Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

On 10/13/2021 at 10:35 AM, RLLD said:

This could be directed.  When the Dem's are ready to move Biden out, the press should be at the fore of the action.

It seems clear that the Dems are ready to move but cannot.  They have to bolster Biden likely until the end of his term.  I wonder how many of them secretly hope he just passes in his sleep.  But then they are left with Harris who is clearly an utter failure.

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hes calling Kamala President again

Yeah, but he probably calls his wife the President as well.....so.....

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

hes calling Kamala President again

Has he called her "my negro"?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Has he called her "my negro"?

Hey there chief, but Donald Trump was so very bad!!!  With his turrible high employment, low costs, improvements in foreign diplomacy and incredible support for the AA community!!

Isn't the world of the Democrats just such a stellar place?  

Ashley Biden’s diary is real. In it she says her father was “inappropriate “ with her in a sexual manner. I believe her.  #himtoo

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ashley Biden’s diary is real. In it she says her father was “inappropriate “ with her in a sexual manner. I believe her.  #himtoo

She lacks credibility for knowing exactly when and where the events happened.  

TRUMP FAN!!! :lol:

Look at that third picture in the article. What's creepy joe looking at? Not her face.:nono:

DOJ investigating claim that Ashley Biden's 'Trump fan' housemate sold her diary to Project Veritas during a bitter custody dispute so they could extort an interview before the election

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10321449/DOJ-investigating-claim-Ashley-Bidens-Trump-fan-housemate-tried-sell-diary.html

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Look at that third picture in the article. What's creepy joe looking at? Not her face.:nono:

DOJ investigating claim that Ashley Biden's 'Trump fan' housemate sold her diary to Project Veritas during a bitter custody dispute so they could extort an interview before the election

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10321449/DOJ-investigating-claim-Ashley-Bidens-Trump-fan-housemate-tried-sell-diary.html

They are not attacking her credibility.  Nor the diary. They are attacking the person who allegedly released it. The DOJ is involved in a Brady Bunch episode. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

TRUMP! 

Sucks for Ashley that they already spent the “Russian disinformation” excuse on Hunters laptop. RUSSIA! 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

TRUMP! 

There is no such thing as a conservative anymore. We have all been relabeled by the left as "Trump fans". :doh:

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

There is no such thing as a conservative anymore. We have all been relabeled by the left as "Trump fans". :doh:

I wear that badge proudly. You could call me a proud boy and I wouldn’t have a f*ck to give. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I wear that badge proudly. You could call me a proud boy and I wouldn’t have a f*ck to give. 

You and me both. I think it's funny that the libs think calling someone a Trump fan is a cut down. 

Just goes to show how much hate liberals hold inside of them. I hate what hussein obama did to this country, but I don't scream it day and night from the rooftops because he's mostly gone. I'll definitely bring him up occasionally, but what's the point of going any further? Even though he is one of the puppet masters of creepy joe at this time.

Trump on the other hand, the liberals can't move on and they can't even talk about the current president they voted into office. Hatred consumes them. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sucks for Ashley that they already spent the “Russian disinformation” excuse on Hunters laptop. RUSSIA! 

You all have completely missed the point.   The whole family is awash in that sweet Chinese, Ukrainian, and good ole USA grift money that Hunter and dad have hoovered up over the last 20-30 years and they can't even buy poor Ashley a pair of bolt-ons?     Come on man, open up the wallet Joe and get your daughter a pair of t1ts!     She's got the chest of a 12 year old boy.  

6 minutes ago, Masshole said:

You all have completely missed the point.   The whole family is awash in that sweet Chinese, Ukrainian, and good ole USA grift money that Hunter and dad have hoovered up over the last 20-30 years and they can't even buy poor Ashley a pair of bolt-ons?     Come on man, open up the wallet Joe and get your daughter a pair of t1ts!     She's got the chest of a 12 year old boy.  

She’s a slut too. Her diary is full of her gobbling cack. 

19 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Joe Biden's accomplishments since Inauguration:

:lol: She got nuthin. 

'This is a great question!' Psaki is left speechless (for once) when asked to name Biden's biggest foreign policy achievement

It was the sort of softball that White House press secretaries dream about: An easy, undemanding request to describe President Joe Biden's biggest foreign policy success of the year.

But when the year has included a humiliating retreat from Afghanistan, a defense deal that isolated key ally France, and Russian troops massing on the border with Ukraine, it must have seemed like a curveball.

Which might be why Jen Psaki struggled to respond on Tuesday.

'What does the administration consider your biggest achievement in foreign policy in this first year? And also what lessons have you learned from what is arguably the biggest failure which is Afghanistan,' she was asked by Patsy Widakuswara, a reporter from Voice of America. 

'You know, this is a great question,' she said. 

'I want to be thoughtful about it. I want to talk to the president about it. 

'And I'm happy to do that.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10310059/Psaki-left-scratching-head-asked-Bidens-biggest-foreign-policy-achievement.html

• Haha 2

Oh psaki even i can answer that one with bullshiit “bidens biggest foreign policy accomplishment is restoring the good name of America on the world stage after the way the previous president tarnished it in his four years and i want to reiterate what biden said when at a summit earlier this year: America is back!  Next question”

On 12/6/2021 at 10:16 AM, bostonlager said:

TimHack and the loud mouth joo at FBG are not the same person. 

Are we sure, stinkingly similar dooshiness?

50 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Are we sure, stinkingly similar dooshiness?

It would have to be a pretty elaborate lie. TimHack has made mention of having younger kids and being in his 30s. Never once mentioned being a joo. 

schocet is old, has grown children, and can’t go 5 minutes with out mentioning his dirty genes. 

• Haha 2

Schoet is definitely not posting here.  He has an immense pompousness in his writing tone that is unmistakable.  He gets offended at anything not leftist and would leave this forum in a hurry if he did come.  

Build Back Dead :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What the fuk is this?  They're so mad that they are now showing their true colors.  Continue resisting.  

:lol: The point of this is to scare and at the same time reassure the vaxxed. We have seen that the jab has zero effect on the Omicron. We're all getting it.

19 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What the fuk is this?  They're so mad that they are now showing their true colors.  Continue resisting.  

Just the psychos fucktards running biden, putting out more pathetic BS.

19 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Imagine Trump, ah Fock it.  It’s useless at this point. If you voted for this shite or called Trump a fascist or an authoritarian or whatever else you repeated that you heard form college kids you’re a complete moron. 

7 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: The point of this is to scare and at the same time reassure the vaxxed. We have seen that the jab has zero effect on the Omicron. We're all getting it.

Don’t forget the mid terms. 

1 million illegals apprehended at birder since Biden was sworn in. Most of them released into our country. And when I say most I mean almost all. You Fockin idiots who voted for this need to apologize. 

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You needed a “scientist “ to tell you that? Nice work. “Look, a smart guy said so, I’m right”. Clown. 

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The left certainly becomes hostile and divisive if they just think about him.  Before he was even elected the left was trashing his appearance and tearing him down.  So I can see it.  The left is very divisive these days.  Just look at their actual policies and political speak.  Very divisive.

Sad to say, too much free time to sit around finding things to be offended about..hard to be offended when your working 7 days a week and getting your life on.

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

The left certainly becomes hostile and divisive if they just think about him.  Before he was even elected the left was trashing his appearance and tearing him down.  So I can see it.  The left is very divisive these days.  Just look at their actual policies and political speak.  Very divisive.

The right is far more divisive, and one of the insidious ways it illustrates this is by constantly saying the left is more divisive, even though it isn't.

Three hundred political scientists can't be wrong!

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Lincoln was #2 on your list.  Divisive != bad

It's become a fun game to read your links and find the compliment to Trump nestled snugly within.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1