Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

5 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I have no idea what i just watched

Brad, we have to be educated on proper and micro labels for people so we give them safe spaces.  Gah, come on, get with it.  

34 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Biden’s America, where we need more "labels" not less......

Jeebus  fock. If I actually gave a fock about what this creature was talking about, it'd take me an entire afternoon on urbandictionary to figure out. I do get the jist of it: one faction of degenerate perverts is pissed off at another faction of degenerate perverts.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Jeebus  fock. If I actually gave a fock about what this creature was talking about, it'd take me an entire afternoon on urbandictionary to figure out. I do get the jist of it: one faction of degenerate perverts is pissed off at another faction of degenerate perverts.

They / Them are courageous for speaking out Voltaire.  How dare you question anything they / them say?  

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

So I think it was talking about bisexuals vs pansexuals or something?  Isn't a pansexual somebody that focks anything?  Isn't that the same as a bisexual???  :dunno:

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

So I think it was talking about bisexuals vs pansexuals or something?  Isn't a pansexual somebody that focks anything?  Isn't that the same as a bisexual???  :dunno:

But "Bi" means two. "Tri" means three.  "Pan" is unlimited.  We need to properly identify and label people based on how they feel at that moment to give them a safe space.  This is America 2021.  Raise YOUR Flag!@#!

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

But "Bi" means two. "Tri" means three.  "Pan" is unlimited.  We need to properly identify and label people based on how they feel at that moment to give them a safe space.  This is America 2021.  Raise YOUR Flag!@#!

Whats the diffedence between bi and unlimited?  What is three?

Just now, Brad GLuckman said:

Whats the diffedence between bi and unlimited?  What is three?

Peter Pan? :dunno:

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Look at me!  Look at me!

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Oh dear God, help these people. :wall:

So, pansexual...I am confused. If you're bi you're attracted to men and women. Pan includes....animals? Children?  Or pan includes other trans-sexuals? If I am a woman attracted to someone who identifies as a woman; doesn't that just make me a lesbian...because that other person identifies as a woman? 

I am asking honestly here. This stuff has always confused me. I am known as a cis hetero female? Since I identify with my sex given at birth (cis), and I am attracted to the opposite sex (hetero). I guess I don't feel the need to qualify all of this depending on who I am sexually and/or romantically attracted to. Because in the long run...no one cares who I want to have sex with. 

"Pans" have found the loophole around the others of not being able to procreate so therefore they shouldn't exist. In other words, they are hetero, but completely crazy, losers. 

I have a female friend I'm her 20s who is sorta bi. By which I mean she's mostly about the D, but she'll munch the odd box here and there.

She showed me a picture of a tranny friend of hers... absolute smoke show... if you didn't know he has a cack.

So I asked her... would you fock him? I mean, I'd think that would be the dream for a bi chick no? A hot ass chick with a d!ck?

She was lukewarm at best. Apparently it doesn't work that way, I dunno.

I guess that's where the pan folks come in. 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s officially official 

Holy fock!!!  He did this on the moon??? 

I keep getting shocked at just how crazy the left is.  They raise the bar constantly.  Sort of impressive really.

4 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

So, pansexual...I am confused. If you're bi you're attracted to men and women. Pan includes....animals? Children?  Or pan includes other trans-sexuals? If I am a woman attracted to someone who identifies as a woman; doesn't that just make me a lesbian...because that other person identifies as a woman? 

I think it is relationships with frying pans and different types of cookware...

31 minutes ago, posty said:

I think it is relationships with frying pans and different types of cookware...

Is being a vacuumsexual a thing?  Asking for a friend.  :ninja:

7 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I am asking honestly here. This stuff has always confused me. I am known as a cis hetero female? Since I identify with my sex given at birth (cis), and I am attracted to the opposite sex (hetero). I guess I don't feel the need to qualify all of this depending on who I am sexually and/or romantically attracted to. Because in the long run...no one cares who I want to have sex with. 

This, in fact I'd prefer he be cropped out of the vid as much as possible.  :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Here are some Biden voters going at it.

Wiffleball was a little slow to get out of the car but he was there at the end. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: president pemis. 

It's not just the military and CIA he's turning over to the LGBTQ community, it's his own security detail.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

It's not just the military and CIA he's turning over to the LGBTQ community, it's his own security detail.

I honestly think, hussein was a malevolent president, and I think he ranks as the worst most destructive president this country has ever seen. He started blm and woke. He is evil.

creepy joe and kameltoe are literally clowns on the political stage. And so are the people who voted for them. They are destructive in a completely different way. 

hussein had intent, creepy joe is just a focking clown for real and doesn't know what the hell he is doing. Same for the toe. 

