Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Superspreader Clownzo brought COVID to debate, Barrett ceremony.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/01/trump-tested-positive-covid-before-biden-debate-chief-staff-mark-meadows-book

No mention of this on FOX, of course.

He also injected bleach so it was ok. A Russian doctor prescribed it and the proud boys and the kkk delivered it. You stoopid bastard. Wake up.  

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

If Biden caught it we’d have had President Kamala. :shocking: 

It might be nice to hear someone without dementia for a while I guess, but that laugh when she has no answer to a question would get old fast, and she is even less capable of accepting responsibility..... :wall:

Soft minded morons that voted for Biden should apologize to the rest of us.  And the ones who stuffed the ballot box for him should be lynched. 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He also injected bleach so it was ok. A Russian doctor prescribed it and the proud boys and the kkk delivered it. You stoopid bastard. Wake up.  

Did he need the prescription for what he contracted after whizzing on a Russian prostitute?

17 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

You support murder of US soldiers.  You are a loon.

Please connect the dots between a COVID-carrying Clownzo at a debate and supporting murder of U.S. soldiers. :huh:

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Please connect the dots between a COVID-carrying Clownzo at a debate and supporting murder of U.S. soldiers. :huh:

Try connecting the dots between ** Official President Joe Biden Thread **

and you screeching TRUMP!!!! every post you make. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Try connecting the dots between ** Official President Joe Biden Thread **

and you screeching TRUMP!!!! every post you make. :lol:

I'd be more than happy to spam up the board like you do with new posts, but my objective is to not spam up the board with new posts like you do, because that's childish and super annoying, like you do.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'd be more than happy to spam up the board like you do with new posts, but my objective is to not spam up the board with new posts like you do, because that's childish and super annoying, like you do.

So you got nothin. You posted more today about Trump alone than I've posted in the last week all together. Talk about spam.  :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you got nothin. You posted more today about Trump alone than I've posted in the last week all together. Talk about spam.  :lol:

BDS. Sad.

He also said he was a truck driver the other day. No he wasn’t. 

On 11/28/2021 at 7:47 PM, TimHauck said:

Never registered “over there,” so no.  Been “here” since 2007.

Can’t believe you reported me for laughing at your post over there. Sad. 

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

But, but, but . . . . Trump told "30,000 lies"!!!      I mean I heard that about a million times during his 4 yrs.     This president telling lies about serious stuff, like whether he was present during significant historical events or was a truck driver earlier in his life (I've driven trucks, you don't just forget whether you drove one or not) - that's got to warrant about thousand stories on CNN, right?   

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the funny thing is he doesn't even mention Trump but thats what they take from it

They could be talking about a carrot cake recipe and that dude would would be screaming Trump. 

On 12/2/2021 at 9:32 PM, BirdGang said:

Can’t believe you reported me for laughing at your post over there. Sad. 

TimHack and the loud mouth joo at FBG are not the same person. 

• Confused 1

At least the stock market is immune to this fool. 

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

At least the stock market is immune to this fool. 

Proof he's doing a good job. What did Regan and Trump always say? It's the economy stupid.

13 minutes ago, Lou Gee said:

Proof he's doing a good job. What did Regan and Trump always say? It's the economy stupid.

😂 That was James Carville that said that.  He worked for Clinton. 

On 12/2/2021 at 2:36 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

That conclusion requires stretches that would make Elasti-Girl proud.  I presume, as usual, you either didn't read it or hope we just read the headline.  Oh, and the author's conclusion from his final paragraph:

I happen to think Trump’s preference for low interest rates and a hot economy was correct.

52 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden being tough on Putin scum. 

I was listening to 640 KFI tonight.  On the Conway show, Conway actually criticized Putin for poor gun rights in Russia.  I'm like WTF.  Putin greatly expanded gun rights for citizens as leader.  Normally Conway seems to lean right but that was pure left wing propaganda.  

Anyway always trust a leader that arms his own people.  Hitler took away the guns.  Lenin took away the guns.  They are evil.  The left wants to take away guns.  They are evil.  Putin wants guns in the hands of the people.  That's NOT what a dictator does.  He doesn't lust for power.  He's one of the good leaders.  Period.

Rusty on the other hand always gets policy wrong.  He's always on the wrong side.  And again he's wrong here.

7 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I was listening to 640 KFI tonight.  On the Conway show, Conway actually criticized Putin for poor gun rights in Russia.  I'm like WTF.  Putin greatly expanded gun rights for citizens as leader.  Normally Conway seems to lean right but that was pure left wing propaganda.  

Anyway always trust a leader that arms his own people.  Hitler took away the guns.  Lenin took away the guns.  They are evil.  The left wants to take away guns.  They are evil.  Putin wants guns in the hands of the people.  That's NOT what a dictator does.  He doesn't lust for power.  He's one of the good leaders.  Period.

Rusty on the other hand always gets policy wrong.  He's always on the wrong side.  And again he's wrong here.

So you lurve you some Putin cack. Could you get any crazier? 

26 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you lurve you some Putin cack. Could you get any crazier? 

Oh you know he does. And he can. 

Why would anyone care if Russia let’s their citizens be armed? Normal people aren’t concerned.  Insane leftists still living for Russia! are though. They can’t let go. 

The media is going after Trump every day now, trying to damage his 2024 prospects.  He clearly would beat Biden.  Today Pelosi says that she will never forgive nor forget the "horrors of 1/6".

https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-says-she-won-t-174644889.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

During a press conference on Wednesday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she would never forgive former President Donald Trump and “his lackeys and his bullies” for the trauma of Capitol Hill staffers during the Jan. 6 insurrection.

- And also there is a lot of conversations among members and staff about just the breakdown of comity in Congress and the tensions between the two parties, 400 staff members sent a letter to leadership today saying that they don't feel safe because of Boebert and others. So forward looking, how do you address that and how do you fix it and can it be fixed?

NANCY PELOSI: Well, I'll never forgive. I'll never forgive former president of the United States and his lackeys and his bullies that he sent to the Capitol for the trauma that was exerted on our staff. These are largely younger people who come with idealism to work in the Capitol on either side of the aisle and whatever it is. And for us who sign up for this when we run for office, it's bad enough for our families to see the danger we're in.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would anyone care if Russia let’s their citizens be armed? Normal people aren’t concerned.  Insane leftists still living for Russia! are though. They can’t let go. 

Its important to me because it proves Putin is no ruthless dictator.  Those types are terrified of the public rising up against them.

45 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Its important to me because it proves Putin is no ruthless dictator.  Those types are terrified of the public rising up against them.

I wasn’t talking about you. I said insane leftists, not just plain old insane. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Here is a long list Putin abuses for your Putin-apologist arse. What a focking crazy idiot you are.

https://theconversation.com/for-autocrats-like-vladimir-putin-ruthless-repression-is-often-a-winning-way-to-stay-in-power-156172

https://theconversation.com/for-autocrats-like-vladimir-putin-ruthless-repression-is-often-a-winning-way-to-stay-in-power-156172

The list of people suspected murdered on orders from the Russian leader or people close to him is long. It includes several of Putin’s early critics (paywall), among them liberal politician Boris Nemtsov, investigative journalist Anna Politkovskaya, and exiled former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko. A UK government report showed that Litvinenko’s death—he was poisoned using polonium in London—while was “probably” approved by Putin. 

I'm sure you'd love him even more if he whipped his followers into a frenzy and incited a deadly attack on the Kremlin while being a soar loser over somehow losing power but desperately looking for ways to keep it.

:first: