Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Of all your stances, this is the the whopper.  They actually do suffer from mental illness.

Transgender people are that way because of mental illness or are a "fetish"

Show me the scientific proof of that

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

If you are making threats against elected officials because you don't like something then yeah you are probably closer to a terrorist than a rational person.

Trump's USCMA is "95% of NAFTA." A lot of the changes put in were borrowed from the TPP which was there when Trump came into office. He rejected and then used the components. There have been very minimal, if any, benefits from the treaty signed by Trump.

You are okay with court stacking as long as you agree with the people's interpretation of the law I see.

Biden has done a considerably better job at trying to contain the covid pandemic than Trump did. For a lot of his bills that are being worked at and he is putting forth the jury is still out because these things don't get done overnight. The infrastructure thing is a good idea but of course his own party fights amongst them selves because Democrats know how to lose- it's what they are good at.

Also- trannies are not people with mental illnesses. That's hate filled speech. As far as in the military- I'm not fighting over there so if someone- be it a dude, a chick, or a chick with a - more power to them. When you are in a foxhole and you are fighting and fearing for your life I doubt highly you care the sexual orientation of the person next to you. 

Trans is not a sexual orientation, self mutilation is a mental illness and still classified as one

besides its not at all what I am talking about, a trans either way needs medication every single day, and we have standards in place for that incase someone actually becomes a prisoner of war

Biden has done well at the pandemic?  He said he would end it, he has failed.  Trump at least fast tracked the vaccine although that was the plot of the global health inititive anyways

https://www.facebook.com/Jyngka/videos/236909075076711

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

How does a middle east peace accord affect you? Why is that a big win to you? I'm saying it's whatever- and nothing has changed there

Your question was what he did that was beneficial, not how it directly affected me.  Killing Bin Laden didn't affect me, was that useless?  Perhaps that action reduced worldwide terror, maybe an attack on the nuclear plant in Phoenix.  Lots of things don't affect me, until they do.  And to say that multiple peace accords doesn't matter because it didn't fix all middle east problems, and now add on that I was not affected by it, is digging a deeper ideological hole.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Trans is not a sexual orientation, self mutilation is a mental illness and still classified as one

besides its not at all what I am talking about, a trans either way needs medication every single day, and we have standards in place for that incase someone actually becomes a prisoner of war

Biden has done well at the pandemic?  He said he would end it, he has failed.  Trump at least fast tracked the vaccine although that was the plot of the global health inititive anyways

https://www.facebook.com/Jyngka/videos/236909075076711

The COVID vaccines that were developed without money from the government?

And global health initiative plots? Oh man- yeah, you are real fair and balanced here.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Your question was what he did that was beneficial, not how it directly affected me.  Killing Bin Laden didn't affect me, was that useless?  Perhaps that action reduced worldwide terror, maybe an attack on the nuclear plant in Phoenix.  Lots of things don't affect me, until they do.  And to say that multiple peace accords doesn't matter because it didn't fix all middle east problems, and now add on that I was not affected by it, is digging a deeper ideological hole.

Okay man. Whatever you say. You keep arguing against whatever you think I am. Ad hominem attacks are not a rationale

24 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Okay man. Whatever you say. You keep arguing against whatever you think I am. Ad hominem attacks are not a rationale

Did you read the rest of the words in my post?  I can't even see your goalposts at this point.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Did you read the rest of the words in my post?  I can't even see your goalposts at this point.

Oh I read them. And there are no goalposts. Just name calling or arguing against a made up position from you

40 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The COVID vaccines that were developed without money from the government?

And global health initiative plots? Oh man- yeah, you are real fair and balanced here.

did you watch the link, and if so, how do you not take away exactly that? They were talking about immunizing the entire world in Oct 2019, then all of a sudden a pandemic hits.  Its people like you who fall for this sh1t, they come right out and tell us what they are doing in advance and you still think its a conspiracy.  Fauci even says it sure would be nice to spread this vaccine without any of that fancy FDA approval process

they have been working on a world wide aerosol vaccine for years

thats rich you think that the vaccines got no govt funding

54 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Transgender people are that way because of mental illness or are a "fetish"

Show me the scientific proof of that

cross dressing is a fetish, plenty of trans were cross dressers back in the day

show me scientific proof that a man can be a woman, but I am not surprised you are of the party that believes a man can get pregnant and have periods

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Oh I read them. And there are no goalposts. Just name calling or arguing against a made up position from you

You have argued that multiple middle east peace deals are of no benefit because they don't affect me, and I have the made up position?  I have explained why this is an inane position but you choose not to (or lack to capacity to) see it.  Carry on.  :cheers: 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

did you watch the link, and if so, how do you not take away exactly that? They were talking about immunizing the entire world in Oct 2019, then all of a sudden a pandemic hits.  Its people like you who fall for this sh1t, they come right out and tell us what they are doing in advance and you still think its a conspiracy.  Fauci even says it sure would be nice to spread this vaccine without any of that fancy FDA approval process

they have been working on a world wide aerosol vaccine for years

thats rich you think that the vaccines got no govt funding

No the problem is people like you who watch a panel that is considerably longer than a 2 minute Tik Tok video clip that eliminates a lot of the context of the discussion and believe it is some worldwide government conspiracy. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cross dressing is a fetish, plenty of trans were cross dressers back in the day

show me scientific proof that a man can be a woman, but I am not surprised you are of the party that believes a man can get pregnant and have periods

Where did I ever say I believe that? Also, why would you just assume I am a Democrat? I'm not. I rarely have voted with them on anything. But I guess it is easier to just label. I see a lot of that with people.

Also, show me the scientific evidence linking transgender to mental illness. 

Just now, jerryskids said:

You have argued that multiple middle east peace deals are of no benefit because they don't affect me, and I have the made up position?  I have explained why this is an inane position but you choose not to (or lack to capacity to) see it.  Carry on.  :cheers: 

I didn't say they had no benefit. Just pointed out that the middle east is still a mess so I don't think any President- regardless of party- should be celebrated over largely ineffectual ceremonial "deals". It is a thing that looks good for practice but serves little to no purpose. And you jumped right to name calling and ass-u-me-ing my position. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

No the problem is people like you who watch a panel that is considerably longer than a 2 minute Tik Tok video clip that eliminates a lot of the context of the discussion and believe it is some worldwide government conspiracy. 

right, and Biden didnt withhold funding to eliminate the prosecutor 

so this 2 min video clip must be just a coincidence, taken out of context, where they talk about the exact thing that happens to start a month later

you probably believe the bats had soup with a pangolin too

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Where did I ever say I believe that? Also, why would you just assume I am a Democrat? I'm not. I rarely have voted with them on anything. But I guess it is easier to just label. I see a lot of that with people.

Also, show me the scientific evidence linking transgender to mental illness. 

I didn't say they had no benefit. Just pointed out that the middle east is still a mess so I don't think any President- regardless of party- should be celebrated over largely ineffectual ceremonial "deals". It is a thing that looks good for practice but serves little to no purpose. And you jumped right to name calling and ass-u-me-ing my position. 

ahh youre one of those anti-trump moderates got it

HEY GUYS WE GOT ANOTHER CENTRIST HERE

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

So you are a leftist TDS idealogue who doesn't want to have a serious conversation?  Good to know, I won't waste my time.  :thumbsup: 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are correct, I apologize.  I learned from parenting to comment on the behavior and not the person.  So by putting (approaching the asymptote of) zero value on the peace accords, I should have said that your behavior is that of a leftist TDS ideologue who doesn't want to have a serious conversation. :cheers: 

And you accuse me of not providing rationale, where yours is the opinion "largely ineffectual ceremonial 'deals' ".  Well, I believe they are the best deals in the history of mankind. 

Maybe I'll just respond with generally good things which don't affect me.  Like, thinning California forests to reduce the chance of wildfires costs money and provides no direct tangible benefit, plus I don't live in Cali so it doesn't affect me, so there is no value in it.  :dunno: 

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

right, and Biden didnt withhold funding to eliminate the prosecutor 

so this 2 min video clip must be just a coincidence, taken out of context, where they talk about the exact thing that happens to start a month later

you probably believe the bats had soup with a pangolin too

So a 2 minute TikTok video is akin to watching what was most likely a 90-120 minute panel discussion? Got it

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You are correct, I apologize.  I learned from parenting to comment on the behavior and not the person.  So by putting (approaching the asymptote of) zero value on the peace accords, I should have said that your behavior is that of a leftist TDS ideologue who doesn't want to have a serious conversation. :cheers: 

And you accuse me of not providing rationale, where yours is the opinion "largely ineffectual ceremonial 'deals' ".  Well, I believe they are the best deals in the history of mankind. 

Maybe I'll just respond with generally good things which don't affect me.  Like, thinning California forests to reduce the chance of wildfires costs money and provides no direct tangible benefit, plus I don't live in Cali so it doesn't affect me, so there is no value in it.  :dunno: 

You were so close to getting it. And really- mid easy peace accords are ceremonial in nature. What do they change?

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So a 2 minute TikTok video is akin to watching what was most likely a 90-120 minute panel discussion? Got it

You were so close to getting it. And really- mid easy peace accords are ceremonial in nature. What do they change?

so if the Al-Queda does a 2 hour interview and in the 2 min clip happen to say, imagine if you will two planes crash into the world trade centers, and two more planes are hijacked to crash elsewhere in order to attack the united states, and that occurs a month before that exact attack occurs, it would just be something coincidental and out of context.

Please explain to me how what they said, and follow it up with exactly what happened (thats the key) is out of context

had this clip been from 2005 you would have a point, they literally are just randomly talking about a way to vaccinate the world a month before a disease comes out that requires vaccinating the world and bypassing the FDA approval, then it happens, its just me being into conspiracy

you probably dont think Gain of Function research happened either

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

If you are making threats against elected officials because you don't like something then yeah you are probably closer to a terrorist than a rational person.

Trump's USCMA is "95% of NAFTA." A lot of the changes put in were borrowed from the TPP which was there when Trump came into office. He rejected and then used the components. There have been very minimal, if any, benefits from the treaty signed by Trump.

You are okay with court stacking as long as you agree with the people's interpretation of the law I see.

Biden has done a considerably better job at trying to contain the covid pandemic than Trump did. For a lot of his bills that are being worked at and he is putting forth the jury is still out because these things don't get done overnight. The infrastructure thing is a good idea but of course his own party fights amongst them selves because Democrats know how to lose- it's what they are good at.

Also- trannies are not people with mental illnesses. That's hate filled speech. As far as in the military- I'm not fighting over there so if someone- be it a dude, a chick, or a chick with a - more power to them. When you are in a foxhole and you are fighting and fearing for your life I doubt highly you care the sexual orientation of the person next to you. 

Trannies aren't mentally ill?

Lol.  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

ahh youre one of those anti-trump moderates got it

HEY GUYS WE GOT ANOTHER CENTRIST HERE

Lol.  I can't stop laughing.  It is right on que.  Every. Single. One. Of. Them.  

24 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol.  I can't stop laughing.  It is right on que.  Every. Single. One. Of. Them.  

Cuck mantra, "I voted for every Republican President until the last election".  And Obama, Hillary or Biden are the ones they jumped off the Republican bus for.  :lol:  

And for the record I am absolutely ok with stacking the courts with constitutionalists. Which I don’t even think exist on the left. All you have to do is look at how they view and vote on the 2A

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

If you are making threats against elected officials because you don't like something then yeah you are probably closer to a terrorist than a rational person. What about hoping they die when it's announced they have Covid? Trump got covid, as did a few other Repubs, and I can't even tell you how many "GOOD! I hope they die" posts i saw. I guess they are rational. 

