Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Lots of studies like this. Especially regarding masks wearing for trained personnel. It didn't stop or slow the spread of anything. Of course, those studies were done pre-covid. So that means they are worthless. We don't use the scientific method any more we listen to the experts "common sense"

Be sure to wear your 29 masks people. 29x safer it's common sense.

Yeah, it was a feel good precaution for the simpleminded. The masks didn't/don't prevent anything. If a fart can penetrate your mask, so can a virus. 

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Unions with the Keystone XL now want forensic election audits. New former BIden players just jumped in the cage match.  

Biden is being way too ambitious with the clean-energy push.

32 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

touch that moist spot on the mask continue touching everything in front of them.

You got me all horny with the moist talk.

:wub:

9 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Unions with the Keystone XL now want forensic election audits. New former BIden players just jumped in the cage match.  

This isn’t going very well. 

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

How about Ex-President Postyazzholecvntfacepieceofshat?

Just rolls of the tongue doesn't it...

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

His army is fracturing and moving to the other team. The unions, the meager stock traders. They all got duped. Killing the pipeline? He never said that was happening. He did it right out the gate. Those unions have changed their alliance. The small ball traders. Look what is happening to them. They found a weakness and tried to exploit it. The traders are now locking trades to protect the hedge funds which deserve no protection whatsoever. They tried to short something 100% and got caught with their pants down. Now, all their cronies are trying to stop the loss of their friends losing billions.

Not good for Biden. The more moves he makes the more people abandon ranks. The size of his army is depleting like a busted fish tank. 

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not well at all.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Not well at all.

And it’s a shame. We are going to end up with all this destruction and not a thing to show for it but more outsiders living amongst us. Not a damn bit of a good will come out of any of this. 

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

This guy clearly does not have the best words. Rusty thinks this is a perfect speech though.

C’mon man!  He has a stutter.  Leave poor Joe alone. 

16 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Elections have consequences.

Stolen ones too. 

He is a puppet. No personal thoughts, ideas, courses of action. Handlers are instructing him with an earpiece. This is extremely dangerous. We did not elect these handlers but they are calling the shots and nobody is stopping them. What was unheard of is now reality. Whatever they say kneel or be ostracized from society. Social media will ban you. TV will not interview you. Banks will stop service, companies will stop carrying your product.

Salute to you Joe Biden. Heil, mein Führer. Everyone that disagrees must be crushed with uncommon force and silenced.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Is there threshold on Executive Orders?  Sheesh, Biden is going though them like edjr does girlfriends.  Dwarfing the marks of any modern President.  

What is the record for most in one year?

4 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Anecdotally, I haven't seen people in my neck of the woods without a mask in months; Costco, Sams, grocery stores, gas stations, etc. Movie theaters near me are closed, as are restaurants, etc. My neighbors don't have get togethers, and have actually canceled some of the black party things that we do (July 4th), and their kids don't play outside together on nice days. 

More rural areas it's possible that masks aren't worn but my inlaws have a winery/ranch/flower farm  and they have been pretty strict with their workers and tasting room rules. Their county is more rural and hasn't had as many cases/deaths. I just assumed it was because population is more dispersed. 

Yeah, people here are wearing masking in stores, but not distancing. Going to the grocery store, people will still get in your personal space. It’s retarded. I do see tons of people not wearing masks outside, though. Of course it doesn’t spread as easily outdoors, but my BF’s running group still meets every Sat and they run together as a group, mostly unmasked and I know they aren’t distancing. Then we have neighbors who are still having people over every weekend. I guess we have more stupid people down here. :dunno:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah, it was a feel good precaution for the simpleminded. The masks didn't/don't prevent anything. If a fart can penetrate your mask, so can a virus. 

Why do you suppose surgeons have been using masks for decades? It's a conspiracy!

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump condemned it. It’s gone beyond them being duped at this point. They just make stuff up. Don’t expect Rusty/Cucky to tell us what was so horrifying. 

Nailed it. 

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Why do you suppose surgeons have been using masks for decades? It's a conspiracy!

Don’t bother. I already tried to explain the size difference in particles between a fart and covid, but they never listen. It even had pictures for the mentally challenged. Once they get something in their head, there isn’t room for anything else.

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Don’t bother. I already tried to explain the size difference in particles between a fart and covid, but they never listen. It even had pictures for the mentally challenged. Once they get something in their head, there isn’t room for anything else.

Yeah, I know this. The BDS is terminal in them. Sad.

11 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Not to prevent viral exchange. If you knew anything you would know that. 

Sad, but this post exposes how little you actually know.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It's harder for a mosquito to fly through a chainlink fence than for covid to pass through your mask.

