Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

4 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Chaos in the middle east ? Wowsa fake news to infinity and beyond. He ended the chaos, fact. ISIS ...gone! 

The rest of your Steven Colbert/CNN rundown was funny as hell. You know the Colbert clown is a comedian,  right ?

It’s time to just let Rusty rant. There is nothing serious about him. Just poke fun. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s time to just let Rusty rant. There is nothing serious about him. Just poke fun at him. 

The kid bought every bit of fake news they promoted.  All of it...even Charlottesville and Covid. 

:lol:

11 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

For starters, Clownzo badly handled COVID. He said it would all beautifully disappear, and it's worse than ever. Clownzo loyalists still in denial over this. He refused to listen to medical experts and helped spread ridiculous misinformation about conspiracy theories. We were second worse only to Italy in the number of days it took to reach one per 1,000 residents.

Had he acted sooner, fewer people would have lost their jobs.

Worst Covid take EVAH!!!!  😂

Just now, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

The kid bought every bit of fake news they promoted.  All of it...even Charlottesville and Covid. 

:lol:

“His reaction to George Floyd was horrifying”. Who talks like that? A wuss, that’s who.  I think he may like men. 

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So, two people.

I think SuperMike was planning to. Honcho, Herbivore, MedStudent, Peenie and Badrus probably did, but they’d have to chime in. They likely don’t want to look at this thread.

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So, two people.

Well you have to remember that this place is sort of a vacuum when it comes to things other than right wing thoughts. Look at the people who post the most and what topics they pick. Not really representative of the rest of the country. My guess is that there are several more here who voted for Biden, but they are not very vocal. It is not worth arguing politics here.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“His reaction to George Floyd was horrifying”. Who talks like that? A wuss, that’s who.  I think he may like men. 

Seriously,  what is even that ? Reaction to Floyd ? Floyd... they got him. The media prey on the weak minded. It's sad how easy it is for them.  

1 minute ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Seriously,  what is even that ? Reaction to Floyd ? Floyd... they got him. The media prey on the weak minded. It's sad how easy it is for them.  

Everyone else's reaction to that POS worthless criminal George Floyd was horrifying. 

They gave a state funeral to a drugged-out criminal. A person who held a loaded gun on a pregnant woman while his criminal buddies ransacked her house looking for drugs.

2 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Trump condemned it. It’s gone beyond them being duped at this point. They just make stuff up. Don’t expect Rusty/Cucky to tell us what was so horrifying. 

Rusty will not comment on the fact that current VP helped bail rioters out of jail.  Thus giving them incentive to commit crimes with no repercussion.  Thus inciting violence that has spanned almost a year.  He has refused over and over to acknowledge this as he then is quick to broadly tell us Trump fanned the flames of violence.

I cant take him seriously.  

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Rusty will not comment on the fact that current VP helped bail rioters out of jail.  Thus giving them incentive to commit crimes with no repercussion.  Thus inciting violence that has spanned almost a year.  He has refused over and over to acknowledge this as he then is quick to broadly tell us Trump fanned the flames of violence.

You just can't. 

30 minutes ago, Strike said:

What specifically did Trump do that was self serving?  Near as I can tell his kids businesses went in to the shitter and I haven't heard a lot of people saying they want to do business with him now that he's not President.  Seems like this pretty much destroyed his brand and to a large extent his reputation. 

Almost every thing he did.

He's a textbook self-serving authoritarian and narcissist, with a well-honed ability to lure people into his web and get them to believe what he wanted them to believe, such as the election being rigged. Never mind federal judges throughout the land and even his own election guy said the accusations were completely baseless. 

If someone said something he didn't want to hear, he'd engage in vicious acts of vindictiveness, from firing people to lighting them up on Twitter. 

This is not the way a true leader acts, yet his loyalists come to his defense and say he was bold and just speaking his mind.

One of his most nauseating self-serving acts was gassing protestors so he could walk down the street and hold up a Bible in front of a church.

And his never-ending grandiose and outrageous statements about the awesomeness of himself and his actions. 

Here is a great opinion piece on it, from a generally conservative information outlet:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/504820-trumps-presidency-has-basically-been-a-self-serving-authoritarian-rule

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

He's just a flyby poster, not really wanting to have discussions. 

Just now, Strike said:

He's just a flyby poster, not really wanting to have discussions. 

Exactly.  He’s a step below king of trollls, MDC. 

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Almost every thing he did.

He's a textbook self-serving authoritarian and narcissist, with a well-honed ability to lure people into his web and get them to believe what he wanted them to believe, such as the election being rigged. Never mind federal judges throughout the land and even his own election guy said the accusations were completely baseless. 

If someone said something he didn't want to hear, he'd engage in vicious acts of vindictiveness, from firing people to lighting them up on Twitter. 

This is not the way a true leader acts, yet his loyalists come to his defense and say he was bold and just speaking his mind.

One of his most nauseating self-serving acts was gassing protestors so he could walk down the street and hold up a Bible in front of a church.

And his never-ending grandiose and outrageous statements about the awesomeness of himself and his actions. 

Here is a great opinion piece on it, from a generally conservative information outlet:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/504820-trumps-presidency-has-basically-been-a-self-serving-authoritarian-rule

Pretty much everything you mentioned might go to your assertion of his narcissism, which I didn't dispute.  Pretty much none of it is self serving.

43 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Had he acted sooner, fewer people would have lost their jobs.

We don't know what would have happened...

31 minutes ago, Strike said:

Pretty much everything you mentioned might go to your assertion of his narcissism, which I didn't dispute.  Pretty much none of it is self serving.

Isn't everything a narcissist does self-serving?

:blink:

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

New EO banning the words China Virus.

Joe Bidens plan is to let the Trump vaccine do its thing. Ban words that are mean towards China.

Found it at https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/here-s-full-list-biden-s-executive-actions-so-far-n1255564

Executive order denouncing anti-Asian discrimination and xenophobia

In response to a surge in anti-Asian bias amid the coronavirus pandemic, Biden’s order urged the Department of Health and Human Services to consider issuing guidance on cultural competency and sensitivity toward Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders as part of the nation’s Covid-19 response. Additionally, the order directed the attorney general to work to prevent discrimination and hate crimes

23 minutes ago, posty said:

We don't know what would have happened...

I can tell you how it happened in Texor.

At a time when cases were in rapid decline, and it seemed as if we would be coming out of this in a matter of weeks, our idiot governor caved to the noisy, Clownzo-fueled, anti-mask political pressure and let the state mostly get back to business as usual.

Then cases exploded, and now it's absolutely horrible here. Businesses are dying left and right. I personally knew a half dozen people who have died.

8 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

At a time when cases were in rapid decline, and it seemed as if we would be coming out of this in a matter of weeks, our idiot governor caved to the noisy, Clownzo-fueled, anti-mask political pressure and let the state mostly get back to business as usual.

Then cases exploded, and now it's absolutely horrible here. Businesses are dying left and right. I personally knew a half dozen people who have died.

The TDS is strong in this one, it is. 

9 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Here in CA, we've been on lockdown for close to a year, and cases went up as well. Most places require a mask. Dining, movie theatres, schools, sports...ALL still closed. 

If you think keeping Texor locked down would have helped...I don't know. Look at CA.  Millions are still out of work, businesses have closed forever, homeless is higher than before. Our Gov made some kind of mask deal with China that fell through, our ICUs are at capacity in some areas, and NOW Biden is opening our southern border. 

Can't say that I blame Trump for any of this. 

Rusty still won’t say what was horrifying about Trumps reaction to George Floyd. He takes his lead from the leftist media. Just say things. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rusty still won’t say what was horrifying about Trumps reaction to George Floyd. He takes his lead from the leftist media. Just say things. 

Yeah, he really exposed himself with that stupidity.  

Just winging it. 

53 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He's a textbook self-serving authoritarian and narcissist, with a well-honed ability to lure people into his web and get them to believe what he wanted them to believe

You mean like the guy who campaigned as Mr Normy McNormal moderate Dem and has shown he's a really a dicktater by signing 23 EOs his first week?  Yeah, gotta watch out for those guys.  

7 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Here in CA, we've been on lockdown for close to a year, and cases went up as well. Most places require a mask. Dining, movie theatres, schools, sports...ALL still closed. 

If you think keeping Texor locked down would have helped...I don't know. Look at CA.  Millions are still out of work, businesses have closed forever, homeless is higher than before. Our Gov made some kind of mask deal with China that fell through, our ICUs are at capacity in some areas, and NOW Biden is opening our southern border. 

Can't say that I blame Trump for any of this. 

If all that is going on, why are cases going up out there?

8 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Because people suck at following rules.

England is having a tough time with the chinavirus. Was Trump running things there too? 

16 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Great question. Why not open it all up and save businesses like other states? 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Yeah, I get the why at first. But I don’t think they factored in that a surprisingly larger population that they’d planned for, wouldn’t take this seriously. Stuff like this only works if everyone cooperates. When it became clear that everyone wasn’t on board, they either should have enforced it, or just said "fock it" and opened up.

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Nobody ever mentions Sweden. :(

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah, I get the why at first. But I don’t think they factored in that a surprisingly larger population that they’d planned for, wouldn’t take this seriously. Stuff like this only works if everyone cooperates. When it became clear that everyone wasn’t on board, they either should have enforced it, or just said "fock it" and opened up.

You have no data to back up this assertion.  You're just slinging lefty talking points.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Why are you spreading conspiracy theories? This simply is not true.

• Thanks 1

I have yet to go anywhere that’s not enforcing masks and social distancing. 

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

You have no data to back up this assertion.  You're just slinging lefty talking points.

Ok. I guess all those people I see not wearing masks or socially distancing at the store or neighbors having get togethers are all just lefty talking points.

Just now, OldMaid said:

Ok. I guess all those people I see not wearing masks or socially distancing at the store or neighbors having get togethers are all just lefty talking points.

No it makes you a liar.

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

oh sorry.  Add anecdotal evidence to the list.  But, to your point, maybe if the government actually leveled with us people would be more inclined to do what they ask.  Is your governor still refusing to release the data people have been requesting, that he promised he would release previously, under the guise that people are too stupid to know it?

https://apnews.com/article/sacramento-california-coronavirus-pandemic-gavin-newsom-38bb44ea7cb39eab9f6f6c621daeaf10

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have yet to go anywhere that’s not enforcing masks and social distancing. 

Go to some small towns in the country.  I'm sure you'll find some places that don't enforce it.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Go to some small towns in the country.  I'm sure you'll find some places that don't enforce it.

And are the rates higher there? Deaths?