Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

13 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oooga! Oooga!

Are you just throwing the gun at this point?  You used to be a good poster, Rusty.  :( 

• Confused 1

This guy is far worse than Trump and I didn't think that was really possible.  

34 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:blink: Wow.

Cmon man!  All his "gaffes" are because he has a stuttering problem!!! 

I also like how he manages to constantly mention folks in his family dying. Talking about Amtrak?  Bring up the dead wife and daughter!   Talking about how he handled Afghanistan?  It's Beau time!!! 

12 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: 

🍦

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Are you just throwing the gun at this point?  You used to be a good poster, Rusty.  :( 

You should dig a little deeper and appreciate my posts for their pot-stirring brilliance, literary virtuosity and originality. 

And quit being such an Eeyore about it!

45 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Even my real life Democrat friends are all like :unsure:

The silence is deafening. 

At least creepy joe is coming out finally and admitting he's useless. What an old doddering pedophile creepy joe has grown into in his waste of a life. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-predicts-gas-prices-wont-go-down-until-2022

"I don’t see anything that’s going to significantly reduce gas prices right now," Biden told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. "My guess is you’ll start to see gas prices come down as we get by going into the winter, I mean excuse me, into next year in 2022.

Biden said what will happen with gas prices depends on Saudi Arabia and a few other things "in the offing," but Biden also said he was resisting talking to Middle Eastern leaders about it.

"I don’t have a near term answer," Biden added. "It’s going to be hard."

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

At least creepy joe is coming out finally and admitting he's useless. What an old doddering pedophile creepy joe has grown into in his waste of a life. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-predicts-gas-prices-wont-go-down-until-2022

"I don’t see anything that’s going to significantly reduce gas prices right now," Biden told CNN’s Anderson Cooper. "My guess is you’ll start to see gas prices come down as we get by going into the winter, I mean excuse me, into next year in 2022.

Biden said what will happen with gas prices depends on Saudi Arabia and a few other things "in the offing," but Biden also said he was resisting talking to Middle Eastern leaders about it.

"I don’t have a near term answer," Biden added. "It’s going to be hard."

Blaming Biden for gas-price increases is about as deluded and ignorant as it gets. It's all about supply and demand. 

https://gasprices.aaa.com/national-average-continues-ascent-as-crude-prices-remain-elevated/

With the US economy recovering from the depths of the pandemic, demand for gas has gone up, but supply is tight. Higher demand coupled with a decline in stocks, alongside elevated crude prices, has put upward market pressure on pump prices. Pump prices will likely rise as long as crude prices remain high — above $80 per barrel.

Oilfield workers out of work because crude prices are low - BLAME THE PRESIDENT.

Oilfield workers back on the job because crude prices are at a point to create the employment, but gas prices are higher - BLAME THE PRESIDENT.

Stupidity.

Oooga! Oooga!

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Blaming Biden for gas-price increases is about as deluded and ignorant as it gets. It's all about supply and demand. 

https://gasprices.aaa.com/national-average-continues-ascent-as-crude-prices-remain-elevated/

Oilfield workers out of work because crude prices are low - BLAME THE PRESIDENT.

Oilfield workers back on the job because crude prices are at a point to create the employment, but gas prices are higher - BLAME THE PRESIDENT.

Stupidity.

Oooga! Oooga!

Close that pipeline.!!!! Close that pipeline!!!! Let's Go Brandon!!!! :lol: 

Caution, pedo at work. 

Who's got the time to run a country in a decent manner? He's got kids to pedo on.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think he was working on making a poo in his diaper. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Close that pipeline.!!!! Close that pipeline!!!! Let's Go Brandon!!!! :lol: 

How would a pipeline section that never existed affect supply and demand? Provide one marginally credible link to information that not completing the pipeline had a huge affect on oil prices and demand. We still have crazy things like trucks, ships and trains to move crude oil, dumbass.

How would a pipeline section that never existed affect supply and demand? Provide one marginally credible link to information that not completing pipeline had a huge affect on oil prices and demand. We still have crazy things like trucks and trains to move crude oil, dumbass.

Teaching you anything would be a waste of time at this point in your life. Too much TDS over too many years. Your goose is cooked peanut. 

Come on, give us an oggie boogie. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How would a pipeline section that never existed affect supply and demand? Provide one marginally credible link to information that not completing pipeline had a huge affect on oil prices and demand. We still have crazy things like trucks and trains to move crude oil, dumbass.

Driver shortage especially tough on oil patch companies, tanker transporters

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/driver-shortage-tough-on-oil-patch-companies-and-tanker-transporters

:dunno:

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Driver shortage especially tough on oil patch companies, tanker transporters

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/driver-shortage-tough-on-oil-patch-companies-and-tanker-transporters

:dunno:

So once people stop living short-term off the government teet and the high-paying transportation gigs get filled, you'd be all for killing those gigs in favor of a pipeline with minimal employment and a refined-sh!t product shipped overseas. Nice. You really should dig a little deeper, sport. 

39 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It's not even funny.  I'm being serious here.....this isn't a question of "should we take the car keys away?" like normal families do.  He's the focking President of the United States.  JFC.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So once people stop living short-term off the government teet and the high-paying transportation gigs get filled, you'd be all for killing those gigs in favor of a pipeline with minimal employment and a refined-sh!t product shipped overseas. Nice. You really should dig a little deeper, sport. 

I was merely pointing out that your pseud snarky comments about having these things like trucks didn’t age very well.  Like at all.

HTH

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It's not even funny.  I'm being serious here.....this isn't a question of "should we take the car keys away?" like normal families do.  He's the focking President of the United States.  JFC.

And this is what the democrats are concerned about these days. 

OCT. 16, 2021 9:43 AM PT

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2021-10-16/trumps-gop-investigations-schiff

Last winter, Trump was impeached a second time, accused of inciting the riot. But the House prosecutors, much like Schiff in the first trial that was focused on election interference involving the Trump campaign and Ukraine, failed to win conviction in the Senate.

This time, the California Democrat says the select committee expects to uncover fresh information about Trump’s involvement that January day, as he encouraged the mob of his supporters to head to the Capitol and “fight like hell” to reverse his electoral defeat to Joe Biden.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I was merely pointing out that your pseud snarky comments about having these things like trucks didn’t age very well.  Like at all.

HTH

Age well as in 40 minutes ago? Give me a break. That dumbass pipeline transporting crap crude to Texor for refining into an overseas product was a crapass idea that would have cost American jobs, from transportation to our own oilfield workers thanks to increased Canadian-oil supply. Get a grip, educate yourself and wake up dude instead of sucking the deluded Trump teet.

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Age well as in 40 minutes ago? Give me a break. That dumbass pipeline transporting crap crude to Texor for refining into an overseas product was a crapass idea that would have cost American jobs, from transportation to our own oilfield workers thanks to increased Canadian-oil supply. Get a grip, educate yourself and wake up dude instead of sucking the deluded Trump teet.

I was merely pointing out that your pseud snarky comments about having these things like trucks showed that you are either lying or ignorant.  Which is it?  :dunno: 

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Whats your pronouns again? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I was merely pointing out that your pseud snarky comments about having these things like trucks showed that you are either lying or ignorant.  Which is it?  :dunno: 

Trucks transport oil. Stupid pipelines destroy trucker jobs. Go on with your pipeline love. There is your which is it 

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Whats your pronouns again? 

It's "what's," if you want to play grammar, punctuation and spelling, sugar booger. 🤣

I see we have another retard here in Pimpadeaux. He’s either got a worse IQ than Forrest Gump or he’s trolling. But he’s defending Biden so using deductive reasoning, it’s stands to reason he’s just that much of a focking retard. 

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's "what's," if you want to play grammar, punctuation and spelling, sugar booger. 🤣

This is what posters do when they lose discussions over and over and get beat up by the rest of the board. They run to their last hope. Correcting the grammar of people who don't give a crap about their grammar on this site. :lol: 

I'm going to play a psychiatrist just by reading your posts.

Rusty is a homosexual.  He continues to publicly NOT come out as he lives in Texas and has family members he doesn't want to disappoint 

However this explains his failed marriages and lets be honest his posts and pictures , 

It's 2021 Rusty.......just come out already!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I see we have another retard here in Pimpadeaux. He’s either got a worse IQ than Forrest Gump or he’s trolling. But he’s defending Biden so using deductive reasoning, it’s stands to reason he’s just that much of a focking retard. 

Incorrect. Biden is a drooling, doddering old man. But to blame him for gas prices is ignorant. Understanding supply and demand wins the day. Those who don't are morons who blindly suck political teets. Eschew propaganda and get behind facts. Be intelligent. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm going to play a psychiatrist just by reading your posts.

Rusty is a homosexual.  He continues to publicly NOT come out as he lives in Texas and has family members he doesn't want to disappoint 

However this explains his failed marriages and lets be honest his posts and pictures , 

It's 2021 Rusty.......just come out already!

You got me. I want you so bad right now. :wub:

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This is what posters do when they lose discussions over and over and get beat up by the rest of the board. They run to their last hope. Correcting the grammar of people who don't give a crap about their grammar on this site. :lol: 

It's relevant because he referred to pronouns, you useless, lonely tool. 

It's relevant because he referred to pronouns, you useless, lonely tool. 

Keep trying. Oingo Boingo :lol:

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Incorrect. Biden is a drooling, doddering old man. But to blame him for gas prices is ignorant. Understanding supply and demand wins the day. Those who don't are morons who blindly suck political teets. Eschew propaganda and get behind facts. Be intelligent. 

False. Not only gas, but EVERYTHING is going up in price. It’s a direct result of Biden and his administration. You can try to defend it all you want and say “ItS nOt BiDeNs FaUlT” but it does t change the fact that it is indeed a direct result of this administration. 2 years from now when the country has turned to sh1t even more you’ll try to pin it on Trump or say it’s not Biden’s fault but everyone with a semi working brain knows the actual facts 

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

False. Not only gas, but EVERYTHING is going up in price. It’s a direct result of Biden and his administration. You can try to defend it all you want and say “ItS nOt BiDeNs FaUlT” but it does t change the fact that it is indeed a direct result of this administration. 2 years from now when the country has turned to sh1t even more you’ll try to pin it on Trump or say it’s not Biden’s fault but everyone with a semi working brain knows the actual facts 

Link to credible economics expertise and you not being just another sheep to your political paradigm and crapassed, biased news sources. 

Oops, got you on that one. 

Oooga Oooga!