34 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah, people here are wearing masking in stores, but not distancing. Going to the grocery store, people will still get in your personal space. It’s retarded. I do see tons of people not wearing masks outside, though. Of course it doesn’t spread as easily outdoors, but my BF’s running group still meets every Sat and they run together as a group, mostly unmasked and I know they aren’t distancing. Then we have neighbors who are still having people over every weekend. I guess we have more stupid people down here. :dunno:

You want runners to run wearing masks?  😂

Just now, shorepatrol said:

I'm not surprised. :dunno:

Why Rusty voted Liberal is revealed more every day.

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Uh...thats for prevention of bacterial infections.  Not viruses. :doh:

42 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why Rusty voted Liberal is revealed more every day.

There are lots of conservative actors in Hollywood. You got a problem with that?

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Uh...thats for prevention of bacterial infections.  Not viruses. :doh:

Thanks for clarifying that Dr. Fireballer. You are so much more of a medical expert than the CDC.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Thanks for clarifying that Dr. Fireballer. You are so much more of a medical expert than the CDC.

So the CDC says surgical masks are for prevention of virus transmission during surgery?

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So the CDC says surgical masks are for prevention of virus transmission during surgery?

The CDC says masks are effective regarding COVID, a virus. 

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Every clinical study from the CDC showcased masks do not work going back a decade. People on here tried to warn everyone. They were scoffed at like a French king. Well here we are. Finally coming to the end of the flight line of it all only to accept what was already known.; They do not work. Cases are not going down. Deaths are not going down. No impact. The total deaths overall, for every illness are essentially the same from years ago.

It was a ruse. A ruse to win an election. A ruse to ramp up violent hate groups to destroy cities. To attack the Capitol. To mandate mail in ballots which are known world wide to introduce uncommon fraud. Want fraud, mail in is the path. Every election study has proven that fact. They knew what they were doing. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

You want runners to run wearing masks?  😂

It’s not difficult. You can still breathe just fine. We do it when we go trail running. :dunno:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It’s not difficult. You can still breathe just fine. We do it when we go trail running. :dunno:

Why? Are you in close contact with anyone on the trail? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why? Are you in close contact with anyone on the trail? 

Yes, some of them are single track.

5 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The rules do work if they get followed.

Rusty III got COVID from rehearsing for his school's production of "Footloose."

They were supposed to be rehearsing with masks, but a group of six girls gathered without masks around a piano to do some singing.

One of them had it, was asymptomatic and passed it on to the others. She was my son's dance partner, who passed it on to him. There is only so much a mask will do when two people are dancing cheek to cheek.

On the very day of the show's opening, the principal shut it down because a half a dozen kids in the production tested positive.

With no production that day, Rusty III decides to hit the gym - where almost no one wears masks - on the way home but leaves a few minutes later because he's exhausted.

Wait.  So your kid knew he was exposed to the china virus, and went to the gym instead of quarantining up?

And you think people not wearing masks is the problem?   That's just focking stupid.  You and your family are the problem.

• Like 2

Rusty complains people aren't following the rules, and then immediately tells a story saying his family doesn't follow the rules.  Very typical of the left though.  "Y R NO B FOLOW RULZ?" while you go out and spread covid all over the gym.

Let me help you Rusty.  From the Texas department of health website....

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/faq.aspx#:~:text=If you have had close,—call your doctor.

What should I do if I had close contact with someone who has COVID-19?

If you have had close contact with someone who has COVID-19, consider getting a COVID-19 viral test. Other than getting tested and/or seeking health care, you should stay home and monitor yourself for fever and symptoms for 14 days after the last day you were exposed to protect your health and those around you. If you are 65 or older, have a medical condition (such as heart, lung, or liver disease, diabetes, or cancer), or are on kidney dialysis, and you have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19—call your doctor.

• Thanks 2

Nothing is stopping the virus. Can you smell perfume from a hore with a mask on? Of course you can. If you can smell that then guess the phuck what? You are not stopping a virus if you can't stop perfume molecules. Common effin sense. Where are the "super" spreader events at box stores, pro sports, airports. Oh, those NEVER phucking happen. Only at Trump rallies and conservative church events.

This is a ruse and the ruse is OVER. FYI, those ballots have to be kept for 2 years. Lawyer the phuck up. There is a reason why they are kept that long dumb asses.

Oh an retard smiley face. I bet you have an awesome life. Betting you right now you live in a crap apartment with nobody that loves you, cares about you. A worthless soul who has learned to hate what they love and love what they abhor. Care to take me up on this bet? How much you want to wager. Let's compare your life to mine. Let's compare your worth and contribution to this world. I know you can't do that though. Your value is Effin ZERO.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

What a long-winded way of saying you think your BF is stupid.

• Like 1