Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

50 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This is kinda scary, and by kinda scary I mean hella scary.  Biden is now entering the anger/violence phase of his dementia.  :unsure: 

Listen how he challenges the guy to “go outside”.  Along with the general rambling about AR14 etc., viral videos.

This is the beginning of the end.  They can’t leave him in office like this, he is now a danger to others as well.

Now? This was during his campaign.  Lets Go Brandon 

On 10/24/2021 at 4:27 PM, Gepetto said:

Trump would have already fixed the problem if he hadn't prevented it to begin with, which he did while in office.

He invented COVID, which drastically reduced travel, meaning slashed demand resulting in drastically reduced gas prices? That's amazing! 🤣

I swear liberals will perform mental gymnastics just so they can defend the left in no matter what they do. Hell, this whole Dave Chappell fiasco has lasted longer than the Afghanistan debacle. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He invented COVID, which drastically reduced travel, meaning slashed demand resulting in drastically reduced gas prices? That's amazing? 🤣

Wrong.  Gas prices were way down from the Obama time during Trump's presidency well before Covid started.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He invented COVID, which drastically reduced travel, meaning slashed demand resulting in drastically reduced gas prices? That's amazing! 🤣

🤡

Just now, Djgb13 said:

I swear liberals will perform mental gymnastics just so they can defend the left in no matter what they do. Hell, this whole Dave Chappell fiasco has lasted longer than the Afghanistan debacle. 

I love it when Trumpanzees project exactly what they do onto the left. 😂

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I love it when Trumpanzees project exactly what they do onto the left. 😂

I love it when retards like this idiot bring Trump up when he isn’t even mention. “OrAnGe MaN bAd” is on repeat in his head cause he lacks the mental capacity to do any critical thinking 😂

15 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Wrong.  Gas prices were way down from the Obama time during Trump's presidency well before Covid started.

Biden explained it.  When he was VP under Carter he took ayatollah khomeini outside and challenged him to a push up contest that was officiated by corn pop, while he was arrested trying to meet Nelson Mandela he got Saudi to produced more gasoline to bring down prices.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

This is Economics 101. 

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

2020  Jan. 2.636 Feb. 2.533 March 2.329 April 1.938 May 1.961 June 2.170 July 2.272 Aug. 2.272 Sept. 2.274  Oct. 2.248 Nov. 2.200 Dec. 2.284

2021 2.420 2.587 2.898 2.948 3.076 3.157 3.231 3.255 3.272 3.384

So the pandemic and ensuing shutdowns started in March 2020, and looky what happened in April! Surprise! Gas prices dropped and stayed low, but they started to creep up as the quarantines faded, people started moving around and then shazam! The vaccines roll out earlier this year, and gas prices go up thanks to demand! 

So really you can credit Capt. Crazysauce for Operation Warp Speed getting those vaccines rolled out, helping life get back to something somewhat normal and creating higher demand for gas!

Thanks for playing, but facts don't always do what you want them to. Oh, and gas prices were at their highest during the Republican administration that preceded Obama. 

Oh and here are the gas prices in the last two years of the Obama administration:

2015 2.208 2.301 2.546 2.555 2.802 2.885 2.880 2.726 2.462 2.387 2.260 2.144
  2016 2.057 1.872 2.071 2.216 2.371 2.467 2.345 2.284 2.327 2.359 2.295 2.366

But then came the first three years of the Capt. Crazysauce administration:

2017 2.458 2.416 2.437 2.528 2.503 2.460 2.414 2.494 2.761 2.621 2.678 2.594
  2018 2.671 2.705 2.709 2.873 2.987 2.970 2.928 2.914 2.915 2.943 2.736 2.457
  2019 2.338 2.393 2.594 2.881 2.946 2.804 2.823 2.707 2.681 2.724 2.693 2.645

🤣

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is Economics 101. 

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=emm_epm0_pte_nus_dpg&f=m

So the pandemic and ensuing shutdowns started in March 2020, and looky what happened in April! Surprise! Gas prices dropped and stayed low, but they started to creep up as the quarantines faded, people started moving around and then shazam! The vaccines roll out earlier this year, and gas prices go up thanks to demand! 

So really you can credit Capt. Crazysauce for Operation Warp Speed getting those vaccines rolled out, helping life get back to something somewhat normal and creating higher demand for gas!

Thanks for playing, but facts don't always do what you want them to. Oh, and gas prices were at their highest during the Republican administration that preceded Obama. 

Oh and here are the gas prices in the last two years of the Obama administration:

But then came the first three years of the Capt. Crazysauce administration:

🤣

Please tell me you are trolling?  Not that the OP was correct, either.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bert said:

Please tell me you are trolling?  Not that the OP was correct, either.

You live in the Energy Capital of the World and deny that demand went down last year due to COVID and has picked up now that we're getting somewhat back to normal? 

