Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

And the libs response will undoubtedly be: "c'mon man, he simply has a stutter!" 

You can always tell when he knows he's full of shìt because he always does the same thing.  First he overly stresses some part of the message to make himself look confident.  Then he starts tripping over his words.

I said it waaaay back prior to the election and was laughed at. 

Pelosi planted the 25th Amendment seed last year re: Trump when he had Covid, and how if a President is deemed unhealthy or mentally unfit, they will vote/invoke the 25th. 

The more he does this and everyone sees it, he will garner sympathy. Just an old man, whose lifelong dream was to be President. After 3 tries, he made it. Now, he's old and senile and poor poor him. I doubt he makes it through his first year before Kamala steps up. 

Paul Von Hindenburg was a senile fool doing what he was told too. 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's sad a 50+ man cares about popularity.

It's even sadder that a pygmy with a potpourri of mental problems can't grasp reality.

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Exactly. So effeminate. 

17 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It's even sadder that a pygmy with a potpourri of mental problems can't grasp reality.

What reality is that?  Your wife emasculated you, turned you into a puzzy democrat and surrounded you with 57 cats?

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

What reality is that?  Your wife emasculated you, turned you into a puzzy democrat and surrounded you with 57 cats?

Also, yoga. 

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It’s all about feelings for Krusty and orange man did a number on him.

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Don't you have an Alex Jones podcast to listen to while you jerk your teeny beanie weenie and wish you had the courage to be in wide-open spaces?

The media is so funny.  During Obama and now Joe Biden's tenure they keep immigrant children in "Special Detention Facilities"

During Trump it was CAGES!@#!

I mean, come on.  Do y'all really fall for this stuff from them?  :lol:

55 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

https://youtu.be/Y8EMndSFFMk

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Now, he's old and senile and poor poor him. I doubt he makes it through his first year before Kamala steps up. 

Now? He was old and senile through his entire campaign. Everybody knew it. I doubt he makes it past March.

Regardless, whenever that shrew inherits the chair, she should immediately be impeached for incitement of insurrection for her public vocal and monetary support for violent insurrectionists all last summer. 

The precedent has been set. They need to reap what they sowed. 

43 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The media is so funny.  During Obama and now Joe Biden's tenure they keep immigrant children in "Special Detention Facilities"

During Trump it was CAGES!@#!

I mean, come on.  Do y'all really fall for this stuff from them?  :lol:

Yes, some dummies actually do.  :doh:

C'mon man burbshdjftbsvsjfidNAGGERbshdhfjdjdj that what ole corn pop bafaydyidjsihdbdvccafu *blank soulless stare into camera* bunch of malarkey C'mon man! I don't want my kids going to school with black kids turns it into a jungle malarkey gafsudbndpepehbdbbdbdbbdbdbdbdhdhdhhdbhdhdhhdhdhhrhdhehhd. Pssstvdbskak.

These cabinet nominees are horrible. His nominee for the head of HHS was a lawyer with zero medical experience. 

He put the kids back in cages. Governing is hard. He’s never had to do it before and we see the results. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He put the kids back in cages. Governing is hard. He’s never had to do it before and we see the results. 

Nope. Not "kids in cages" under this president. Those cages are now considered to be special "facilities". The left never stops it's idiocy.  :lol:

“This is not kids being kept in cages,” Psaki said at the briefing. “This is a facility that was opened that’s going to follow the same standards as other [Health and Human Services] facilities” in keeping in line with COVID-19 safety protocols.

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Nope. Not "kids in cages" under this president. Those cages are now considered to be special "facilities". The left never stops it's idiocy.  :lol:

“This is not kids being kept in cages,” Psaki said at the briefing. “This is a facility that was opened that’s going to follow the same standards as other [Health and Human Services] facilities” in keeping in line with COVID-19 safety protocols.

Lol. It’s the same “facility” from before, when it was a concentration camp. TDS. 

Remember when Trump asked him "Who built the cages, Joe?"  I guess we know the answer because he's right back to putting kids in those cages.

Biden is declining before our eyes. Democrats knew this was happening and didn’t care. And their voters were dumb enough to go along with it. They don’t even want him to have the nuclear codes. The rest of the world is laughing. 6 months ago they were shiting in their pants. Trump had em whipped. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Remember when Trump asked him "Who built the cages, Joe?"  I guess we know the answer because he's right back to putting kids in those cages.

Now that Trump is gone they have gone back to calling them human services facilities. If Trump wins in 2024, they will go back to being cages.

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

🤡🦖 and his loyalists thought COVID would disappear as early as April last year. Meanwhile, they thought the stock market would tank under Biden.

Guess it didn't happen that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yOv4PwttM

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

How many times did he claim he would get it under control? And he was even given a vaccine that Trump got out in record time and he and the dems are still flailing around.

Can't wait until someone brings up when he said he would cure cancer if he became president. Oh wait, he doesn't allow questions like that. 

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

🤡🦖 tax returns in Manhattan DA's hands.

:banana::pointstosky::banana::pointstosky:

Great. It will make you happy, in Texas. Not sure what it does for the sky rocketing crime rate in Manhattan. But hey, you feel good, who cares about the victims of violent crime, who the DA doesn’t seem too concerned about? I say this, and I mean it: If someone has to be the the victim of a violent crime, and I hope nobody is,  but if someone has to be, I hope you or yours, and people like you, are the ones who feel the brunt of what you advocate for. 

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How many times did he claim he would get it under control? And he was even given a vaccine that Trump got out in record time and he and the dems are still flailing around.

Can't wait until someone brings up when he said he would cure cancer if he became president. Oh wait, he doesn't allow questions like that. 

Oh, so he was working side-by-side with all the researchers worldwide and providing his amazing scientific insight and expertise as they scrambled to create a vaccine?

Totally baloney. 

It did anything but go away the way he said it would. His attitude about it and his inability to listen to the scientists resulted in an infection rate and death toll far greater than it should have been. We lost more people in less than a year than U.S. soldiers who died in World War II. Now we're closing in on exceeding a loss of American life greater than the two world wars combined.

The creation of the vaccines didn't just start last year with Clownzilla's finger snap. it started almost two decades ago with researching SARS and then a decade later with MERS. Those viruses are in the same ballpark as COVID, so researchers had a huge head start.

Creating a vaccine to address a worldwide pandemic is hugely competitive. There has been a lot of recognition and money at stake here, so it had very little, if anything at all, to do with Cownzilla's actions.

He also failed hugely in setting up a distribution system.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-klain/trump-administration-had-no-coronavirus-vaccine-distribution-plan-white-house-idUSKBN29T0FY

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - There was no distribution plan for the coronavirus vaccine set up by the Trump administration as the virus raged in its last months in office, new President Joe Biden’s chief of staff, Ron Klain, said on Sunday.

“The process to distribute the vaccine, particularly outside of nursing homes and hospitals out into the community as a whole, did not really exist when we came into the White House,” Klain said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Worst. President. Ever.