Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Most people misunderstand what the pipeline was for and the effect that it would have. Although to be honest it is a moot point now since Canada has mostly figured out workarounds.

However the pipeline was designed for Canada to get their oil to the global market, which would have had the net negative effect of increasing oil/gasoline prices in the upper mid west. The reason that the pipeline would actually cause higher oil/gasoline prices is because Canada could not sell their oil for market value and had to take less than market value to sell the oil locally.

The pipeline that people loved so much would have had the opposite effect that 90% of the country believed it would have.

Boom. I've read this time and time again. Plus, while pipeline construction would have employed many, pipeline operation itself would employed few, so all those truckers and the people their money supports would have been screwed. 

Nixing the pipeline had minimal impact on rising gas prices. 

Again, the primary engine behind rising gas prices has been and always will be supply and demand, and COVID hugely supply and demand.

To blame the sitting president for everything is ignorant, but that's what people do when their political peckers lean too far to one side.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jerryskids said:

This is kinda scary, and by kinda scary I mean hella scary.  Biden is now entering the anger/violence phase of his dementia.  :unsure: 

Listen how he challenges the guy to “go outside”.  Along with the general rambling about AR14 etc., viral videos.

This is the beginning of the end.  They can’t leave him in office like this, he is now a danger to others as well.

Oh brother. This is ancient news.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Coming from someone who can't stop talking about...

TRUMP!!! :cry:

:lol:

• Haha 3

Didn't look through recent history, anyone post this?  Also the only one not wearing a mask...

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Well then I suppose you have had lots of time to formulate a coherent thought about it, please share with us.  :cheers: 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Boom. I've read this time and time again. Plus, while pipeline construction would have employed many, pipeline operation itself would employed few, so all those truckers and the people their money supports would have been screwed. 

Again, the primary engine behind rising gas prices has been and always will be supply and demand, and COVID hugely supply and demand.

To blame the sitting president for everything is ignorant, but that's what people do when their political peckers lean too far to one side.

Also screwed are the schools and local communities that lost huge property tax revenues.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Also screwed are the schools and local communities that lost huge property tax revenues.

I wouldn't call just under $4 million spread out over three states "huge," unless you're looking at something else. This says it would have taxed the construction camps, which would have been temporary.

Property taxes generate more than $350 million for Spring Branch ISD there in Houston.

https://www.springbranchisd.com/news/read-more/~board/sbisd-post-board/post/spring-branch-isd-tax-rate-decreases-this-year

That $4 million would represent like 1.1 percent of that one school district's tax revenues, so I can't imagine the school children of Nebraska, South Dakota and Montana are missing out on much.

Enrollment in primary and secondary public education in those states totaled 599,301in 2020, so that's a whopping $6.67 for little Timmy Woodchipper there in Sturgis, S.D.

I guess the Sturgis ISD will have to eliminate a year-end Little Caesars pizza party or something.

Poor little Tim-Tim.

😫

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I wouldn't call just under $4 million spread out over three states "huge," unless you're looking at something else. This says it would have taxed the construction camps, which would have been temporary.

Property taxes generate more than $350 million for Spring Branch ISD there in Houston.

https://www.springbranchisd.com/news/read-more/~board/sbisd-post-board/post/spring-branch-isd-tax-rate-decreases-this-year

That $4 million would represent like 1.1 percent of that one school district's tax revenues, so I can't imagine the school children of Nebraska, South Dakota and Montana are missing out on much.

Enrollment in primary and secondary public education in those states totaled 599,301in 2020, so that's a whopping $6.67 for little Timmy Woodchipper there in Sturgis, S.D.

I guess the Sturgis ISD will have to eliminate a year-end Little Caesars pizza party or something.

Poor little Tim-Tim.

😫

$4 million during construction. :doh:

Here is the important part: The State Department estimated that once construction is complete and full operations begin, a total of $55.6 million in property taxes would be collected each year by local governments containing pipeline and pipeline facilities. 

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yet you still voted for him and defend him. You ain’t smart. 

I rarely post/lurk over on a liberal tech/computer programming site that makes fbg look conservative.