Sure there are other factors such as foreign policy, a global energy crisis and the killing of the pipeline project, but the overwhelming influence on gas prices has been COVID-related supply and demand,, and the gas prices I posted reflect that hugely.

But if you want to hoist blame/credit on presidents because of the way your political pecker points, be my guest.

I figured you'd know better.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You live in the Energy Capital of the World and deny that demand went down last year due to COVID and has picked up now that we're getting somewhat back to normal? 

Sure there are other factors such as foreign policy, a global energy crisis and the killing of the pipeline project, but the overwhelming influence on gas prices has been COVID-related supply and demand,, and the gas prices I posted reflect that hugely.

But if you want to hoist blame/credit on presidents because of the way your political pecker points, be my guest.

I do know better, that is why I asked you the question.  So you weren't trolling and you believe the president is to blame for the rise and fall of gasoline prices?  It seems your political pecker controls your trolling and thoughts. :dunno:

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sure there are other factors such as foreign policy, and the killing of the pipeline project

Focking HACK:lol:

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

I do know better, that is why I asked you the question.  So you weren't trolling and you believe the president is to blame for the rise and fall of gasoline prices?

A president's policies influence the energy industry, but COVID served as the No. 1 factor in recent gas prices, and you know damned well that the prices now are great for the industry. Hard-working, God-loving, Trump-loving, family having blue-collar Texans are out in the West Texas patch, working off their arses in incredibly dangerous jobs and making great money to provide for their families. I'd gladly pay $3 a gallon to keep them working and keep our state's economy humming.

Whining about gas prices as they are and blaming that zombie in the White House makes zero sense to me when these same people blame a president for energy-industry unemployment. 

You want low gas prices? Advocate wind, solar and other crunchy energy sources that put our boys out of work. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

A president's policies influence the energy industry, but COVID served as the No. 1 factor in recent gas prices, and you know damned well that the prices now are great for the industry. Hard-working, God-loving, Trump-loving, family having blue-collar Texans are out in the West Texas patch, working off their arses in incredibly dangerous jobs and making great money to provide for their families. I'd gladly pay $3 a gallon to keep them working and keep our state's economy humming.

Whining about gas prices as they are and blaming that zombie in the White House makes zero sense to me when these same people blame a president for energy-industry unemployment. 

You want low gas prices? Advocate wind, solar and other crunchy energy sources that put our boys out of work. 

wind and solar arent cost efficient

the only solution is Nuclear which nobody wants to do

of course I am not surprised most people dont even know the difference between fusion and fission

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I agree the president has little impact on gasoline prices.  There are other significant factors at play than purely COVID demand.  Demand is coming back to pre-COVID demand but the prices are higher than they have been in almost a decade.  

High gasoline prices are not great for the oil and gas industry as a whole.  High oil prices and natural gas prices are great news for the people you mention.  Refiners are getting hammered by high oil and natural prices.  There are also significant supply issues causing the gasoline prices.

Wind and solar are actually part of the reason for the spike in crude and natural gas prices which is not helping gasoline prices.  The answer to lower gasoline prices is more refining capacity but politics won't allow that to happen.  Much like the huge push for electrification is going to increase the need for reliable electricity but politics will only allow the building of intermittent electricity sources which is going to create an increase in need and price for natural gas and coal as well as increased instability in electricity supply. 

A lot of people don't realize that covid can be spread through fossil fuels. Especially when they're burned and airborne. In fact, pretty strong evidence that that's what killed off the dinosaurs.

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

A lot of people don't realize that covid can be spread through fossil fuels. Especially when they're burned and airborne. In fact, pretty strong evidence that that's what killed off the dinosaurs.

Biden claimed he has always been an advocate for the environment and when he was VP he advised the dinosaurs to stop burning fossil fuels.

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

This is the real reason the dinosaurs became extinct.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

Biden claimed he has always been an advocate for the environment and when he was VP he advised the dinosaurs to stop burning fossil fuels.

Biden was around for Covid 1.

42 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

wind and solar arent cost efficient

the only solution is Nuclear which nobody wants to do

of course I am not surprised most people dont even know the difference between fusion and fission

There is no good energy source.  Even nuclear requires that we mine rare earth metals to build our nuclear power plants to operate them.  The elites will eventually decide to kill the bottom 99%.

43 minutes ago, Bert said:

I agree the president has little impact on gasoline prices.  There are other significant factors at play than purely COVID demand.  Demand is coming back to pre-COVID demand but the prices are higher than they have been in almost a decade.  

High gasoline prices are not great for the oil and gas industry as a whole.  High oil prices and natural gas prices are great news for the people you mention.  Refiners are getting hammered by high oil and natural prices.  There are also significant supply issues causing the gasoline prices.

Wind and solar are actually part of the reason for the spike in crude and natural gas prices which is not helping gasoline prices.  The answer to lower gasoline prices is more refining capacity but politics won't allow that to happen.  Much like the huge push for electrification is going to increase the need for reliable electricity but politics will only allow the building of intermittent electricity sources which is going to create an increase in need and price for natural gas and coal as well as increased instability in electricity supply. 

This is the kind of non-trolling conversion we all need to have and not the dumbass, rampant, lockstep president blaming.

This should be an economics discussion with politics factored in. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is the kind of non-trolling conversion we all need to have and not the dumbass, rampant, lockstep president blaming.

Completely agree. 

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

This is kinda scary, and by kinda scary I mean hella scary.  Biden is now entering the anger/violence phase of his dementia.  :unsure: 

Listen how he challenges the guy to “go outside”.  Along with the general rambling about AR14 etc., viral videos.

This is the beginning of the end.  They can’t leave him in office like this, he is now a danger to others as well.

Biden is a typical lefty.  When challenged, he raises his voice, resorts to personal attacks, getting physical by shoving a finger in the guys face.  He's scum.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You aren't capable of doing it.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You want dead US soldiers and dead children.  I don't care about your opinion on oil prices. 

Its like with Joe Bryant.  JB backed people making death threats on the forum.  That was I dunno, 10 years ago.  I will still call him out on it.  You, I will forever be calling you out on backing a president that killed US soldiers and children.  10 years from now, I will be saying it.  Get used to it.  Nothing else you say matters.  It won't stop. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Biden is a typical lefty.  When challenged, he raises his voice, resorts to personal attacks, getting physical by shoving a finger in the guys face.  He's scum.

Thank God Trump never always did that. 

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Most people misunderstand what the pipeline was for and the effect that it would have. Although to be honest it is a moot point now since Canada has mostly figured out workarounds.

However the pipeline was designed for Canada to get their oil to the global market, which would have had the net negative effect of increasing oil/gasoline prices in the upper mid west. The reason that the pipeline would actually cause higher oil/gasoline prices is because Canada could not sell their oil for market value and had to take less than market value to sell the oil locally.

The pipeline that people loved so much would have had the opposite effect that 90% of the country believed it would have.

I am not sure what it might be, but it sure seems like our world is getting less and less with each passing day.  Blaming Trump is not going to work for them forever, eventually I forecast that people are going to see past the lies and recognize that Democrats do not have good ideas, just ruinous ones.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Most people misunderstand what the pipeline was for and the effect that it would have. Although to be honest it is a moot point now since Canada has mostly figured out workarounds.

However the pipeline was designed for Canada to get their oil to the global market, which would have had the net negative effect of increasing oil/gasoline prices in the upper mid west. The reason that the pipeline would actually cause higher oil/gasoline prices is because Canada could not sell their oil for market value and had to take less than market value to sell the oil locally.

The pipeline that people loved so much would have had the opposite effect that 90% of the country believed it would have.

I respectfully disagree.  Canada has not found any significant work arounds.  There is a huge amount of oil trapped and production shut in in Alberta.  Keystone XL did not have enough take away capacity to warrant a significant increase in the price of Canadian Crude going into PADD 2.  Now, if Energy East and Northern Gateway had been constructed as planned then yes there would have been a significant increase in the price of Canadian crude.

As you said the point is moot as none of the 3 pipeline projects were constructed.  Alberta is screwed.  They have huge oil resources, global prices and demand are increasing rapidly and they have no way to increase take away capacity.  

1 minute ago, Bert said:

I respectfully disagree.  Canada has not found any significant work arounds.  There is a huge amount of oil trapped and production shut in in Alberta.  Keystone XL did not have enough take away capacity to warrant a significant increase in the price of Canadian Crude going into PADD 2.  Now, if Energy East and Northern Gateway had been constructed as planned then yes there would have been a significant increase in the price of Canadian crude.

As you said the point is moot as none of the 3 pipeline projects were constructed.  Alberta is screwed.  They have huge oil resources, global prices and demand are increasing rapidly and they have no way to increase take away capacity.  

But this lowers the price of oil in America, since we are the only customer. Completing a pipeline does not decrease the price of oil in america.

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

But this lowers the price of oil in America, since we are the only customer. Completing a pipeline does not decrease the price of oil in america.

I agree, not building the 3 pipeline keeps the price of Canadian oil coming to the US low.  My point was XL only does not have enough capacity to significantly increase the price of Canadian oil coming into the US.

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

I agree, not building the 3 pipeline keeps the price of Canadian oil coming to the US low.  My point was XL only does not have enough capacity to significantly increase the price of Canadian oil coming into the US.

Why can’t they build a pipeline to Vancouver and refine it there?  :dunno:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Why can’t they build a pipeline to Vancouver and refine it there?  :dunno:

Environmentalists and Indigenous communities.