Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Everything is worse, on all levels. Except the stock market. Then again, they helped put him in office so they will be fine. 

Sadly, yes, his actions have hurt people, many people and appears as though it will only get worse

Open borders, cheap foreign labor, lawlessness, expensive gas, Trannies in the military and in our kids faces, soon taxes will be going up. Nice work libtards.  Hope you’re happy that the bad man went away. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everything is worse, on all levels. Except the stock market. Then again, they helped put him in office so they will be fine. 

The market is being pumped up by the central banks. Money machine go brrrrr.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The market is being pumped up by the central banks. Money machine go brrrrr.

They own us. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They own us. 

For sure and if they ever stop buying watch for a HUGE correction. It's going to be really bad.

The Washington Post gave Biden  4 Pinnochios, again. He’s up to eight this week. This isn’t going very well. 

It's Friday night and I am a bit drunk so going to share this, not that I shouldn't but whatever.

I was approached for another job at a different company and decided to apply, got an interview with the HR person, passed that and then had a WebEx panel interview earlier this week with three people.  The interview went about as expected, you know they talk about the position....give a lay of the land, then we all go through my resume'.  After which they ask these targeted questions. 

I literally can only tell this story to my wife, my close friends and the Geek Club.  The panel was one white dude, one white woman and one black woman.  I really enjoyed the interview to be honest they all asked great questions and the give and take was fantastic.  However the penultimate question from the black woman was this:  "So, I am strong believer in Equity and Inclusion.  Please tell me an instance where you had a problem or an issue that you leveraged equity, diversity and inclusion in how you tackled the problem and what was the outcome?"

Whoa.  Completely caught me off guard.  

What I wanted to say and what immediately came in my mind:   "Lady, I have worked in Corporate America my entire career.  I have worked with men, women, whites, blacks, asians, indians, hetero's, homo's, trans.  Work is like a sports team, I don't give a fock who you identify as, we are trying to WIN.  We are trying to succeed in our goals as a business, as a team of individuals collectively as one".  That's what I wanted to say.

But I made up some B.S. just to get through the question and move along.  I felt dirty afterwards having to play the "game".  However it's a great job and she wouldn't be in my direct line organization so whatever.  I just found that question, in an interview to be a sign of the times and rather ridiculous.  

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It's Friday night and I am a bit drunk so going to share this, not that I shouldn't but whatever.

I was approached for another job at a different company and decided to apply, got an interview with the HR person, passed that and then had a WebEx panel interview earlier this week with three people.  The interview went about as expected, you know they talk about the position....give a lay of the land, then we all go through my resume'.  After which they ask these targeted questions. 

I literally can only tell this story to my wife, my close friends and the Geek Club.  The panel was one white dude, one white woman and one black woman.  I really enjoyed the interview to be honest they all asked great questions and the give and take was fantastic.  However the penultimate question from the black woman was this:  "So, I am strong believer in Equity and Inclusion.  Please tell me an instance where you had a problem or an issue that you leveraged equity, diversity and inclusion in how you tackled the problem and what was the outcome?"

Whoa.  Completely caught me off guard.  

What I wanted to say and what immediately came in my mind:   Lady, I have worked in Corporate America my entire career.  I have worked with men, women, whites, blacks, asians, indians, hetero's, homo's, trans.  Work is like a sports team, I don't give a fock who you identify as, we are trying to WIN.  We are trying to succeed in our goals as a business, as a team of individuals collectively as one.  That's what I wanted to say.

But I made up some B.S. just to get through the question and move along.  I felt dirty afterwards having to play the "game".  However it's a great job and she wouldn't be in my direct line organization so whatever.  I just found that question, in an interview to be a sign of the times and rather ridiculous.  

Interesting. I might have to start asking that question in my interviews. If someone tries to legitimately answer it, they’re out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You have to expect those kind of questions at this point and rehearse your answer. I went for an interview at a woke college a few years ago and prepared myself beforehand. The woke lesbian who came at me was overjoyed with my reply. They aren’t hard to fool, they get off on being lied to as long as it’s what they want to hear. 

27 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Interesting. I might have to start asking that question in my interviews. If someone tries to legitimately answer it, they’re out.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This man doddering disaster for American. I had uncle like this.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Fock! I almost spit out my coffee just now!!!   :lol:

On 3/22/2021 at 10:55 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

Outside of his January visit to beat his chest over the useless border wall he used Pentagon money to help fund, how many times did Clownzo visit the border?