They are bashing Biden today with his appointment of the FCC commissioner. They said it took too long because of the millions in campaign donations that he receives from Comcast.

Link to nomination news:

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/26/1049301069/biden-fcc-nominations-rosenworcel-sohn

One article linking to Biden's conflict of interest regarding fcc/comcast:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/comcast-executive-to-host-joe-biden-fundraiser/

'Asian slur'. 😆 yahoo blows. Sad that a billionaire is such a pussboy that he has to apologize for 'China Virus'.

Ya see, if that's me, I saying "Fock off libtards. It came from China, it's the china virus. Eat sh1t and die, losers."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/texans-owner-cal-mc-nair-apologizes-for-reported-use-of-anti-asian-slur-at-golf-event-205743048.html

I’d assume someone whispered in his ear the NFL plans to expand into China at some point. Huge market. Probably trying to cut a media deal right now. Plus Nike makes all their stuff at the slave factories there. Lots of NFL Jerseys need to get sold. Chinese slaves lives don’t matter. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d assume someone whispered in his ear the NFL plans to expand into China at some point. Huge market. Probably trying to cut a media deal right now. Plus Nike makes all their stuff at the slave factories there. Lots of NFL Jerseys need to get sold. Chinese slaves lives don’t matter. 

I bet China will do what they did to tech and that's create their own companies. They'll form their own leagues and then force the US leagues to play in a true championship.

On 10/26/2021 at 7:29 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

On day 1 Biden stopped new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and pressured the banking industry not to lend money to the oil, gas, and coal industries. There is your supply shortage. My entire life we were energy dependent on the Middle East and we spent trillions of dollar protecting that oil. Then Donald J Trump is elected and 18 months later we are energy independent and became the leading producer of oil in the world. Then we elect Joe Biden and in 6 months we are dependent on the ME again and he begs the ME to produce more oil. This is not a mistake it is the plan.

Don’t be afraid to see what you see.

17 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

On day 1 Biden stopped new oil and natural gas leases on public lands and pressured the banking industry not to lend money to the oil, gas, and coal industries. There is your supply shortage. My entire life we were energy dependent on the Middle East and we spent trillions of dollar protecting that oil. Then Donald J Trump is elected and 18 months later we are energy independent and became the leading producer of oil in the world. Then we elect Joe Biden and in 6 months we are dependent on the ME again and he begs the ME to produce more oil. This is not a mistake it is the plan.

Don’t be afraid to see what you see.

But it’s demand! - Rusty pimpadoosh. 

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Who coulda seen this coming?

🤣🤣🤣

That would be raciss. :nono:

(and also focking hilarious!) 

18 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

@Baker Boy

@Hardcore troubadour

Broke promises to the environmentals.

Biden administration is actually approving a record number of leases. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/13/1015581092/biden-promised-to-end-new-drilling-on-federal-land-but-approvals-are-up

The last six months. Even in the article it says he slowed at the beginning.  Looks like he’s trying to hold off on even higher prices, according to that article. Also, it doesn’t say how large those oil deposits are, but I doubt any of them are nearly as large as the Alaskan ones. But thanks. Hopefully when the drilling ramps up again we can get a break at the pump and the oil industry can get back to work.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The last six months. Even in the article it says he slowed at the beginning.  Looks like he’s trying to hold off on even higher prices, according to that article. Also, it doesn’t say how large those oil deposits are, but I doubt any of them are nearly as large as the Alaskan ones. But thanks. Hopefully when the drilling ramps up again we can get a break at the pump and the oil industry can get back to work.  

But it is not related to reserves. Trump also approved almost 5 years worth of reserves in the last month of office. If companies wanted to drill they could. 

Also, the Alaska reserves suck, fracking made the north slope obsolete. Rig counts have been slowly dwindling there over the last decade.

25 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

@Baker Boy

@Hardcore troubadour

Broke promises to the environmentals.