• Sad 1

Someone said Biden broke protocol meeting the queen, something about order of arrival

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I honestly think, hussein was a malevolent president, and I think he ranks as the worst most destructive president this country has ever seen. He started blm and woke. He is evil.

creepy joe and kameltoe are literally clowns on the political stage. And so are the people who voted for them. They are destructive in a completely different way. 

hussein had intent, creepy joe is just a focking clown for real and doesn't know what the hell he is doing. Same for the toe. 

I'd liked John McCain in 2000 as my prefered presidential candidate from either party. Come 2008 though, while I still agreed with him on the vast number of issues, the one I couldn't get behind was the war issue. That albatross alone sank him in my mind. Plus I had such a vicseral serious disgusted hatred of GWBush, that was a huge hole for any Republican candidate to dig out of in 2008, and McCain came close, but I couldn't go there. I went with Obama. Four years later, Mitt Romney was so much worse. He was a wet paper bag, his policy positions were decided by weather vain. I had zero enthusiasm, the harder decision on Obama had been 2008. McCain was so much better, but even then, I'd not voted for him in 2008, and so come 2012, Iwas not tempted in the slightetst and  never even considered Romney.

I'm ashamed to say that I'd have voted for Obama in 2016 over Trump too, but I now know full well that that would have been a huge mistake as Trump turned out to the best president of my lifetime. It surprises me how much I have warmed up to him over the years.

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'd liked John McCain in 2000 as my prefered presidential candidate from either party. Come 2008 though, while I still agreed with him on the vast number of issues, the one I couldn't get behind was the war issue. That albatross alone sank him in my mind. Plus I had such a vicseral serious disgusted hatred of GWBush, that was a huge hole for any Republican candidate to dig out of in 2008, and McCain came close, but I couldn't go there. I went with Obama. Four years later, Mitt Romney was so much worse. He was a wet paper bag, his policy positions were decided by weather vain. I had zero enthusiasm, the harder decision on Obama had been 2008. McCain was so much better, but even then, I'd not voted for him in 2008, and so come 2012, Iwas not tempted in the slightetst and  never even considered Romney.

I'm ashamed to say that I'd have voted for Obama in 2016 over Trump too, but I now know full well that that would have been a huge mistake as Trump turned out to the best president of my lifetime. It surprises me how much I have warmed up to him over the years.

I'm glad you've come around. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm glad you've come around. 

I'd liked the Tea Party movement but I was still dealing with too much resentment at Bush to get on board at that time. So, a Tea Party Republican could have had me in 2012, but not Romney. The establishment, corporate GOP didn't interest me. My bggest fear was that they'd just gone into reminssion and that post-Trump, they'd retake the REpublican Party, but that hasn't turned out to be the case at all.

A lot of the Bushhtarded GOP members have given way to Trump Republicans. I'd love to see Liz Cheney get dumped. Trump is beloved by the base and, for even those neo-con corporate GOP types, it keeps the establishent GOP in line.

4 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

He's such an absolute embarrassment. He has no business leading our country. What a joke.

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

"A lot of people may not know what Covid is".    

He actually said that?  (I didn't watch that video yet) 

Just now, DonS said:

He actually said that?  (I didn't watch that video yet) 

Yeah, he did. :mellow:

On the plus side, it looks like it's Jill Biden who has the remote controller, not Kamala Harris*. She leads her donkey husband around as if on a leash. Not that I know much of anything about what Jill believes beyond community college, only that she's not Kamala*, which in 99% of cases is an upgrade and so, I'll take those odds.

Andrew Klavan theorizes that since that Border Czar Harris has never been to the border, and never talks about the border, it seems she never wanted that responsibility and the position was thrust on her against her will, and someone else must have dropped it in her lap. The border isn'y going to get solved with Kamala* in charge of it. Which she will be one way or the other, whether she wants it or not. Ideally Biden* lasts four years so we can wrap that albatross around her neck.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

On the plus side, it looks like it's Jill Biden who has the remote controller, not Kamala Harris. She leads her donkey husband around as if on a leash. Not that I know much of anything about what Jill believes beyond community college, only that she's not Kamala, which in 99% of cases is an upgrade and so, I'll take those odds.

Andrew Klavan theorizes that since that Border Czar Harris has never been to the border, and never talks about the border, it seems she never wanted that responsibility and the position was thrust on her against her will. 

That's DOCTOR Biden to you!!!  :nono: