Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ted Cruz is a much better father than Joe Biden. Biden would have just told his kid to smoke some crack and shut up. 

No, he would not have. Fled Cruz abandoned his people because his entitled wife said she was cold. 

“Hunter, be quiet and smoke your crack, I’m on the phone with China”. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Hunter, be quiet and smoke your crack, I’m on the phone with China”. 

Yep. And remember, Sloe Joe allegedly has no clue about Hunter’s foreign business dealings. Great father.

39 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

No, he would not have. Fled Cruz abandoned his people because his entitled wife said she was cold. 

True. He calls it a day if it snows out. 

We can't even keep the electricity on in President Poodinhead's America.  :(

10 hours ago, Strike said:

The WH called a "lid" on Biden at 8:00 AM today due to the weather.  Apparently the President can't go outside when there's an inch of snow on the ground.

Joe Biden does more before 9 am than.....you know, the thing. 

25 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I’m happy with this one

This is really bad for Fled Cruz:

1.) Leaves state amid the worst winter crisis seen in a long time.

2.) Leaves just months after attacking a Democratic mayor for going to Mexico during the COVID lockdown,

3.) Asks the overstressed Houston Police Department for help at the airport.

4.) Lies about his plan to return the next day. His luggage, wife's texts and airline say otherwise.

5.) Gets his kids' private school all up in arms because the policy is kids can't return to school for seven days after they visit a foreign country.

His political career is OVAH!

• Like 1

The mayor of Del Rio Texas is begging the Biden administration to stop releasing migrants into his town. What is wrong with this administration? Never mind everything else that is going on in Texas, we are still in a pandemic. It’s so much worse than I thought it would be. It’s a disaster. 

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

This is really bad for Fled Cruz:

1.) Leaves state amid the worst winter crisis seen in a long time.

2.) Leaves just months after attacking a Democratic mayor for going to Mexico during the COVID lockdown,

3.) Asks the overstressed Houston Police Department for help at the airport.

4.) Lies about his plan to return the next day. His luggage, wife's texts and airline say otherwise.

5.) Gets his kids' private school all up in arms because the policy is kids can't return to school for seven days after they visit a foreign country.

What does this have to do with Biden?

Or is this just your personal thread to cry about anyone with an R next to their name?

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Or is this just your personal thread to cry about anyone with an R next to their name?

I've already explained this to you. 

I understand what I'm doing here jiggles your OCD toggle, but it is what it is.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Definitely the latter. TDS takes control of it's hosts and never relinquishes it's power to reason.

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This is part of the end game.  Dems will solidify votes for years to come, but no real change. 

They've been doing this for over 40 years.  It's not new.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They've been doing this for over 40 years.  It's not new.

Problem is, the democrats are allowed to procreate still. :mellow:

And couple that with the borders now being wide open and liberals running into Texas by the truckload, it's getting worse.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Problem is, the democrats are allowed to procreate still. :mellow:

And couple that with the borders now being wide open and liberals running into Texas by the truckload, it's getting worse.

Your BDS is burning brighter than the white-hot intensity of 1,000 suns.

🌞

18 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I've already explained this to you. 

I understand what I'm doing here jiggles your OCD toggle, but it is what it is.

Keep trolling.

Biden is going to visit Texas next week after it has warmed back up into the 60s and 70s.

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/tx/sugar-land

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/02/19/president-joe-biden-planning-trip-storm-ravaged-texas-next-week/4508040001/

President Joe Biden said Friday he plans to visit Texas next week following the state’s brutal winter storm that left millions without power but will only go if he determines he won't be a “burden."

“I plan on going,” he said, but added a final decision wouldn't be made until early next week.

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Every time you respond, it's positively orgasmic for me. 

:wub::banana::wub:

That says everything about you.

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Biden is going to visit Texas next week after it has warmed back up into the 60s and 70s.

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/tx/sugar-land

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/02/19/president-joe-biden-planning-trip-storm-ravaged-texas-next-week/4508040001/

President Joe Biden said Friday he plans to visit Texas next week following the state’s brutal winter storm that left millions without power but will only go if he determines he won't be a “burden."

“I plan on going,” he said, but added a final decision wouldn't be made until early next week.

Snowbird. 

Retired police and former military are the domestic terrorist threat.  Not the groups we witnessed doing domestic terrorism for the last 5 years. On TV. You gotta be a complete idiot to back this bunch. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Retired police and former military are the domestic terrorist threat.  Not the groups we witnessed doing domestic terrorism for the last 5 years. On TV. You gotta be a complete idiot to back this bunch. 

Watch out for them hooligans  at Chauvins trial.  They will make trouble for sure. 

Just now, Fireballer said:

Watch out for them hooligans  at Chauvins trial.  They will make trouble for sure. 

I tell you what, if this country ever elects a black president the far right is going to go nuts and revolt. Imagine if a black guy got re-elected, by a landslide? Militias would be roaming the streets. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I tell you what, if this country ever elects a black president the far right is going to go nuts and revolt. Imagine if a black guy got re-elected, by a landslide? Militias would be roaming the streets. 

And, if there ever is a black president, and he is a divisive, police hater?  Whoa, watch out.

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

And, if there ever is a black president, and he is a divisive, police hater?  Whoa, watch out.

And can you imagine a black woman as VP, who everyone expects will be taking over at some point? I can’t imagine the destruction that al those retired cops and military would unleash. 

3 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The most over-hyped story in recent memory.  Was it bad optics?  Yes, sure, but beyond that give me a break.  

26 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The most over-hyped story in recent memory.  Was it bad optics?  Yes, sure, but beyond that give me a break.  

Oh no, this is a career killer. It was stupid enough that he went, but then he lied about his planned return and then admitted that they were going to stay until Sunday. He berated the Austin mayor for going to Mexico. He got his kids' private school all riled up. He called upon Houston police services at a time when they were dealing with a terrible natural disaster.

He's a lying, arrogant, hypocritical, entitled P.O.S., and a Democrat is going to mop the floor with him in 2022.

20 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He's a lying, arrogant, hypocritical, entitled P.O.S., and a Democrat is going to mop the floor with him in 2022.

I'm sure that will make your wife and by extension you very happy 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I'm sure that will make your wife and by extension you very happy 

We'll see. There's a whole lot of AAA-rated political stupid in this neck of the woods.

Biden dropping the ball on federal response in Texas. He’s not up for the job. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Rusty we’re you this upset when kamala didn’t rush to California during the wildfire crisis?

She did go to California, joined the governor and met with emergency officials. 

During the crisis, did she selfishly jet off with her family to a vacation destination to get away from it, lie about it, blame it on her family and then do so after she hypocritically criticized a Republican official for going out of the country months earlier?

Link, please!