Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Biden's status is so low that powerful people are starting to blame Biden for their problems openly.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/12/covid-vaccine-southwest-ceo-gary-kelly-says-he-never-wanted-a-mandate.html

Southwest CEO says he never wanted a Covid vaccine mandate but Biden forced his hand

Published Tue, Oct 12 202111:05 AM EDTUpdated Tue, Oct 12 20217:51 PM EDT

Kevin Stankiewicz@kevin_stank

Southwest Airlines CEO Gary Kelly told CNBC on Tuesday he believes businesses should not impose Covid vaccine mandates on their employees, but he said his company is doing so to comply with federal rules put in place by the Biden administration.

“I’ve never been in favor of corporations imposing that kind of a mandate. I’m not in favor of that. Never have been,” Kelly said in an interview on “Squawk on the Street.” “But the executive order from President Biden mandates that all federal employees and then all federal contractors, which covers all the major airlines, have to have a [vaccine] mandate ... in place by Dec. 8, so we’re working through that.”

51 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

With alllllll of the other shiite that's going on right NOW, I still can't get over that people are worried about 2024. Seriously. SOO much can happen in the next 3 years, but what's happening NOW doesn't seem to matter. 

TDS is just ridiculous IMO at this point. He's GONE. Biden has signed so many EO's to undo what Trump did, and he can continue to do so. If he's NOT reversing what Trump did, then maybe there is a reason. But to actually have this much fear about ONE person nearly FOUR years from now...I don't think anything can help you, Rusty. 

Nearly four years from now? I don't know what kind of weirdo calendar you follow, but presidential campaigns start on average one year and seven months before an election. That puts the start of the next presidential campaign around May 2023, which is one year and seven months from now. Maybe that's "nearly four years" on your weirdo calendar.

In between, you have critical mid-term elections over which Capt. Crazysauce will have influence. He's anything but gone, unless you've completely alienated yourself from the entire news spectrum, with your BDS and IMO continuing to blindly fuel your beliefs.  

22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Nearly four years from now? I don't know what kind of weirdo calendar you follow, but presidential campaigns start on average one year and seven months before an election. That puts the start of the next presidential campaign around May 2023, which is one year and seven months from now. Maybe that's "nearly four years" on your weirdo calendar.

In between, you have critical mid-term elections over which Capt. Crazysauce will have influence. He's anything but gone, unless you've completely alienated yourself from the entire news spectrum, with your BDS and IMO continuing to blindly fuel your beliefs.  

TDS causes the liberal sheep to troll incessantly. 

27 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Its a liberal bot blindly insulting and attacking everyone on the board and then at the same time claiming it is a moderate.  001010100101100011

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

Its a liberal bot blindly insulting and attacking everyone on the board and then at the same time claiming it is a moderate.  001010100101100011

How's that civil war coming along? 🤣

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How's that civil war coming along? 🤣

And this is the ultimate liberal bot response of them all lol 001010101010

beep beep boop.  Hows that bzzt bzzt civil war coming along beep boop.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

How's the TDS coming along. :(

How many times per hour today have you tittle tattled on others? 😂

Just now, JustinCharge said:

And this is the ultimate liberal bot response of them all lol 001010101010

beep beep boop.  Hows that bzzt bzzt civil war coming along beep boop.

Psssssst, the civil war isn't happening! :first:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

TDS is real though. 

If you say so! 😂

51 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Campaigns are one thing; actual voting and elections are another.  

Four years from now is when someone new is actually brought into office. You want to worry now about campaigning? Go for it. 

And I don't have BDS. 🙄  I may not be a fan, but unlike you I don't let ONE MAN determine how I am going to react to things. I am a one issue voter, regardless of who is on the ballot or in office currently or past. And I felt the same way about Obama and Trump. 

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How's the TDS coming along. :(

He made an alias to come back and troll. What's that tell you.  

39 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Psssssst, the civil war isn't happening! :first:

hahahaha you picked the smiley with a bit on it you dumbass bot.   1

23 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Campaigns are one thing; actual voting and elections are another.  

Four years from now is when someone new is actually brought into office. You want to worry now about campaigning? Go for it. 

And I don't have BDS. 🙄  I may not be a fan, but unlike you I don't let ONE MAN determine how I am going to react to things. I am a one issue voter, regardless of who is on the ballot or in office currently or past. And I felt the same way about Obama and Trump. 

