Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re right, the elites will get away with murder regardless so we may as well all bend over and take it. :thumbsup: 

That's a daily routine for you.

National sales tax, cut the income tax. Fairest way. Exempt everything under 20 dollars with safeguards for inflation put in, and anything medical. Buying stupid shite like jewelry and art? Pay up. Air Jordan’s? Pay. Illegal aliens can pay now too. 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re right, the elites will get away with murder regardless so we may as well all bend over and take it. :thumbsup: 

Do you feel better when you virtue signal, even though you know that the middle class and small business owners will bear the brunt of funding all of these trains to nowhere?  :dunno: 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

National sales tax, cut the income tax. Fairest way. Exempt everything under 20 dollars with safeguards for inflation put in, and anything medical. Buying stupid shite like jewelry and art? Pay up. Air Jordan’s? Pay. Illegal aliens can pay now too. 

I've been thinking this for a long while. You want to buy a $30,000 refridgerator to store your ice cream in the freezer section and show off to the people who elected you? You can definitely get one, but pay up.

Wasn't that a big tea party thing? 

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I've been thinking this for a long while. You want to buy a $30,000 refridgerator to store your ice cream in the freezer section and show off to the people who elected you? You can definitely get one, but pay up.

Wasn't that a big tea party thing? 

It’s been tossed around many times.  But the chamber of commerce said no. And they run things so.....

29 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Do you feel better when you virtue signal, even though you know that the middle class and small business owners will bear the brunt of funding all of these trains to nowhere?  :dunno: 

Support for an infrastructure bill is virtue signaling now? Alrighty then.

• Sad 1

Have you seen the photo of Trump's new office in Florida?  He's got a desk that looks similar to the Resolute desk that sits in the Oval Office.  White walls with a nice window behind him and various memorabilia surrounding himself.  This setup screams "I'm running in 2024".  He wants back in BAD.

The black sharpie is what convinced me.  He's definitely running in 2024.

• Haha 2

The ATF is now the AFT. Go figure. Plus, as usual, the guy he wants in is mentally ill.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

The ATF is now the AFT. Go figure. Plus, as usual, the guy he wants in is mentally ill.

So now Joe has dyslexia to go with his dementia?  Maybe they need to use a bigger (yet certified non-racist!!!!) font on the teleprompter. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's NOT what would happen.  Here is what would happen:

1. they implement a national sales tax.
2. the remove the income tax.
3. a crisis happens and they bring back the full income tax.

Now you just have more tax.  That's why you NEVER agree to new taxes.  They become add-ons to the existing slate of taxes, not replacements.

You are far too trusting.

Fock any of you who voted for this piece of human sh1t

you can all burn in hell. Yes I’m drunk and high as fock right now but I don’t care

you support this piece of sh1t who is single handed lay destroying the constitution 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

shall not be infringed fock off

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Now you just have more tax.  That's why you NEVER agree to new taxes.  They become add-ons to the existing slate of taxes, not replacements.

Preach!

This country would be much better off if Jeff Dunham's Walter was running this country...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

wasn't the income tax supposed to be temporary? 

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

American Federation of Teachers - Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. They are essentially the same thing. 

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Fock any of you who voted for this piece of human sh1t

you can all burn in hell. Yes I’m drunk and high as fock right now but I don’t care

you support this piece of sh1t who is single handed lay destroying the constitution 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

shall not be infringed fock off

Yup...

President Biden signed an executive order Friday establishing a commission to study whether to add seats to the Supreme Court and other reform proposals, the White House announced, fulfilling a promise he made on the campaign trail.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/547359-biden-to-establish-commission-to-study-expanding-supreme-court

This shlt is not ok. Fock every last person that put this vegetable in office.

King Biden.

29 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

wasn't the income tax supposed to be temporary? 

We went up to Mackinac Island the last time I was in the US.  I went to the bridge museum in town, the longest suspension bridge in the Western Hemisphere. See the videos, looked at samples of the material, used, the tools and hardhats of the workers and such. They had stories of the five that died building it, I read newspapers from the time.

Governor Romney (George, father of Mitt) was the first person across on opening day in 1957. The toll was ten cents and he imagined it would be free in ten years. The toll is now $4.

40 minutes ago, Reality said:

This shlt is not ok. Fock every last person that put this vegetable in office.

BUT MUH MEAN TWEETS!!!😫

Good work you fukin Biden-voting pu$$ies.  In the words of Colonel Jessup..."all you did was weaken a country".

I thought , no knew he would suck. But he’s a dictator at this point. Obama learned his lesson about trying to negotiate and compromise, which he gave up on as well. He’s just telling Biden to cram it all in while he can. There’s no way this old fool and the ho keep the house. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought , no knew he would suck. But he’s a dictator at this point. Obama learned his lesson about trying to negotiate and compromise, which he gave up on as well. He’s just telling Biden to cram it all in while he can. There’s no way this old fool and the ho keep the house. 

The key was "fortifying" and the control of the narrative  by MSM and social media.  People can deny stuffing ballot boxes all they want, but the MSMs slanted coverage made people think they were voting for a swell guy. Informed people knew he was a Trojan horse for radicals.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

The key was "fortifying" and the control of the narrative  by MSM and social media.  People can deny stuffing ballot boxes all they want, but the MSMs slanted coverage made people think they were voting for a swell guy. Informed people knew he was a Trojan horse for radicals.

Yup. Trump did nothing that could be considered radical. Except the peace part. That’s very radical.  

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The United States is considering a conditional cash transfer program to help address economic woes that lead migrants from certain Central American countries to trek north, as well as sending COVID-19 vaccines to those countries, a senior White House official told Reuters on Friday.

How is this real? Do these idiots have a competition to see who can come up with the dumbest idea? Winner gets an executive order from King Biden... 

This administration is far worse than anything we could have ever imagined

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Reality said:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -The United States is considering a conditional cash transfer program to help address economic woes that lead migrants from certain Central American countries to trek north, as well as sending COVID-19 vaccines to those countries, a senior White House official told Reuters on Friday.

How is this real? Do these idiots have a competition to see who can come up with the dumbest idea? Winner gets an executive order from King Biden... 

This administration is far worse than anything we could have ever imagined

You would think they are stirring people into doing violence so they can crack down on the political opposition. 

Nationwide crime rate through the roof. Memphis is out of control. Nice work libtards. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nationwide crime rate through the roof. Memphis is out of control. Nice work libtards. 

It's focking going up everywhere. Libs are insane. Literally. They desire unrest so eventually they can change all the constitution completely and deploy an armed military to take control of absolutely everything.

Americans so dumb. Not see big communist picture. 

Just now, Sandy Loam said:

Americans so dumb. Not see big communist picture. 

Your racist, anti-Asian schtick shouldn’t be tolerated. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your racist, anti-Asian schtick shouldn’t be tolerated. 

When have I say one racist, anti-Asian thing? You have marshmallow where brain should be. 

2 minutes ago, Sandy Loam said:

When have I say one racist, anti-Asian thing? You have marshmallow where brain should be. 

This is the 8th best Rusty alias. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sandy Loam said:

You’re making fun of some racial or ethnic group.  Not cool. 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re making fun of some racial or ethnic group.  Not cool. 

Which group would that be and how? Not all of your mental irrigation stations are sprinkling. I'm re-thinking Trump support if you represent his core supporters. You rude and abusive. Find better something to do.

13 minutes ago, Sandy Loam said:

Which group would that be and how? Not all of your mental irrigation stations are sprinkling. I'm re-thinking Trump support if you represent his core supporters. You rude and abusive. Find better something to do.

You also suck at it, drifting in and out. Go tend to number three and her cats. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You also suck at it, drifting in and out. Go tend to number three and her cats. 

🤣

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Dipshit said the shooting in Minn may have been intentional today. He's inciting riots now as well.