment conviction, so I hope he just doesn't run again. 

47 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

They are all hypocrites.

Liars. We are beyond hypocrites.  We have been lied to for so long by both sides about everything, and yet half of us at any given time defend the lie. Just since 2000: Lies about the Iraq war. Lies about surveillance. Lies about the mortgage meltdown. Lies about Obamacare. Lies about the Russia hoax, lies about Antifa and BLM.  Now lies about coronavirus, the election , and of course white suoremacists who are a grave threat to our country. Is there a major happening in our lives that we are not lied to about? But still, half of us will defend the lie at any given time. 

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Not really, but one can only hope. There's almost nothing he could do or not do that would change my view of Clownzo. 

He'll likely not get an impeachment conviction, so I hope he just doesn't run again. 

Which policies do you like that Biden is pushing?  Or just ideologies in general.  Drop Trump for just 3 seconds then go right back to him.  But for 3 seconds do you have a quick rundown of Biden policies you are behind and have wanted to see?

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Which policies do you like that Biden is pushing?  Or just ideologies in general.  Drop Trump for just 3 seconds then go right back to him.  But for 3 seconds do you have a quick rundown of Biden policies you are behind and have wanted to see?

He already said he voted for Biden because Trump was a big meanie.

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He's been a lying useless snake for 47 years, plus he's senile and a mumbling bumbling idiot . What in gods name gave you hope ?

6 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

He's been a lying useless snake for 47 years, plus he's senile and a mumbling bumbling idiot . What in gods name gave you hope ?

Rusty doesn't care Joe Bidens Son raped his niece and Biden covered it up. Great family. not as bad as Trump though. That guy is awful. The TV told me so.

Senator Patrick Leahy, democrat, taken to hospital. Vermont has a Republican governor.  

36 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I believe I've already partially answered that in regard to the executive orders.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I believe I've already partially answered that in regard to the executive orders.

At least he’s addressing your white guilt, right off the bat. Just like he promised. You must feel better. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

At least he’s addressing your white guilt, right off the bat. Just like he promised. You must feel better. 

The only white guilt I've experienced in the past year is buying white running shoes. They sure got dirty-looking in a hurry.

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Senator Patrick Leahy, democrat, taken to hospital. Vermont has a Republican governor.  

that's called karma.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Was he trapped in the capitol bldg panic room with all those evil super spreader maskless Republicans? 

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The only white guilt I've experienced in the past year is buying white running shoes. They sure got dirty-looking in a hurry.

Oh you have it. We can all see it. You should host illegal aliens instead of cats. Sure you'll have more piss and sh1t on your floor. But it's what your leader wants.

Beware the Ides of March. 

:ninja:

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Tell'm Tulsi

That's why the Dems hate her. She calls out their buIIshit. 

36 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oh you have it. We can all see it. You should host illegal aliens instead of cats. Sure you'll have more piss and sh1t on your floor. But it's what your leader wants.

I am adamantly opposed to more bodily fluids on the floor, particularly from you Yooper inbreds who haven't mastered potty training and sadly never will. Go pee in your safe space.

55 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I am adamantly opposed to more bodily fluids on the floor, particularly from you Yooper inbreds who haven't mastered potty training and sadly never will. Go pee in your safe space.

You don't have to worry about us yoopers it's the people your president wants to set free instead of deporting. I wonder how many people will die because you voted for Biden.

14 hours ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Wut ? :lol: You bought that ? :lol: 🤣🤡

Cuck having loser's remorse. All because Trump scared him. The emasculation of certain men is the explanation of President Biden. When real men were predominant, the dude could only get as high as Senator from a nothing state.

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You don't have to worry about us yoopers it's the people your president wants to set free instead of deporting. I wonder how many people will die because you voted for Biden.

Reality. ICE deported 180,000 people last year. 92% of them were criminals. They will now be released back onto our streets. Innocent people will die. 

Is there threshold on Executive Orders?  Sheesh, Biden is going though them like edjr does girlfriends.  Dwarfing the marks of any modern President.  

9 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Democrats will never acknowledge the true results of creepy joe's actions. Never.

40 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Is there threshold on Executive Orders? 

Don't believe so...