Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

While we are experiencing an uptick in covid, I just need to reiterate that during a pandemic we have a president that decided it was a good idea to open up the borders and let in untested, unvaccinated people. Nice work libtards. 

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Check this in out too.  :lol:

creepy joe and kameltoe simply inspire hatred. They learned that from hussein.

• Sad 1

Just wanted to remind everyone that you have to have a negative Covid test to fly into the united states but the ones “sneaking” (walking) across the border are not being tested.  This is a fukin joke. I have regretted  going for a lot of a-holes in my life. I could t imagine voting for this brain dead fool. To think he’s aware of this and does nothing is incredible. And the rinos and MSM say nothing. 

• Thanks 1

You could be a citizen, go on vacation to Europe and not be let back  in if you have a positive Covid test. But illegals, even after being apprehended, aren’t tested. Nice work libtards. Tell me anything Trump did is this bad. 

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

dogcows hero

Uh er um eh thethethethe uh wa dadada mmuh approved drugs. You know, that whole thing.....

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He sucks. Big time. 

Best president since Reagan, hands down.:-)

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Another troll is back. Good ole rusty. :lol:

People say they feel bad for the guy.  I get it.  I have a soft spot for old deteriorating people and generally feel for them.  But his ego led him down this path.  Lifetime politician.  Made the money.  Could have just packed it up and golfed and vacationed the rest of his life.   I really don't feel sorry for him.  He is a total mess but he chose to be the puppet on strings in the spotlight. 

We need to up the standards of running for president.  But then again we are lowering the standards everywhere else.  So not surprised.

Biden is an embarrassment, like the majority of his supporters.  Other countries have to sit back and laugh at what the US is becoming.  I'm happy I live in a part of the country that doesn't buy into all the stupid shiit going on, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time...

• Thanks 1

Middle class Joe entered politics a man without a fortune. Somehow he now has multiple mansions. Must have been all those books he wrote that no one read. Would love to see his taxes over the years. 

The world is laughing at us, our President should be in a home, not involved in Town Halls. He can't handle completely scripted events. If you have an ounce of empathy, there's no way you can support this. It's borderline abuse.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Reality said:

The world is laughing at us, our President should be in a home, not involved in Town Halls. He can't handle completely scripted events. If you have an ounce of empathy, there's no way you can support this. It's borderline abuse.

All true. The alternative is worse. Way worse. That’s hard to pull off, but they did it. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All true. The alternative is worse. Way worse. That’s hard to pull off, but they did it. 

She was a poison pill inserted by those running the DNC to stop any impeachment of Biden. It was really a great move. That's why it's in our best interest to keep this braindead terdlet upright and in the oval office until 2022. If the Rs can take back both the House & senate, then they can totally neutralize KamalaToe if she takes over. Then completely get rid of them in 2024.

46 minutes ago, lod001 said:

She was a poison pill inserted by those running the DNC to stop any impeachment of Biden. It was really a great move. That's why it's in our best interest to keep this braindead terdlet upright and in the oval office until 2022. If the Rs can take back both the House & senate, then they can totally neutralize KamalaToe if she takes over. Then completely get rid of them in 2024.

Let’s hope. 

3 hours ago, Reality said:

As I observed the election season and how badly Biden had aged/lost it (not that he was all that great when he still had his fastball. . . but at least he wasn't incompetent) I kept thinking that his wife Jill is going to step in and stop this.   It is literally abusive to put this man thru this.    I kept expecting Jill to step in like the referee in a boxing match when they realize that one fighter is just getting pummeled and is going to get killed if they don't stop this.    But it never happened.    

So I really blame her.   She still seems pretty with it.  She has to know what's going on.   He has no idea what he is doing.   

It happened to my dad.   He was a significant business leader and all the way to his death he still had a self image of being that guy.   But as he got older, especially in his last 10 yrs, his faculties slipped, his memory got worse and worse, and he would get confused a lot.   But despite that he still thought he was "that guy" that he had been earlier in his life.   I can't blame him for that.   But then it was up to my mom, me, and my sisters to stop him from trying to do things that he was no longer up to the mental task of it.   He would have made some really bad choices late in life if we didn't step in and stop it.   That's where Biden is except there is no one around him responsible enough to step in and stop this.   I blame Jill.  She seems nice but her actions are evil.   Actions are what count.   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The numbers are in. DISASTER. He's 100% garbage and no one but complete idiots think he is anything but a braindead loser. A scrawny 1.5 million viewers losers. 🤣

CNN’s heavily promoted town hall event with President Biden failed to resonate with Americans on Wednesday night, as it got thumped by Fox News and even finished with a smaller audience than MSNBC. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-biden-town-hall-flops

Can't see them hosting another after that miserable failure. 

