Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Another thing is people don't want to work under these focking restrictions. I don't want to wear a mask 8-10 hours every day. I feel bad for some of these restaurant people.

President Trump negotiated a deadline for troop removal from Afghanistan for US troops to be gone by May 1st. Biden* moved the date to September 11th for whatever geriatic reason. To Biden's* credit, he's otherwise mostly stuck with the plan. Here we are, ten days past the negotiated deadline and a girls' school blows up killing 80 children. It's Afghanistan and blowing up your rival sect's school is the national pastime. If Afghanistan collaspes into worse chaos oncethe US leaves, sh*t happens.

Do we blame Biden*for this? I dunno. One one hand, Biden* did unilaterally break the withdrawl agreement, so that likely provoked them but they could do this at any time anyway. on the other look who he's dealing with. I do still hope we're gone completly by September 11th and if he does so, I'll give him credit. If this sort of thing becomes common again come September 12th, or the Taliban overruns the country, I won't blame him. Inmy heart, I don't blame him for this bombing. They're a step up from animals.

My biggest feart is if this bombing becomes an excuse to stay, I'll be pissed. "We need to stay and retaliate on behalf of this focoking minority nobody in America gives a fock about." The US troops don't need to keep policing this sh*thole. Also, most Republicans are hardly any better on this focking war. Keeping our troops there forever to serve as target practice for all the various factions not sucking off US taxpayers is a common sentiment in both parties. We finally had an agreement to leave. :mad:

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

My biggest feart is if this bombing becomes an excuse to stay, I'll be pissed. "We need to stay and retaliate on behalf of this focoking minority nobody in America gives a fock about." The US troops don't need to keep policing this sh*thole. Also, most Republicans are hardly any better on this focking war. Keeping our troops there forever to serve as target practice for all the various factions not sucking off US taxpayers is a common sentiment in both parties. We finally had an agreement to leave. :mad:

The globalists have never hid their tactic to pick on the ME when the economy is rough. It's scary for us because when there is relative peace over there, the globalists bring it here.

• Thanks 1

Was reading a thread about who *should* be president.  Democrats top pick was actually AOC.  Several votes for Neil Degrasse Tyson.  Some for "Jean-Luc Picard", some for Obama, some for Bill Nye.  Some for Jello Biafra.  Some for Teddy Roosevelt as a trust-buster.  1 for Oprah, 1 for Bernie, 1 for FDR, 1 for Tom Hanks, 1 for Leon Trotsky.

So there's a woman vote, an anti-business vote, a science vote, an actor vote, and just some hardline commie vote.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

Was reading a thread about who *should* be president.  Democrats top pick was actually AOC.  Several votes for Neil Degrasse Tyson.  Some for "Jean-Luc Picard", some for Obama, some for Bill Nye.  Some for Jello Biafra.  Some for Teddy Roosevelt as a trust-buster.  1 for Oprah, 1 for Bernie, 1 for FDR, 1 for Tom Hanks, 1 for Leon Trotsky.

So there's a woman vote, an anti-business vote, a science vote, an actor vote, and just some hardline commie vote.

There are some great options on that list. Either Teddy Roosevelt or Jean-Luc Picard is absolutly the way to go.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Aoc will be the dem nominee at some point.

I could easily see this go down. Joe steps down for health reasons, Harris becomes potus,  appoints aoc as vp.

When Harris is done, aoc is on deck. And she'd be tough to beat. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Aoc will be the dem nominee at some point.

I could easily see this go down. Joe steps down for health reasons, Harris becomes potus,  appoints aoc as vp.

When Harris is done, aoc is on deck. And she'd be tough to beat. 

The black vote will turn into a swing vote before she gets a shot.

Newly released video shows a bunch of fat “refugees” with smart phones crossing the border in broad daylight in Texas.  Didn’t Biden say the border was secure the other day? 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newly released video shows a bunch of fat “refugees” with smart phones crossing the border in broad daylight in Texas.  Didn’t Biden say the border was secure the other day? 

Securely opened.