Biden administration is actually approving a record number of leases. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/13/1015581092/biden-promised-to-end-new-drilling-on-federal-land-but-approvals-are-up

Oops. 🤣

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

But it is not related to reserves. Trump also approved almost 5 years worth of reserves in the last month of office. If companies wanted to drill they could. 

Also, the Alaska reserves suck, fracking made the north slope obsolete. Rig counts have been slowly dwindling there over the last decade.

I will listen to you. Thanks.  Not some hack who got let go by the penny saver and has terminal TDS. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oops. 🤣

That is a good description of your understanding of property tax, specifically property taxes on pipelines.  :lol::P

Oops. 🤣

Supply has been cut, amd Bidens policies have thwarted investment in fossil fuels. it says so in the article. Some newspaper man you are. Didn’t bother to read it. What’s a used set of furniture going for these days? I don’t get the pennysaver anymore. 

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But it’s demand! - Rusty pimpadoosh. 

You forgot the word SUPPLY. And I acknowledged that Biden's actions impacted prices, but you can't just eliminate COVID and throw all the blame on Biden. 

COVID is the No. 1 reason behind low prices last year and high prices now.

https://wtop.com/national/2021/10/covid-19-drives-gas-oil-prices-to-their-highest-in-7-years/

Prices jumped this past week when OPEC said it would not boost oil production in the middle of a global shortage caused by deep production cuts at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.

“We can thank just about everything that we’re seeing now on the fact that COVID stifled consumer demand long enough that it caused prices to collapse, which caused production to collapse,” said Patrick De Haan, petroleum analyst for GasBuddy.

Oil companies reacted swiftly last year when the pandemic sharply reduced demand for gasoline, which sent oil prices plunging.

“They did so by cutting production and laying off tens of thousands of workers who, now in many cases, have moved on to other areas and received jobs elsewhere, so this is simply like many things in the last year induced by COVID and made a challenge by tight labor markets,” De Haan said.

But keep on ignoring that and blaming Biden, because seeing FACTS turn your ignorance into a dirty doormat continues to generate amusement for me.

🤣

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Supply has been cut, amd Bidens policies have thwarted in west Amy in fossil fuels. it says so in the article. Some newspaper man you are. Didn’t bother to read it. What’s a used set of furniture going for these days? I don’t get the pennysaver anymore. 

Supply was cut due to the low demand last year. Oil was negative and they had to pay people to take it. 

They shuttered almost all rigs in America for a time.

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

That is a good description of your understanding of property tax, specifically property taxes on pipelines.  :lol::P

You mean your $54 million spread out over three states.

Huge! Woo! 😂

You forgot the word SUPPLY. And I acknowledged that Biden's actions impacted prices, but you can't just eliminate COVID and throw all the blame on Biden. 

COVID is the No. 1 reason behind low prices last year and high prices now.

https://wtop.com/national/2021/10/covid-19-drives-gas-oil-prices-to-their-highest-in-7-years/

But keep on ignoring that and blaming Biden, because seeing FACTS turn your ignorance into a dirty doormat continues to generate amusement for me.

🤣

Ok. We have made progress. You now admit that Brandon’s policy has had an affect, unlike your earlier ramblings. And I will agree with you, amd say that it’s not all policy.  Like I already have. Cheers!  Thanks Skibum, you have brokered detente. 

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You mean your $54 million spread out over three states.

Huge! Woo! 😂

It is compared to the $4 you claimed they would pay.  You know damn well that is a lot of money for those small communities.  

Supply Chain Chaos

Worker Shortages

Racial Division 

Botched Aphganistan Withdrawl

Southern Border Chaos

Inflation

its only October of his first term.  JFC.

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Supply Chain Chaos

Worker Shortages

Racial Division 

Southern Border Chaos

Inflation

Worst POS ever in the WH and its not even close. He's destroyed the country in under a year.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Supply Chain Chaos

Worker Shortages

Racial Division 

Southern Border Chaos

Inflation

One positive - There are a couple "Let's Go Brandon" songs topping the charts.

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Worst POS ever in the WH and its not even close. He's destroyed the country in under a year.

Well to be fair he certainly isn't the one that's steering the good ship USS Clusterfock. ..