Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Many of the policies, particularly business-related, would get my very centrist vote if embraced by a moderate candidate who doesn't play the role of narcissistic, power-hungry asshat who tries to bully people into circumnavigating the fair-and-square American process to keep his fat, fascist assery in office.

As I thought.

I appreciate your honesty on this.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Oh yeah, pile on a guy that mispells a word to divert from your ignorance.  You're great at that tactic. No one is tucking tale and running.  You're just a anonymous loser on a message board who is no longer worth my time.  I'm not ever gonna convince you I'm right, and you're not ever gonna convince me that you're right.  

Yes we should definitely believe you spelled every word correctly in this discussion except the one where you were trying to use a word you didn't know how to spell

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

So petty. This is what liberals turned into after being indoctrinated by hussein, then got TDSed by Trump, and now can't even address topics around the fool creepy joey they voted into office because they know they focked up but can't admit it. Fools.

Still waiting for that source. Please provide.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

It's either that or talk abut his policy.  And the libs don't want to go there. :lol: 

I mean I guess it's better than spending a majority of the Presidency talking about how Hillary cheated.  🙄

54 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Please re-read my post. 

I said "Testosterone can make PEOPLE more aggressive."   I didn't say men or women. 

Either way- testosterone is used by many people of many genders. It is weird to seemingly attach it to one.

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes we should definitely believe you spelled every word correctly in this discussion except the one where you were trying to use a word you didn't know how to spell

What's important is that the message was sent and what I said is true.  The fact that your last two posts are about my spelling and not the content, is just further proof that you're lost.  If my spelling of a single word is you're biggest shot against me, I won't lose sleep

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What's important is that the message was sent and what I said is true.  The fact that your last two posts are about my spelling and not the content, is just further proof that you're lost.  If my spelling of a single word is you're biggest shot against me, I won't lose sleep

No my biggest "shot" against you is that you took 3 examples and decided it speaks to a larger whole which is wrong-headed, misguided, and completely illogical. So I am extropolating you based off of that 😂

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

No my biggest "shot" against you is that you took 3 examples and decided it speaks to a larger whole which is wrong-headed, misguided, and completely illogical. So I am extropolating you based off of that 😂

He can't just laugh at himself, say oops, correct and move on. 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Either way- testosterone is used by many people of many genders. It is weird to seemingly attach it to one.

I DIDN'T. 

PEOPLE. PLURAL. 

Joe Biden's approval rating average is STILL falling.  He's down to 44%.  Trump's favorability is 42%.

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

I DIDN'T. 

PEOPLE. PLURAL. 

Quit playing with this loser. And you missed his "many genders" bait. 

This is how I predicted the [** Official President Joe Biden Thread **] would go with the liberal trolls on this site. They talk about everything except creepy joe himself. TDS has destroyed any remnants of brain matter they have left after their liberal indoctrinations. Albeit, there was probably not much left to destroy. :dunno:

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This man is not well...

Dude has perma-squint going on trying to read the monitors every time he gets on stage. 

How the fock did this assh0le get elected? And why? Current day liberals are worse than Nazis. Ovens were way more humanitarian than what the liberals are doing to the people of this country.

4 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I DIDN'T. 

PEOPLE. PLURAL. 

i know what you said and what you meant. It was obvious. You were wrong. Take your L too

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

i know what you said and what you meant. It was obvious. You were wrong. Take your L too

TRUMP!!!!! :shocking:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Still waiting for your source chump.  

I stopped waiting for you to respond to the words written.

Get on with your day teacup. I'm not going to argue with a liberal troll. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I stopped waiting for you to respond to the words written.

Get on with your day teacup. I'm not going to argue with a liberal troll. 

And Utilit99 takes the "L".

Fine man....you ought to start paying me money for treating you like my b!tch

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

His BDS has reached crisis levels.

38 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And Sean Mooney takes the "L".

You ought to stop trying to get into my pants. 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

His BDS has reached crisis levels.

Oh brilliant!!! I see what you did there. You took the true sickness of TDS and put in a "B". So brilliant of the leftist in you. That's as good as creepy joe focking up the border, creating massive inflation, oil prices, and screwing up Afghanistan getting people killed, and then blaming Trump for it all.

You really are clever aren't you. :rolleyes:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very late to this party. Give me the overall of the libs defense of this doosh we elected. Who’s who?  

4 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Very late to this party. Give me the overall of the libs defense of this doosh we elected. Who’s who?  

Its really hard to explain to these people the media has been dishonest with them. They hate Trump because the media says he's a "pompous mean evil buffoon". 

Does anyone remember when Trump was in japan. While meeting with the president of Japan they were at a koi pond and Trump dumped all the food out at once. The media made a big deal about this and said just how disrespectful it was. What they didn't show was him feeding the fish and then following along with the Japanese president who dumped the rest of his food out at once too.

I bring this up because the media can't even be honest about Trump feeding fish. So these these liberals and "centrist" prophetic constant stream of these manufactured lies. And like all good propaganda and programming even when shown the truth their brain can't process it. 

4 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

They don't care who is in the WH, and long as their side can weild the power sword.  Joe was the obvious Trojan horse for the progressives, but it could be Mickey Mouse in there for all they care, as long as they have power on their side.

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and the defense is still orange man bad?  I checked out 2 pages ago, did we resolve why people like Joe yet?

I just laugh at all the biden voters I know. All of them have a seriously depressed look about them. Sadly they will continue to vote for idiots like him thinking the next one won't be as bad.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

They hate Trump because the media says he's a "pompous mean evil buffoon". 

I dislike Trump because I've always disliked Trump. He isn't a jacka$$ because he was a Republican President. He is a jacka$$ because he always was one. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

They don't care who is in the WH, and long as their side can weild the power sword.  

So basically politics since 2004.

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I dislike Trump because I've always disliked Trump. He isn't a jacka$$ because he was a Republican President. He is a jacka$$ because he always was one. 

So basically politics since 2004.

Ill totally agree that Trump is a jackass. But he's what this country needs. We don't need business as usual, especially with a woke twist to it. That is what we have now and it's a disaster.

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

TRUMP!!!!!! 

Unlike you I don't feel the need to like a guy's personality to appreciate his ability to be a quality president. Trump was the best this country has seen in a long while.

Plain and simple, liberalism is a mental disorder.

10 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

Ill totally agree that Trump is a jackass. But he's what this country needs. We don't need business as usual, especially with a woke twist to it. That is what we have now and it's a disaster.

As I said before- the people who try to say he did nothing right are wrong. He did some good things. But I think we also saw some of the trappings of having a businessman in charge of the country. Trump was far more like everyone else than people want to admit. Yes he wrapped it up in a "I DGAF" package but he was doing typical political orthodoxy most of the time and when he wasn't- that was what got him in trouble and let's be honest is what led to him not getting re-elected.

In fact, I'll go a step further. If Trump could have stood there and calmly laid out what he did as President and his future for what was coming ahead he would've beat Biden too. Biden was the only person on the left who had a remote chance of beating Trump because everyone else was either way too far left or not serious enough as a candidate. Biden was/is a centrist who could appeal to the middle and the fringe right and he did. Sanders was never going to beat Trump. Nor was Elizabeth Warren. But Trump ultimately lost because he got far too wrapped up in his brand than his job. He continued picking Twitter fights with people who shouldn't have mattered. He continued to just try to twist his followers to just bleat behind him (yes, there are plenty of sheep on the right as well). In moments where he needed to be Presidential in outward appearance- he couldn't do it. In the end, it cost him. 

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

TRUMP!!!!!! 

Unlike you I don't feel the need to like a guy's personality to appreciate his ability to be a quality president. Trump was the best this country has seen in a long while.

Plain and simple, liberalism is a mental disorder.

You've still yet to make any real case for anything. You just yell nonsense, post nonsense, and think its evidence. It isn't.

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You've still yet to make any real case for anything. You just yell nonsense, post nonsense, and think its evidence. It isn't.

Your inability to understand anything logical is not my problem. That's your typical liberal trait. You own it.  

And I don't need to make any case for Trump. What he did stands on it's own. Also, this is a creepy joe thread. Do you know anything about what that dude has been doing over the past 9 months? I'm guessing not.