Biden has done a considerably better job at trying to contain the covid pandemic than Trump did. For a lot of his bills that are being worked at and he is putting forth the jury is still out because these things don't get done overnight. The infrastructure thing is a good idea but of course his own party fights amongst them selves because Democrats know how to lose- it's what they are good at. Eh, I don't know that they know how to lose. They just scheme and figure out how to cheat next time (mail in ballots, super PAC donations, name calling - Like the CA Recall was a Republican power grab or a Trump idea) 

Also- trannies are not people with mental illnesses. That's hate filled speech. As far as in the military- I'm not fighting over there so if someone- be it a dude, a chick, or a chick with a - more power to them. When you are in a foxhole and you are fighting and fearing for your life I doubt highly you care the sexual orientation of the person next to you. I may not care who they are focking, but if they are on medications that make them more aggressive (testosterone can make people more aggressive) or makes them all foggy and shiite, then I certainly care if they are mentally healthy enough to be firing a gun, or if they are going to just tuck tail and run away. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, posty said:

Hell I am still waiting for Joey to cure cancer...

No sh1t.  I was diagnosed w cancer thanks to TRUMP!!!!!!!   My wife ended up with cancer during the glorious Biden cultural revolution.  HE LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

How were you’re feeling hurts by the orange man. 

This is such a lame, haggard, overused response to those who see Capt. Crazysauce for the self-serving idiot that he is.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No my ideal of liberal is someone who believes in personal freedom, free speech and the principles the country was founded on. They don’t exist on the left

What did trump do to try to stay in power? Give a speech omg insane!11. So dangerous. The man who signed more peace treaties and didn’t start any wars. Psycho!!

Did you miss all the news about him bullying election officials, his own vice president, the military and anyone else he thought might help him stay in power, or did that not make Breitbart? 🤣

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is such a lame, haggard, overused response to those who see Capt. Crazysauce for the self-serving idiot that he is.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but referring to Trump as "Capt Crazysauce" isn't exactly helping your argument that folks that don't care for Trump (for whatever legitimate reasons) don't come off as transgendered  purple haired menstruating sky screamers.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, posty said:

Hell I am still waiting for Joey to cure cancer...

That shitstain will probably say that the jab juice, with his added special ingredient, is what cures cancer.

Then when the 1st cancer patient dies after the juice, they will say its 95% effective, Then when they keep dying, they will say it only lasts 6 months.

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That shitstain will probably say that the jab juice, with his added special ingredient, is what cures cancer.

Then when the 1st cancer patient dies after the juice, they will say its 95% effective, Then when they keep dying, they will say it only lasts 6 months.

According to Colorado all you need is ingredients found in avocados, limes, and salt.  Screw that zany science sh1t. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Did you miss all the news about him bullying election officials, his own vice president, the military and anyone else he thought might help him stay in power, or did that not make Breitbart? 🤣

Oh was that from a source familiar to someone who knows how trump might think?  Never been to breitbart either 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

TRUMP!!!!!

• Thanks 1

When I doubt I’m on the side that says boys have a girls have a vagina. You can pretend all you like to think otherwise but science validates my side 1000%

edit: yes I know about the 0.05% intersex 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but referring to Trump as "Capt Crazysauce" isn't exactly helping your argument that folks that don't care for Trump (for whatever legitimate reasons) don't come off as transgendered  purple haired menstruating sky screamers.  :dunno:

Help my argument? You really think a reasonable, thoughtful and respectful argument would have a paper shirt's chance in a bear fight of convincing any of these lost, deluded, loyalist, alt-righty clowns that Capt. Crazysauce was anything but a complete shat show? 🤣

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Help my argument? You really think a reasonable, thoughtful and respectful argument would have a paper shirt's chance in a bear fight of convincing any of these lost, deluded, loyalist, alt-righty clowns that Capt. Crazysauce was anything but a complete shat show? 🤣

you dont have to be alt-right but keep spewing the nonsense.  Most of us here are libertarian or conservatives who base our opinions on policy and policy alone

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

In your Very centrist opinion, if a Republican candidate you approved of had the same policies as Trump....would you vote for them?

4 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

People who wished death on Trump or other Republicans with COVID are too.

Also- you think there aren't men on testosterone enhancers in the military?

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Trannies aren't mentally ill?

Lol.  

No, shiat.

It called gender dysphoria and it is a form of mental illness.  What the hell is f@cking smoking?