Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, DonS said:

That's DOCTOR Biden to you!!!  :nono:

Doctor, nurse, home health care provider, guide dog, defacto president, ass wiper, whatever. A Doctor of Education means you're an expert in everything. I think. Maybe.

27 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

On the plus side, it looks like it's Jill Biden who has the remote controller, not Kamala Harris*. She leads her donkey husband around as if on a leash. Not that I know much of anything about what Jill believes beyond community college, only that she's not Kamala*, which in 99% of cases is an upgrade and so, I'll take those odds.

Andrew Klavan theorizes that since that Border Czar Harris has never been to the border, and never talks about the border, it seems she never wanted that responsibility and the position was thrust on her against her will, and someone else must have dropped it in her lap. The border isn'y going to get solved with Kamala* in charge of it. Which she will be one way or the other, whether she wants it or not. Ideally Biden* lasts four years so we can wrap that albatross around her neck.

That's so true.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DonS said:

That's DOCTOR Biden to you!!!  :nono:

I like to think of her as the babysitter biden had an affair with before divorcing his first wife.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

I like to think of her as the babysitter biden had an affair with before divorcing his first wife.

She was married too. Who-re. I guess that’s why they didn’t say much to Hunter when he started Fockin his dead brothers widow. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

She was married too. Who-re. I guess that’s why they didn’t say much to Hunter when he started Fockin his dead brothers widow. 

Before she was married she was the Bidens babysitter. You know he was focker her then. In typical democrat fashion, Biden waited until she was married so he could maximize his family distruction.

39 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's so true.

Has there been two more clueless pres/vice pres in the history of the country? 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Has there been two more clueless pres/vice pres in the history of the country? 

Yes.  From 2008-2016.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes.  From 2008-2016.

I don't think they were clueless, I think they intentionally attacked this country with identity politics and racial division. 

They were/are evil.

creepy joe and kameltoe are just focking stupid.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I don't think they were clueless, I think they intentionally attacked this country with identity politics and racial division. 

True.  I think you're correct then.

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

The US back to getting fleeced, elections have consequences.

Ramping up their future payouts.

On 12/15/2020 at 11:58 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep all you idiots dont like those things, youd rather have trannies and mexicans raping you, Israel under attack and the middle east establishment sh1t show

This post is world-class ignorance. Have a nice day!

I saw some Trump flags around town. Is that what he’s talking about? Some of them had the American Flag too. 

The comparisons to Nazi Germany and Trump truly were projection by the left, of course, it always is. Elections have consequences, hopefully it won't be too late once we as a society wake up and decide to correct this wrong.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

The comparisons to Nazi Germany and Trump truly were projection by the left, of course, it always is. Elections have consequences, hopefully it won't be too late once we as a society wake up and decide to correct this wrong.

doesnt matter, its over they control the elections

California just reported the recall wont happen til at least September cause we are out of paper

not kidding

• Haha 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

California just reported the recall wont happen til at least September cause we are out of paper

not kidding

Wait, what???    Not enough paper for the mail in ballots? 

Gotta give Dems credit for using mail in ballots to "win" as well as to stall when convenient.

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

not kidding

So schools were closed for over a year and there’s a paper shortage?

Focking dooshbag embarassed the whole country today. His handlers should never have coordinated that meeting.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Reality said:

One thing you can guarantee about the demtards. Whatever they are say about other is what they are actually doing.

• Like 1

A 20 year old illegal alien, who came here as an “unaccompanied minor” is being held on bail for raping an 82 year old woman in Florida.  Nice work libtards. 

So the VA will be funding sex change operations now. That’s awesome, seems the VA has solved our veterans health problems so that we can engage in this nonsense now. Maybe Wiffleball’s new make believe “friend” is a vet? 

Ahhh the all important matter of hacking off one's junk.  

Nevermind getting these people help.  

Dems are batsheet crazy and convinced enough of the population to go along with it.  

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A 20 year old illegal alien, who came here as an “unaccompanied minor” is being held on bail for raping an 82 year old woman in Florida.  Nice work libtards. 

Just some collateral damage they can live with.

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Meanwhile, hundreds of traitors are facing charges and prison time for attacking our nation's democracy cradle, putting our elected officials' lives at risk and getting innocent people maimed and killed. Good job, Republiturds!

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Meanwhile, hundreds of traitors are facing charges and prison time for attacking our nation's democracy cradle, putting our elected officials' lives at risk and getting innocent people maimed and killed. Good job, Republiturds!

Yeah, you're right.  That's not getting enough coverage.  🤣

Besides, I'm sure you feel that the poor illegal immigrant rapist didn't get enough hugs when he was young so he was justified.  F@ck us citizens, amiright?

24 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Remember when they said other "attacks" were coming?  Have any I can pull up?  

When 1 side normalized rioting when having a gripe vs the government, people like you were surprised when the other side took up the offer.

For a half a day.  

Wake up.  Look around.  Smell some roses you goofball.  

Bunch of 2nd amendment freaks.....right you liberal goofballs?

How many shots fired other than an unamed secret service blasting an unarmed 115lb girl in the neck? 

None.

5 hours ago, HTH said:

Where's Rusty?

:unsure:

He read HT's post and has an appointment at the VA.

• Haha 1

On 6/16/2021 at 10:24 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

So schools were closed for over a year and there’s a paper shortage?

Well it's not like they can just go out and pluck more paper off the tree......err... wait......

42 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Remember when they said other "attacks" were coming?  Have any I can pull up?  

When 1 side normalized rioting when having a gripe vs the government, people like you were surprised when the other side took up the offer.

For a half a day.  

Wake up.  Look around.  Smell some roses you goofball.  

Remember when law endorsement, acting on tips and investigation, prevented crime from occurring? You seriously think that after the attack that they just chalked it all up to a one-time thing, blew it off, hit a few doughnut shops and called it a day?  Pretty sure that isn't how it went down, sugar pants. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Remember when law-endorsement acting on tips and investigation prevented crime from occurring? You seriously think that after the attack that they just chalked it all up to a one-time thing, blew it off, hit a few doughnut shops and called it a day?  Pretty sure that isn't how it went down, sugar pants. 

I dont watch a ton of news but i kept hearing of a potential next attack.  

We cant stop antifa in thr same cities in the same places coordinating on twitter.  

Either way it was a one off or marginal stuff.  Like 200k there 1k got testie.  Those who entered walked around and were excited they were in.  Some people got hurt.  An unarmed girl was shot.  Yea it wasnt good.  But nothing is.  The left normalized it.  The right played thr game for an afternoon.  The left still burns stuff down 400 days straight.  The VP bails these people out.  But all you people want to scream about is january 6th while turning a complete blind eye to what elected Dem representatives allow to happen around the clock.  

Classic case of playing thr game then being upset someone else decides to play too.  Your side is hypocritical and strange.

Wake up

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I dont watch a ton of news but i kept hearing of a potential next attack.  

We cant stop antifa in thr same cities in the same places coordinating on twitter.  

Either way it was a one off or marginal stuff.  Like 200k there 1k got testie.  Those who entered walked around and were excited they were in.  Some people got hurt.  An unarmed girl was shot.  Yea it wasnt good.  But nothing is.  The left normalized it.  The right played thr game for an afternoon.  The left still burns stuff down 400 days straight.  The VP bails these people out.  But all you people want to scream about is january 6th while turning a complete blind eye to what elected Dem representatives allow to happen around the clock.  

Classic case of playing thr game then being upset someone else decides to play too.  Your side is hypocritical and strange.

Wake up

You admittedly don't absorb much information and yet still have the audacity to feel like you actually know anything and are in a knowledge position powerful enough to have an allegedly informed position, lecture others and instruct them to wake up. You are the very definition of ignorance. Well done!

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You admittedly don't absorb much information and yet still have the audacity to feel like you actually know anything and are in a knowledge position powerful enough to have an allegedly informed position, lecture others and instruct them to wake up. You are the very definition of ignorance. Well done!

Watching CNN nightly makes one informed? News to me.  

Did left wing media not go balls to the wall with the idea that the alt right was planning something else? Wasnt their a date? Nothing has happened.  Fear mongering.  Race baiting.  Meanwhile their little BLM election winner has turned out to be a total fraud.  An organization in which the founders have profited off of dumb people like yourself sending them money for a bogus cause.  

Muh January 6th afternoon though....amirite?