He always has the option to resign as Nixon did, but if he doesn't want to, dress him in bubble wrap, feed him ice cream, and let him alone to drool in the corner for three and a half years, watching Matlock reruns. If sh*t needs signing, give it to Jill and wait a half hour outside the door for her to come back out.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

He always has the option to resign as Nixon did, but if he doesn't want to, dress him in bubble wrap, feed him ice cream, and let him alone to drool in the corner for three and a half years, watching Matlock reruns. If sh*t needs signing, give it to Jill and wait a half hour outside the door for her to come back out.

Wouldn’t be the first time. Or the second. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/joe-biden-just-gave-vladimir-putin-a-multibillion-dollar-gift/ar-AAMryHN?ocid=DELLDHP15&li=BBnb7Kz&pc=DCTE

© Provided by Washington Examiner

I asked Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland if she agreed that allowing Russian President Vladimir Putin to complete his Nord Stream 2 pipeline to Germany would be “a disaster for American national security,” that it would make our European allies subject to economic and energy blackmail from Russia, and that it would empower Putin to carry out exactly that blackmail. She tersely answered, “I do, senator.”

A few hours later the Biden administration announced it had inked a deal to allow Putin to complete his Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

This decision is a total surrender to Putin. It is a multibillion-dollar gift that will keep on giving in perpetuity at the expense of the United States and our allies. It is a generational geopolitical mistake. Russian dictators, decades from now, will be reaping billions of dollars every year from President Joe Biden’s gift.

It is also in defiance of U.S. law. To implement this catastrophic deal, he will have to waive mandatory, bipartisan sanctions that I authored and led, and that former President Donald Trump signed into law not once, but twice. Those sanctions shut down construction of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline — until the Biden administration took over, at which point Putin assessed that if he restarted construction, the U.S. would roll over.

Unfortunately, Putin was right.

The U.S.-German deal is embarrassingly weak. It relies on a vague assurance that after Putin ramps up the blackmail enabled by the deal, Germany will take unspecified actions in response. When asked for details of what such actions might be, the White House says it doesn’t want to specify because doing so would benefit Putin. Again, embarrassing.

Now Biden and his allies, including in the press, are absurdly claiming that it is Trump’s fault they surrendered to Putin. They say that the pipeline couldn’t have been stopped.

That claim is laughably false. A pipeline that is 90% complete is 0% complete; it doesn't work until the last mile is finished. And we know that for a fact: We did stop the pipeline. Putin halted construction on the very same day that the sanctions were signed into law. For over a year, the pipeline lay dormant — a hunk of metal at the bottom of the ocean — until Biden was elected. Only then did Putin resume construction.

Instead of demonstrating strength and following U.S. law by keeping those sanctions, when Biden got elected, he started sending signals he would be soft on Russia, and then he waived the sanctions and is now allowing Putin to finish the pipeline.

Overall, Biden handed Putin the biggest gift he’s received in years. He also signaled to Putin that when push comes to shove, the American president is weak and will bow to political pressure.

And the State Department knows it and even says it out loud.

Ted Cruz is the junior U.S. senator for Texas.

Original Author: Sen. Ted Cruz

On 7/22/2021 at 5:54 PM, lod001 said:

The numbers are in. DISASTER. He's 100% garbage and no one but complete idiots think he is anything but a braindead loser. A scrawny 1.5 million viewers losers. 🤣

CNN’s heavily promoted town hall event with President Biden failed to resonate with Americans on Wednesday night, as it got thumped by Fox News and even finished with a smaller audience than MSNBC. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-biden-town-hall-flops

Can't see them hosting another after that miserable failure. 

The most popular president ever.

17 hours ago, Gepetto said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/joe-biden-just-gave-vladimir-putin-a-multibillion-dollar-gift/ar-AAMryHN?ocid=DELLDHP15&li=BBnb7Kz&pc=DCTE

© Provided by Washington Examiner

I asked Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland if she agreed that allowing Russian President Vladimir Putin to complete his Nord Stream 2 pipeline to Germany would be “a disaster for American national security,” that it would make our European allies subject to economic and energy blackmail from Russia, and that it would empower Putin to carry out exactly that blackmail. She tersely answered, “I do, senator.”

A few hours later the Biden administration announced it had inked a deal to allow Putin to complete his Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

This decision is a total surrender to Putin. It is a multibillion-dollar gift that will keep on giving in perpetuity at the expense of the United States and our allies. It is a generational geopolitical mistake. Russian dictators, decades from now, will be reaping billions of dollars every year from President Joe Biden’s gift.