The Department of Homeland Security is planning to resume some construction along the wall in order to plug "gaps" in it, the Washington Times reported this week

Biden had previously pledged not to build "another foot of wall,"during his presidency.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

The Department of Homeland Security is planning to resume some construction along the wall in order to plug "gaps" in it, the Washington Times reported this week

Biden had previously pledged not to build "another foot of wall,"during his presidency.

BUILD THAT WALL!!!

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

C’mon man!  Joe can't remember what he had for breakfast so we shouldn't hold him accountable for anything he said while on the campaign trail.  :nono:

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Really wasn't his pledge and it's not him ordering the resumption of the wall.  The guy is in a closet somewhere. Giggles is in rehab. 

A few months ago we had a president that  kept Covid and terrorists out of our country. Now we have something else. 

I saw an article today that he's raising corporate taxes as much as 28% or not more. I wish that people would understand that this does NOT help. It just trickles down to the employees and consumers in the way of job losses, more expensive products and fewer raises. UGH. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

I saw an article today that he's raising corporate taxes as much as 28% or not more. I wish that people would understand that this does NOT help. It just trickles down to the employees and consumers in the way of job losses, more expensive products and fewer raises. UGH. 

You need to understand that it's not meant to help.  Raping the middle class pot of gold and giving it to wealthy donors is SOP for the libs.

I like the infrastructure / jobs bill. Republicans liked that idea when Trump floated it but they’ll fight it tooth and nail because of BDS. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I like the infrastructure / jobs bill. Republicans liked that idea when Trump floated it but they’ll fight it tooth and nail because of BDS. 

You do?  I will vote for any person who says bills should only have one page. It’s like 9% of the entire bill goes to infrastructure 

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

They hate it because there is a lot of pork in it. Why do we need all those charging stations for electric cars? It has a lot of things related to the Green New Deal. Who is going to pay for it?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

They hate it because there is a lot of pork in it. Why do we need all those charging stations for electric cars? It has a lot of things related to the Green New Deal. Who is going to pay for it?

Only the most progressive liberals among us would be in favor of that Bill. That's really all you need to know.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

According to the Treasury Department, a corporate tax increase is going to pay for it. 

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Only the most progressive liberals among us would be in favor of that Bill. That's really all you need to know.

I’m only a progressive liberal compared to the collection of QAnon conspiracy weirdos and white nationalist bigots who populate this dump. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

According to the Treasury Department, a corporate tax increase is going to pay for it. 

I’m only a progressive liberal compared to the collection of QAnon conspiracy weirdos and white nationalist bigots who populate this dump. :thumbsup: 

No you are moderate centrist 

a corporate taxes increase of 7% is not going to generate 2.9 trillion dollars

It's cute that progressives actually think corporations pay any taxes at all. Shareholders, customers, and middle class workers will always bear the brunt of those tax increases.

Raise those taxes, knock yourself out, just understand that middle class people will absolutely pay for them.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's cute that progressives actually think corporations pay act taxes at all. Shareholders, customers, and middle class workers will always bear the brunt of those tax increases.

Raise those taxes, knock yourself out, just understand that middle class people will absolutely pay for them.

They are the dumbest people on the planet. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You do?  I will vote for any person who says bills should only have one page. It’s like 9% of the entire bill goes to infrastructure 

Cuck's a dolt.  There will be no infrastructure paid for.  All the dough will be directed to Greenripoff 2.0. 

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's cute that progressives actually think corporations pay any taxes at all. Shareholders, customers, and middle class workers will always bear the brunt of those tax increases.

It’s cute how you rush to the defense of your corporate overlords like the well trained rube you are. 

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s cute how you rush to the defense of your corporate overlords like the well trained rube you are. 

why do you think you have the rights to anyone else's money?

Thank God we have Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum in charge or it would be worse...

Number of kids alone at border hits all-time high in March

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-coronavirus-pandemic-immigration-central-america-united-states-cfc974a2358e926438e8a8f24bd642b6

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. government picked up nearly 19,000 children traveling alone across the Mexican border in March, authorities said Thursday, the largest monthly number ever recorded and a major test for President Joe Biden as he reverses many of his predecessor’s hardline immigration tactics.

A complex mix of factors in the United States and Central America drove the increase. It has coincided with the Biden administration’s decision to exempt unaccompanied children from pandemic-related powers to immediately expel most people from the country without giving them an opportunity to seek asylum. Children are instead released to “sponsors” in the U.S., usually parents or close relatives, while being allowed to pursue their cases in heavily backlogged immigration courts.

The Border Patrol encountered 18,663 unaccompanied children in March, well above previous highs of 11,475 in May 2019 and 10,620 in June 2014. The agency started publishing the numbers in 2009. Before then, adults made up the vast majority of those crossing the border.

March’s count was roughly double those encountered by the Border Patrol in February and more than five times the number in March 2020.

The huge increase in children traveling alone — some as young as 3 — and families has severely strained border holding facilities, which aren’t allowed to hold people for more than three days but often do. It’s left the government scrambling to find space and hire staff to care for children longer term until they can be placed with sponsors.

For many, a hurricane that hit Central America in November added urgency to endemic poverty and violence that have led people to flee for decades. Changes in U.S. policy under Biden also have guided their decisions, whether real or rumored.

Hermelindo Ak, a Guatemalan corn grower who barely makes enough to feed his family, was expelled to Mexico from Texas’ Rio Grande Valley with his 17-year-old son. Ak decided to send his son alone for a second attempt after learning unaccompanied children can stay in the U.S. Ak, 40, said he would return to family in Guatemala after selling his house to pay smugglers. The plan was for his oldest son to live with relatives in the U.S.

“I didn’t want to leave him alone,” Ak said last week in the Mexican border city of Reynosa. “Necessity obligates us.”

Amid the growing numbers, more than 4,000 people at a U.S. Customs and Border Protection holding facility have been jammed into a space designed for 250 at a tent complex in Donna, Texas. They lay inches apart on mats on the floor with foil blankets.

CBP must transfer unaccompanied children within 72 hours to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, whose facilities are more suited to longer-term care while arrangements are made to release them. More than 2,000 children were held longer than that at the Donna facility one day last week, with 39 there at least 15 days.

HHS opened its first temporary holding facility in Carrizo Springs, Texas, on Feb. 22, and has since struck a slew of agreements to occupy large venues near the border, including convention centers in Dallas and San Diego, a stadium in San Antonio, Texas, and Fort Bliss army base in El Paso, Texas. The department also has been paying for flights for children and sponsors to limit time in government custody.

Overall, the Border Patrol had 168,195 encounters with migrants on the southern border in March, its busiest month since March 2001, when it counted 170,580 arrests. The numbers aren’t entirely comparable because more than half of last month’s encounters resulted in expulsions under pandemic-related authority instituted by former President Donald Trump and kept in place by Biden.

People expelled under the public health law are far more likely to try again because they face no legal consequences.

Unlike expulsions, people arrested under immigration laws can face jail time, felony prosecution for repeat offenses and bans on entering the country legally through marriage or other means. Biden administration officials said 28% of expulsions in March were people who had been expelled before, compared with a 7% pre-pandemic recidivism rate for the 12-month period that ended in September 2019.

The Border Patrol had 52,904 encounters with people arriving as families, with only about one of three being expelled and the rest allowed to stay in the U.S. to pursue asylum.

Mexico’s refusal to accept Central American families with children 6 and under because of a new law against detaining migrant families has limited the effectiveness of expulsions, administration officials said. Mexico is especially reluctant to accept families with young children in Tamaulipas state bordering the Rio Grande Valley, the busiest corridor for illegal crossings.

The means hundreds of migrants go to bus stations in Texas border towns like McAllen and Brownsville on their way to their final destinations in the U.S. To save time, the Border Patrol last month began releasing migrant families — about 9,600 people as of Tuesday, according to U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar — without notices to appear in court, instead directing them to report to a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement office in 60 days.

Numbers grew sharply during Trump’s final year in office but further accelerated under Biden, who quickly ended many of his predecessor’s policies, including one that made asylum-seekers wait in Mexico for court hearings in the U.S.

Mexicans represented the largest proportion of people encountered by the border patrol and nearly all of the arriving Mexicans were single adults. Arrivals of people from Honduras and Guatemala were second and third and more than half of the people from those countries were families or children traveling on their own.

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why do you think you have the rights to anyone else's money?

Cuck has bought the lie that the government taking money from corporations is somehow preventing the government from taking money from us. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You are correct, tax increases on the wealthy and big corporations are 0 for 9387084932017 in history, but this time it will work.  :thumbsup: 

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You are correct, tax increases on the wealthy and big corporations are 0 for 9387084932017 in history, but this time it will work.  :thumbsup: 

You’re right, the elites will get away with murder regardless so we may as well all bend over and take it. :thumbsup: