Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Your wife is in a gas station that’s about to be robbed. Would you rather the only other customer be a dude who voted for Trump or Biden?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

@Baker Boy

@Hardcore troubadour

Broke promises to the environmentals.

Biden administration is actually approving a record number of leases. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/13/1015581092/biden-promised-to-end-new-drilling-on-federal-land-but-approvals-are-up

So when do you think gas prices will return to 2019-2020 levels?

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

So when do you think gas prices will return to 2019-2020 levels?

Tuesday...

On 10/27/2021 at 10:39 AM, lod001 said:

'Asian slur'. 😆 yahoo blows. Sad that a billionaire is such a pussboy that he has to apologize for 'China Virus'.

Ya see, if that's me, I saying "Fock off libtards. It came from China, it's the china virus. Eat sh1t and die, losers."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/texans-owner-cal-mc-nair-apologizes-for-reported-use-of-anti-asian-slur-at-golf-event-205743048.html

Liberals secret meeting: We can't let them say anything bad about China, ... I know, we'll say it's a racist slur against Asians, that will get them to stop bashing China.  The race card always works at controlling those dolts.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Things were better before. 

No they weren't. Dow was at 18,000. Now around 36,000. Oilfield is booming. Country improving without a world-wide White House embarrassment.

Why do liberals enjoy proving how stupid they are over and over and over? 

TDS did and still is doing strange things to these retards.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No they weren't. Dow was at 18,000. Now around 36,000. Oilfield is booming. Country improving without a world-wide White House embarrassment.

When do gas prices come down then? And do we get back our marines and sailors Biden got killed in Afghanistan? 

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Country improving without a world-wide White House embarrassment.

Lolwut?

He is the Great Creamedcornholio

Biden is a Liberal's dream leader.  Weak.  Hands pants to wife the doctor.  Someone to look up to.  A fine Liberal man.  Only thing that could make him a better liberal leader is some blue hair.  

31 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Biden is a Liberal's dream leader.  Weak.  Hands pants to wife the doctor.  Someone to look up to.  A fine Liberal man.  Only thing that could make him a better liberal leader is some blue hair.  

I think they were likely hoping for him to be a little more capable than he is though.  This is not what they wanted.

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Was he shiiting himself?

That or trying to hold back an untrustworthy fart. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think they were likely hoping for him to be a little more capable than he is though.  This is not what they wanted.

If he addressed the nation and said that he was genderless he could win them all back.  Even if it isn't true he should try it at this point. 

Anyone see creepy Joe spitting into that lady’s face because he wasn’t wearing a mask? Remember when Trump didn’t wear one? 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone see creepy Joe spitting into that lady’s face because he wasn’t wearing a mask? Remember when Trump didn’t wear one? 

They have no logic whatsoever to when they have a mask on or not. 

41 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

They have no logic whatsoever to when they have a mask on or not. 

It was the end of the world when Trump went to that factory and didn’t wear one. Brandon literally had his spit go in a woman’s face because he’s a Fockin creepy old pervert and just had to lean into her so he could say something stupid and get a whiff. Like the 10 thousand other times he’s done it. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

If he addressed the nation and said that he was genderless he could win them all back.  Even if it isn't true he should try it at this point. 

That would be rather crafty, to announce that he was in gender transition would render him untouchable.....smart.....

4 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Was he shiiting himself?

Clenched Fist Syndrome appears in the elderly when a stroke is nearing or in the final stages of dementia.  I don't think Biden has much longer to live, or at a minimum will be bedridden / put in a wheelchair in 12-18 months.

https://healthncare.info/clenched-fist/

https://www.answers.com/Q/Why_do_elderly_people_with_dementia_clench_their_hands_into_fists_until_they_get_contractures

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Clenched Fist Syndrome appears in the elderly when a stroke is nearing or in the final stages of dementia.  I don't think Biden has much longer to live, or at a minimum will be bedridden / put in a wheelchair in 12-18 months.

https://healthncare.info/clenched-fist/

https://www.answers.com/Q/Why_do_elderly_people_with_dementia_clench_their_hands_into_fists_until_they_get_contractures

I've never heard of it, but makes sense.  My grandpa did this not too long before he died as well.

We don't want Biden to die...  I would much rather have him as President instead of Kamala...

1 minute ago, posty said:

We don't want Biden to die...  I would much rather have him as President instead of Kamala...

What could Harris possibly do that's worse than what Biden has done so far?  Serious question. 

1 hour ago, posty said:

I wouldn't be opposed to a ground ball double play. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Then Pelosi would be President...

2 minutes ago, posty said:

Then Pelosi would be President...

She is old as shiit too and could die at any minute. If Joe Biden dies though, it is likely VP would be vacant until the next election and therefore no tiebreaker in the senate. 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

What could Harris possibly do that's worse than what Biden has done so far?  Serious question. 

She would give illegals a million each instead of 400k.  I got nothing else. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

It’s worse than any of y’all seem to realize.  If Biden dies and Harris becomes POTUS, she also NOMINATES her VP successor .  That could be any @sshole.

“25th Amendment: Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.”

VP Newsom, anyone?  It def wouldn’t be anyone from Congress.

31 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

It’s worse than any of y’all seem to realize.  If Biden dies and Harris becomes POTUS, she also NOMINATES her VP successor .  That could be any @sshole.

“25th Amendment: Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.”

VP Newsom, anyone?  It def wouldn’t be anyone from Congress.

If she is the new president, then she no longer holds the VP tiebreaker. I believe there was a VP vacancy in the last 100 years and would be the case here as well. I could be way off, but read something to that nature recently. 

10 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If she is the new president, then she no longer holds the VP tiebreaker. I believe there was a VP vacancy in the last 100 years and would be the case here as well. I could be way off, but read something to that nature recently. 

They just wouldn't nominate anyone.

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Harris would become president and she would nominate her VP.  This is the process.

29 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Harris would become president and she would nominate her VP.  This is the process.

But no majority to confirm. 50-50 with no tiebreaker. 

I gotta say, the "let's go Brandon" thing might be the greatest organically grown political statement I have seen in my life.   Starts with a sports reporter who was either clueless or wanted to cover what was really being said.   And then it becomes a meme, goes on T-shirts, and now is everywhere.   I've never liked the public, out-loud, statements of "fuk JB", or "fuk Trump", or "fuk Obama", or any of that.    Just too crass and crude.    No one should be yelling the F-word in a chant at a public event.    But with this you've taken the F-word out of it but everyone knows exactly what it means.    And you can tell it's driving Biden and his admin crazy.   Add to it the fact that it's not something that David Axelrod or Karl Rove dreamed up, not something that MSM thought up and pushed on us.    It just kind of happened.    Probably just me, but I find the whole thing really amusing.   

4 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I gotta say, the "let's go Brandon" thing might be the greatest, organically grown political statement I have seen in my life.   Starts with a sports reporter who was either clueless or wanted to cover what was really being said.   And then it becomes a meme, goes on T-shirts, and now is everywhere.   I've never liked the public, out-loud, statements of "fuk JB", or "fuk Trump", or "fuk Obama", or any of that.    Just too crass and crude.    No one should be yelling the F-word in a chant at a public event.    But with this you've taken the F-word out of it but everyone knows exactly what it means.    And you can tell it's driving Biden and his admin crazy.   Add to it the fact that it's not something that David Axelrod or Karl Rove dreamed up, not something that MSM thought up and pushed on us.    It just kind of happened.    Probably just me, but I find the whole thing really amusing.   

Well said.

11 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I gotta say, the "let's go Brandon" thing might be the greatest, organically grown political statement I have seen in my life.   Starts with a sports reporter who was either clueless or wanted to cover what was really being said.   And then it becomes a meme, goes on T-shirts, and now is everywhere.   I've never liked the public, out-loud, statements of "fuk JB", or "fuk Trump", or "fuk Obama", or any of that.    Just too crass and crude.    No one should be yelling the F-word in a chant at a public event.    But with this you've taken the F-word out of it but everyone knows exactly what it means.    And you can tell it's driving Biden and his admin crazy.   Add to it the fact that it's not something that David Axelrod or Karl Rove dreamed up, not something that MSM thought up and pushed on us.    It just kind of happened.    Probably just me, but I find the whole thing really amusing.   

You know what they sayin', ho... 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Masshole said:

The party of the people does think organically.  The party of the state is told what to think. And those people want nothing to do with this thread or anything involving an honest look at what's going on.