It is also in defiance of U.S. law. To implement this catastrophic deal, he will have to waive mandatory, bipartisan sanctions that I authored and led, and that former President Donald Trump signed into law not once, but twice. Those sanctions shut down construction of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline — until the Biden administration took over, at which point Putin assessed that if he restarted construction, the U.S. would roll over.

Unfortunately, Putin was right.

The U.S.-German deal is embarrassingly weak. It relies on a vague assurance that after Putin ramps up the blackmail enabled by the deal, Germany will take unspecified actions in response. When asked for details of what such actions might be, the White House says it doesn’t want to specify because doing so would benefit Putin. Again, embarrassing.

Now Biden and his allies, including in the press, are absurdly claiming that it is Trump’s fault they surrendered to Putin. They say that the pipeline couldn’t have been stopped.

That claim is laughably false. A pipeline that is 90% complete is 0% complete; it doesn't work until the last mile is finished. And we know that for a fact: We did stop the pipeline. Putin halted construction on the very same day that the sanctions were signed into law. For over a year, the pipeline lay dormant — a hunk of metal at the bottom of the ocean — until Biden was elected. Only then did Putin resume construction.

Instead of demonstrating strength and following U.S. law by keeping those sanctions, when Biden got elected, he started sending signals he would be soft on Russia, and then he waived the sanctions and is now allowing Putin to finish the pipeline.

Overall, Biden handed Putin the biggest gift he’s received in years. He also signaled to Putin that when push comes to shove, the American president is weak and will bow to political pressure.

And the State Department knows it and even says it out loud.

Ted Cruz is the junior U.S. senator for Texas.

Original Author: Sen. Ted Cruz

Actions speak louder than words. I tried pointing this very fact out (Trump stopping the pipeline, Biden O-King it) to IGot84-IQ, together with pointing out US warships in the Blank Sea and the eviction of Russian diplomats and embassy from Seattle, but [imput error] he's too stoopid to comprehend. CNN tells him over and over again that Trump is a catspaw of Russia, MSNBC re-enforces the talking points and that's everything he knows on the topic. 

Ok, late to the party but just saw some highlights of the CNN Townhall.  

Wow.  Just wow.  

Donald Trump is/was an asshole.   No one really disagrees....but if you did a blind taste test on policy....if Trump had Obama's statesmen-like "appearance", he would have won 48 states in 2020.  However Americans seem to value the gift wrapping more than the gift.  Prolly why The Kardashians are Bazillionairs.  

It simply amazes me that people are willing to throw America away because they hate one person.  The moniker "cutting off your nose to spite your face" rings true.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

He's gone mentally. How the focking idiotic liberals let this shlt go is simply mental retardation on their part. 

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Is there any context here? Is he making fun of some onion story saying Dems suck kids blood?  

If not, that was the weirdest thing ive seen him say.  Wtf was that?

The reporter is so confused.  Maybe it is a great technique against reporters...just confuse and weird them out so much they get off track.  He could be playing Chess to our Checkers.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Is there any context here? Is he making fun of some onion story saying Dems suck kids blood?  

If not, that was the weirdest thing ive seen him say.  Wtf was that?

The reporter is so confused.  Maybe it is a great technique against reporters...just confuse and weird them out so much they get off track.  He could be playing Chess to our Checkers.

Some whacked out Q conspiracy theory involves cannibalism on=f children. The Democrats are up to date on the details of Q conspiracy pretty well.  Republicans, not so much.

We gave up a stable genius for this guy. Nice work libtards. 

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Donald Trump is/was an asshole.   No one really disagrees....but if you did a blind taste test on policy....if Trump had Obama's statesmen-like "appearance", he would have won 48 states in 2020.  However Americans seem to value the gift wrapping more than the gift.  Prolly why The Kardashians are Bazillionairs.  

It simply amazes me that people are willing to throw America away because they hate one person.  The moniker "cutting off your nose to spite your face" rings true.  

Trump won all 50 states

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

They're laughing at us.  I'm sure Putin quakes in his boots thinking about dealing with Joe

81 million. JFC

Everyone should be laughing at us. What an embarrassment...

47 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

They're laughing at us.  I'm sure Putin quakes in his boots thinking about dealing with Joe

It’s disheartening. I was mad.  Now I’m sad. And yet what waits in the wings is worse. 

Why does Biden keep talking about drinking the blood of children?

11 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Why does Biden keep talking about drinking the blood of children?

Because Yooper-children  blood tastes like beer, dumb ass.

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Because Yooper-children  blood tastes like beer, dumb ass.

We do drink a lot of beer. Still... it's a weird thing to keep mentioning.