Campaigns, actual voting and elections go hand-in-hand. It's called politics.

If Capt. Crazysauce or one of his loyalists decides to make another run, we'll have the same ugly, divisive poop show that we had in 2020, and if he or a loyalist gets the nomination, Biden will get re-elected. A moderate Republican would win, unless things get much worse with Biden.

Between now and then, CC and his followers will continue to stir the pot and create divisiveness.

You and your opinion can't separate voting and elections from campaigns any more than you can pretend CC isn't an ongoing thorn in this country's side.

19 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He made an alias to come back and troll. What's that tell you.  

It tells me you don't know what you're talking about.

This handle was created in 2004, a little more than a year after you signed up, cupcake.

I used it frequently back then as a change-of-pace handle and never tried to hide who was behind it.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

It tells me you don't know what you're talking about.

This handle was created in 2004, a little more than a year after you signed up, cupcake.

I used it frequently back then as a change-of-pace handle and never tried to hide who was behind it.

"Change of pace handle"

Lol.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

"Change of pace handle"

Lol.  

This handle was based on a secret nickname I had for a dude I worked with back then. He was an annoying, coon-ass knucklehead with a big forehead and a walk like he had a stuck up his pooper.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This handle was based on a secret nickname I had for a dude I worked with back then. He was an annoying, coon-ass knucklehead with a big forehead and a walk like he had a stick up his pooper.

Your stick I'm guessing. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If Capt. Crazysauce or one of his loyalists decides to make another run, we'll have the same ugly, divisive poop show that we had in 2020, and if he or a loyalist gets the nomination, Biden will get re-elected. A moderate Republican would win, unless things get much worse with Biden.

Between now and then, CC and his followers will continue to stir the pot and create divisiveness.

You and your opinion can't separate voting and elections from campaigns any more than you can pretend CC isn't an ongoing thorn in this country's side.

Again, if you want to freak out about campaigns, go for it. I couldn't give two shiites about who is campaigning for what right now, we are still so far away from the primaries to even see who makes the cut, FFS. In the long run it comes down to the names actually ON the ballot. IMO, there's no point in freaking out right now because NO ONE knows who that will be. But if going through your day and talking about CC and his loyalists and *they must be stopped!!!!* GO FOR IT, Rusty. 

Things are ugly and divisive NOW...and I don't see anyone from the left (or the right for that matter) trying to improve it - it's just getting bigger and bigger. Instituting mandates that are literally causing problems in nearly every sector; health, imports/exports, jobs in general...come on. If you fail to see that this is a huge cluster RIGHT NOW...and you're more concerned about who is campaigning...again...I can't help you. If you think that Trump is still causing issues right now, and Biden is doing a great job, again....can't help you. 

Biden won't run again, IMO. It will be Harris/Newsome. In terms of Repubs, who the fock knows. They know that putting Trump out there is likely an automatic loss. Can't see them doing that. 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Again, if you want to freak out about campaigns, go for it. I couldn't give two shiites about who is campaigning for what right now, we are still so far away from the primaries to even see who makes the cut, FFS. In the long run it comes down to the names actually ON the ballot. IMO, there's no point in freaking out right now because NO ONE knows who that will be. But if going through your day and talking about CC and his loyalists and *they must be stopped!!!!* GO FOR IT, Rusty. 

Things are ugly and divisive NOW...and I don't see anyone from the left (or the right for that matter) trying to improve it - it's just getting bigger and bigger. Instituting mandates that are literally causing problems in nearly every sector; health, imports/exports, jobs in general...come on. If you fail to see that this is a huge cluster RIGHT NOW...and you're more concerned about who is campaigning...again...I can't help you. If you think that Trump is still causing issues right now, and Biden is doing a great job, again....can't help you. 

Biden won't run again, IMO. It will be Harris/Newsome. In terms of Repubs, who the fock knows. They know that putting Trump out there is likely an automatic loss. Can't see them doing that. 

Refusing to accept that actual voting and elections are connected to campaigning doesn't constitute a "freak out." Much like NFL coaches began planning for the next season after the current season ends, politicians with presidential aspirations begin the groundwork for the next election myriad years before the election occurs. 

Things are growing more polarized, and the rhetoric from the extremes fans the divisiveness flames, which is why this country needs moderates and isolation of the extremes, which includes our current president and his predecessor. 

What is funny or sad..is there is no mandate...nothing has been written..this is a sky is falling scenario.  Waaay premature

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is twice I've seen you extend Trump to something like "and his loyalists."  Last time I asked who qualifies as a loyalist?  Obviously Larry Elder as I established above.  Desantis?  Ducey?  Crenshaw?  Haley?  

Presuming you won't answer, the real answer is:  whoever the right nominates, the dems and MSM will paint as a Trump "loyalist".  And you will buy it.  :cheers:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Refusing to accept that actual voting and elections are connected to campaigning doesn't constitute a "freak out." Much like NFL coaches began planning for the next season after the current season ends, politicians with presidential aspirations begin the groundwork for the next election myriad years before the election occurs. 

Things are growing more polarized, and the rhetoric from the extremes fans the divisiveness flames, which is why this country needs moderates and isolation of the extremes, which includes our current president and his predecessor. 

I wish you'd stop assuming of what I accept or don't accept. I am not "refusing" anything other than the fact that I refuse to be concerned with who is on the 2024 Presidential ballot...when we are only 9 months into the 2020 election/Presidency. 

I am not saying that actual voting and elections and campaigns aren't related. Of course they are. What I am saying is that worrying about WHO MIGHT be on the actual ballot RIGHT NOW just seems like pointless worrying.

There are so many on the left that are literally scared cr@pless that Trump will run and win in 2024; when right now you don't know. Even you have to say, Trump or one of his loyalists (who is???). 

These are things that I just choose to not really worry about right now. I'd rather worry about things that are current and that I may have some actual control over. 

41 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

What is funny or sad..is there is no mandate...nothing has been written..this is a sky is falling scenario.  Waaay premature

Actually, looks like OSHA did finally get around to writing the rule

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/12/politics/covid-vaccine-rule-large-employers-biden-osha-omb/index.html

Now it has to go through the regulatory process.  By the time any rule officially comes out Covid will be a thing of the past......

pimp you should be worried that the gop might take congress next year, then install trump as speaker and kick biden and harris out.  hide in your moms basement and worry about that every night.

34 minutes ago, Strike said:

Actually, looks like OSHA did finally get around to writing the rule

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/12/politics/covid-vaccine-rule-large-employers-biden-osha-omb/index.html

Now it has to go through the regulatory process.  By the time any rule officially comes out Covid will be a thing of the past......

Now the flu and any other contagious disease will be in play. 

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

So you claim to generally vote Republican over the years.  But you spend every minute here trashing Republicans.  

Did Trump really hurt you this bad? 

Can you show me on this doll where Trump touched you? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

I understand he doesnt like Trump and thats fine.  I've seen that type of Republican.  But Trump made him go from Conservative voter to raging Liberal.  That is fairly impressive.  Trump hurt him more than I originally thought.

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I understand he doesnt like Trump and thats fine.  I've seen that type of Republican.  But Trump made him go from Conservative voter to raging Liberal.  That is fairly impressive.  Trump hurt him more than I originally thought.

It seems to happen a lot at this site.  Die hard republicans switching because the hated Bush, loved Obama, hated Trump.  In real life, I know of one person who did this.  He has issues. 

6 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

So you claim to generally vote Republican over the years.  But you spend every minute here trashing Republicans.  

Sounds like the exact same line Shotard used to use before his ass got buttfocked and he left to his safespace. 

14 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Sounds like the exact same line Shotard used to use before his ass got buttfocked and he left to his safespace. 

its a standard ploy used by troll liberals.  see it all the time on various forums. its why i call him a bot.  hes not doing anything new or interesting.

• Thanks 1

With the rising prices and empty shelves..new #s are appearing

#BurdenAdministration

#EmptyshelvesJoe

7 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

The same place Biden touched you.

POW!

10 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I've said myriad times I'd vote for a moderate Republitard over just about any Democrap.

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I've said myriad times I'd vote for a moderate Republitard over just about any Democrap.

You're a focking liar. TDS has put you in a corner you'll never come back from. :lol:

17 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You're a focking liar. TDS has put you in a corner you'll never come back from. :lol:

He will NEVER come out a back a single part of the GOP platform.  He will line up with the left on every political issue.  Then call himself a moderate republican.