Just went out and filled up both cars and two 5 gallon gas cans. People are outright Fockin with us now. Why not? The rest of the world has all sorts of dirt on Biden and his focked up criminal family. It’s a free for all. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just went out and filled up both cars and two 5 gallon gas cans. People are outright Fockin with us now. Why not? The rest of the world has all sorts of dirt on Biden and his focked up criminal family. It’s a free for all. 

Yeah, I wanna hear from all those loudmouth pundits that cried "Orangeman soft on Putin"! 

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

3 months in and it's going worse than I thought it would. :mellow:

It's about what I expected. I hope we see more and more backlash to woke and everything else.

This isn’t going very well.  Where my libtards at? 

I'm confused by this jobs report.  Past admins from both sides found the numbers easy to manipulate, then they would come back later and revise them.  How could these numbers be so off?

I know the answer from the right -- it is so bad as to be beyond manipulation.  And the left might point to Biden's transparency.  I suspect the answer is somewhere between those.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This isn’t going very well.  Where my libtards at? 

Should see a post saying 'at least Trump isn't in there' because that is about all the have left. Only way they don't lose in 2022 is by cheating.

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How can you walk from Guatemala and still be obese and have a fully charged phone?  Such a scam. 

• Haha 1

Gas shortages in the southeast, rockets firing all over, horrible jobs report, border is a joke.  Where is Joe?  Nowhere to be found.  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Gas shortages in the southeast, rockets firing all over, border is a joke.  Where is Joe?  Nowhere to be found.  

They can't put him out front on any of this stuff, everybody would see how unfit he is. He has no ability to answer impromptu questions. It would only empower those that want to do us and our allies harm.

Elections have dire consequences and this is only the beginning.

Everything is worse. Except the Stock Market. It’s still very high despite Biden.  Thankfully.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everything is worse. Except the Stock Market. It’s still very high despite Biden.  Thankfully.  

That's what happens when you pump an extra 8 trillion dollars into the economy in less than a year.  That too shall pass.  

23 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

That's what happens when you pump an extra 8 trillion dollars into the economy in less than a year.  That too shall pass.  

Nah. Even he can’t rock it up. Where else are people going to put their money? It came back after the Covid drop. It will be fine. 

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Gas shortages in the southeast, rockets firing all over, horrible jobs report, border is a joke.  Where is Joe?  Nowhere to be found.  

I'll nevercomplaon about that. Less is always better. Just come out once a week and take two seconds to say, "I'm not dead" then go away again. That's enough Joe for me,

1 minute ago, posty said:

Awesome billboard in Calvert County, Maryland...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/IMG_2372-scaled.jpg

Link isn't working.... or China is bugging me out.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Link isn't working.... or China is bugging me out.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No worky for me

Okay, hold on...  I will delete the above post and repost it from a different location...

Sorry...

ETA:  posted below, hopefully it works...

11 minutes ago, posty said:

Hopefully this works...

Awesome billboard in Calvert County, Maryland...

https://ibb.co/FnLmTm0

works now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

It is both hilarious and sad how much of a vegetable/puppet he is.  

I couldnt imagine a president doing so little and having so little opinion.  They just drag him up to a podium once in a while and hope he can read the teleprompter decent enough.  His tweets are obviously written and sent out by someone else.  It is like a movie. If they shot this in black and white and labeled it a twilight zone episode, I wouldnt think twice.  The strangest (by far) presidency in my lifetime.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Not satire.. :(

Ha! But true. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. Even he can’t rock it up. Where else are people going to put their money? It came back after the Covid drop. It will be fine. 

:unsure:

I know this bored skew's right and we talk shiot.  Even with that said this has been a complete disaster

• Missiles flying everywhere
  • Gas either gone or expensive as is a ton of other things
  • Mofo's just walking across the Rio Grande like its a nothing, gimme muh check!
  • Jobs report way under expectation
  • Inflation about to crush mofo's
  • Blacks hate Cops and Asians

Thanks Joe. Thanks Dem's.  I get it, at least Trump didn't post something weird on Twitter, that's what really matters. :doh: