Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

40 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Is there threshold on Executive Orders?  Sheesh, Biden is going though them like edjr does girlfriends.  Dwarfing the marks of any modern President.  

He was against them on Oct 15. That’s so long ago. 

New EO banning the words China Virus.

Joe Bidens plan is to let the Trump vaccine do its thing. Ban words that are mean towards China.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Joe Bidens plan is to let the Trump vaccine do its thing. Ban words that are mean towards China.

That’s the plan for the coronavirus he’s been telling us about? I hope his cancer cure is a bit more substantive. 

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Seriously??? The truly sad thing is I can't tell if you're joking.   

And, while you all have been treated to this impeachment distraction, Biden just did away with protections for American workers. And I’m not talking about jobs picking lettuce or at the meat packing plant. Oh no, these jobs are for college educated foreigners. To replace college educated Americans. Nice work libtards. I’d say learn to code, but the foreigner is coming to take those jobs. Lol.  

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Seriously??? The truly sad thing is I can't tell if you're joking.   

Yes, seriously.

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And, while you all have been treated to this impeachment distraction, Biden just did away with protections for American workers. And I’m not talking about jobs picking lettuce or at the meat packing plant. Oh no, these jobs are for college educated foreigners. To replace college educated Americans. Nice work libtards. I’d say learn to code, but the foreigner is coming to take those jobs. Lol.  

What EO was this? 

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

What EO was this? 

It wasn’t an EO. It’s just how we are going to give out the work visas from now on.  It’s administrative. On the behest of his corporate donors. They want cheap, easy to manage workers. 

1 minute ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Buyers remorse yet retards ?

If just one illegal immigrant transgendered black female achieves "her" dream of winning a gold medal in women's track then it was all worth it. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Link please?

Well, if I compare to what happened with the last guy, I think that we can honestly say that Biden is absolutely killing it. Has accomplished more in 1 week than Trump did in a year!  :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Liar

I don't agree with all the things Biden is doing, but one thing Biden is not doing is being a disgraceful, arrogant, self-serving asshat like Clownzo.

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I don't agree with all the things Biden is doing, but one thing Biden is not doing is being a disgraceful, arrogant, self-serving asshat like Clownzo.

Yes he is,  has been for 47 years. 

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

So, again, its about your feelings and not policy.  Got it.  Biden can fuk us six ways from Sunday, but its ok if he's nice.  

13 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Glad you feel better. 

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Bill introduced to make DC 51st state.

That happens all the time...  Just another way for the liberals to get two more senators and house members...

Oil and nat gas states gonna get wrecked thanks to rejoining Paris accords..bet they love those dems now

27 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

This sums it up perfectly. Thank you for destroying our country.

9 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

bet they love those dems now

"Anyone but Trump" was the rallying cry.  So many voted, or didn't vote at all, based on feelings instead of policy. Now, its all coming home to roost.  Trump was a sh!tbag, but policy wise, was a much better choice. 

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This sums it up perfectly. Thank you for destroying our country.

Countless times, Trump called out Joe as a puppet of the radical left. As always, the media demonized Trump and so many clownzos fell for the MSM fleece job.

8 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Oil and nat gas states gonna get wrecked thanks to rejoining Paris accords..bet they love those dems now

Pennsylvania will suffer.  Too bad it will be the good hard working citizens of the state while the city scum won't.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Pennsylvania will suffer.  Too bad it will be the good hard working citizens of the state while the city scum won't.

The city scum will be rolling in freebies.  Air Jordan's and beats headphones for everyone!!!!! 

31 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did anyone here, besides Rusty, vote for Biden?

MDC has flip flopped on his vote a few times. Has when he thinks it benefits his argument.  3rd party when he wants to avoid the embarrassment/blame. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

What specifically did Trump do that was self serving?  Near as I can tell his kids businesses went in to the shitter and I haven't heard a lot of people saying they want to do business with him now that he's not President.  Seems like this pretty much destroyed his brand and to a large extent his reputation. 

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

What specifically did Trump do that was self serving?  Near as I can tell his kids businesses went in to the shitter and I haven't heard a lot of people saying they want to do business with him now that he's not President.  Seems like this pretty much destroyed his brand and to a large extent his reputation. 

I look forward to this well thought out educated answer. 

My greatest hope is that all the parents paying for college see the job market dry up for their kid after foreigners and minorities get all the spots. I’m gonna laugh! 

33 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So, again, its about your feelings and not policy.  Got it.  Biden can fuk us six ways from Sunday, but its ok if he's nice.  

For starters, Clownzo badly handled COVID. He said it would all beautifully disappear, and it's worse than ever. Clownzo loyalists still in denial over this. He refused to listen to medical experts and helped spread ridiculous misinformation about conspiracy theories. We were second worse only to Italy in the number of days it took to reach one per 1,000 residents.

Had he acted sooner, fewer people would have lost their jobs.

Leading up to all this was three years of slashing funding to the safety net, the CDC.

I'll give him credit for reshaping federal judiciary, Space Force, tax reform and the First Step Act. 

But his failures and being a shatbag of a human being far overshadow his accomplishments.

He fanned the flames of radical right-wing elements in this country. His reaction to George Floyd and Charlottesville were horrifying.

He demolished our global image and had world leaders opening laughing at him. He courted dictators.

The family separations at the border were horrendous.

His policies created chaos in the Middle East.

His actions before and after the election were disgraceful.

And he became history's first president to be impeached twice.

Feelings?

Yeah, I feel like Clownzo is this nation's worst president.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

For starters, Clownzo badly handled COVID. He said it would all beautifully disappear, and it's worse than ever. Clownzo loyalists still in denial over this. He refused to listen to medical experts and helped spread ridiculous misinformation about conspiracy theories. We were second worse only to Italy in the number of days it took to reach one per 1,000 residents.

Leading up to all this was three years of slashing funding to the safety net, the CDC.

I'll give him credit for reshaping federal judiciary, Space Force, tax reform and the First Step Act. 

But his failures and being a shatbag of a human being far overshadow his accomplishments.

He fanned the flames of radical right-wing elements in this country. His reaction to George Floyd and Charlottesville were horrifying.

He demolished our global image and had world leaders opening laughing at him. He courted dictators.

Feelings?

Chaos in the middle east ? Wowsa fake news to infinity and beyond. He ended the chaos, fact. ISIS ...gone! 

The rest of your Steven Colbert/CNN rundown was funny as hell. You know the Colbert clown is a comedian,  right ?

8 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Feelings?

That's a long list of conspiracy theories. Did you have your tinfoil hat on while writing it?

2 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Chaos in the middle east ? Wowsa fake news to infinity and beyond. He ended the chaos, fact. ISIS ...gone! 

The rest of your Steven Colbert/CNN rundown was funny as hell. You know the Colbert clown is a comedian,  right ?

His conspiracy theories have been debunked multiple times. Sad he still believes them.