Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Thinning the herd.

How you know your talking to a libtard.  When you try to lift the blinders...they vomit up dumb analogies trying to sound profound while squeezing their eyes shut thinking you cant see them...like a 3 yr old being invisible.

unfortunately, calling a fox news reporter an SOB on a hot mic and having the press spread it around probably boosts his approval rating, as he has lost support of his base.  getting into an open fight with FOX would bring the base back at least and probably is worth 5 points or so.

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

unfortunately, calling a fox news reporter an SOB on a hot mic and having the press spread it around probably boosts his approval rating, as he has lost support of his base.  getting into an open fight with FOX would bring the base back at least and probably is worth 5 points or so.

As well it should.

When a president stands up to the press I like that. I think it was funny as hell too...he won some points with me.

That being said, I hope he has some answers.  The questions HE is getting are legit.  The questions Trump was getting were mostly political theatre.

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

More jobs created in Biden's first year than in Clownzo's first three years combined.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/u-s-jobs-growth-biden-s-first-year-tops-6-n1287161

😂

There are 1.5 million fewer workers today than 2 years ago. There are currently 10 million job openings in the USA, did Biden create all of them?

where are these 6.4 million new jobs he created?

If you use the same standards for Trump he created 10 million jobs in August 2020.

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

More jobs created in Biden's first year than in Clownzo's first three years combined.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/u-s-jobs-growth-biden-s-first-year-tops-6-n1287161

😂

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Created? You’re a Fockin idiot. Places that were closed that reopened didn’t create any new jobs dumbass. 

I wouldn't have said it quite this way, but yeah... his link (which we know Rusty never reads) shows that close to 10M jobs were lost the year before, which we can safely attribute primarily to Covid.  Is last years rebound good?  Yeah, maybe, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.  It would be unrealistic to expect the rebound to surpass the previous losses in one year.

That being said, to compare it to Trump's first 3 years is apples and oranges.

• Thanks 1

Just about every restaurant, every grocery store, almost every business has help wanted signs out for quite a while now. Gee, I wonder why people decided to stay home rather than going to work? Hmmm....🤔

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I wouldn't have said it quite this way, but yeah... his link (which we know Rusty never reads) shows that close to 10M jobs were lost the year before, which we can safely attribute primarily to Covid.  Is last years rebound good?  Yeah, maybe, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.  It would be unrealistic to expect the rebound to surpass the previous losses in one year.

If you desperately want to hate someone, you make up the reasons.  This is typical of those who dislike Trump.

Conversely those on the right do not dislike Biden because of who he is, so much as what the outcomes of his actions are.  

Would our world be better if Trump had won, I think there is reason to believe it would have.  He would not sacrifice people the way Biden and the Dems so easily do.

I think Trump would have handled COVID a little better, perhaps. He would 100% have handled the economic issues better, and I firmly believe his foriegn relations would have been better.

Biden has simply not done a very good job overall. 

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Originally over 100 million jobs were lost in 2020 which means over 90 million were “created” by Trump.

56 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Originally over 100 million jobs were lost in 2020 which means over 90 million were “created” by Trump.

It is laughable to suggest that the country has had a better economic experience under Biden; and I think at best any attempt to suggest this is dinengenuous. I see the post as being rather immature.

We know only too well Trump's job creation was better than anything we saw before.

17 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your BDS has clouded your ability to see how much obsessive Biden whining has gone on in this thread and elsewhere.

BDS is real, folks.

This Guy starts this biden thread.  Then does nothing but talk trump in it. Then "calls out" people who talk about biden in his biden thread for having "bds". Whackjob. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

This Guy starts this biden thread.  Then does nothing but talk trump in it. Then "calls out" people who talk about biden in his biden thread for having "bds". Whackjob. 

The link I posted is about jobs created under Biden, so you're wrong in addition to being a modern-day Don Quixote with your crazy-sauce civil-war nonsense.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The link I posted is about jobs created under Biden, so you're wrong

🤪

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The link I posted is about jobs created under Biden, so you're wrong in addition to being a modern-day Don Quixote with your crazy-sauce civil-war nonsense.

RETURNING TO WORK IS NOT A JOB CREATED

• Like 1

Biden Considers Starting World War III To Distract From Domestic Failures

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-considers-starting-world-war-iii-to-distract-from-domestic-failures

Biden Administration Mounts Daring Mission To Evacuate Hunter’s Remaining Cash From Ukraine

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-evacuates-hunters-money-from-ukraine-before-russia-invades

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I concur.   But when you are a politician you lie.   And the people who desperately suckle the teat of politics will believe it

People are suckers......

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Both sides are doing the same thing. The democrats are trying to give Biden credit for job creation even though it is just a rebound to previous levels and the right is trying to blame biden for gasoline prices even though it is also just rebounding to previous levels.

They are 2 sides of the same coin.

A better measure for comparing how good biden has done is to compare both of these measures against other rich western countries. For example Germany entered covid with a 5% unemployment yet they have only managed to rebound to 5.8% unemployment. Norway started covid at 3.7 and now are at 4.2.

What I believe is that the president, or any world leader, has much less control over unemployment rate than what people think. If every rich western country is having the same outcome regardless of individual legislation than i think this helps prove this theory.

Edit: Unemployment rate is not the correct measure to use. We need workforce participation rate along with other factors. However, I need to get back to my job and am unable to do the type of analysis this requires.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

If you desperately want to hate someone, you make up the reasons.  This is typical of those who dislike Trump.

Conversely those on the right do not dislike Biden because of who he is, so much as what the outcomes of his actions are.  

Would our world be better if Trump had won, I think there is reason to believe it would have.  He would not sacrifice people the way Biden and the Dems so easily do.

I think Trump would have handled COVID a little better, perhaps. He would 100% have handled the economic issues better, and I firmly believe his foriegn relations would have been better.

Biden has simply not done a very good job overall. 

Yeah, but give credit where credit is due. Biden handled the border and our position on energy better than Trump could ever do. 

25 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Both sides are doing the same thing. The democrats are trying to give Biden credit for job creation even though it is just a rebound to previous levels and the right is trying to blame biden for gasoline prices even though it is also just rebounding to previous levels.

Wait a second. For gasoline prices, I believe you aren’t accounting for Joe’s policies on energy and closing down pipelines and drilling on federal land. That’s a legitimate criticism for this administration. 

7 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Wait a second. For gasoline prices, I believe you aren’t accounting for Joe’s policies on energy and closing down pipelines and drilling on federal land. That’s a legitimate criticism for this administration. 

Neither of those have any effect, the pipeline was to get Canadian oil to the global market and it would have actually increased oil/gas cost in north central united states. This is because currently Canada is not able to get the oil to the global market and has to sell under market value.

As far as drilling on federal land, you can put that as a broken campaign promise. Biden encouraged drilling on federal land at an incredible rate. But I need to point out that this had little to no effect on the price of oil/gas. It is a global commodity and nothing the president does puts a dent into the supply. It was just for show.

“the Biden Interior Department approved nearly 900 more permits to drill on public land in 2021 than the Trump administration had in its first year in office, according to an analysis from progressive group Center for Biological Diversity.” Many of the drilling permits are in New Mexico, the U.S.’s second largest oil-producing state.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Biden Considers Starting World War III To Distract From Domestic Failures

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-considers-starting-world-war-iii-to-distract-from-domestic-failures

Biden Administration Mounts Daring Mission To Evacuate Hunter’s Remaining Cash From Ukraine

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-evacuates-hunters-money-from-ukraine-before-russia-invades

Biden Vows That If Russia Invades Ukraine, U.S. Will Invade One Country Of Equivalent Value

https://www.theonion.com/biden-vows-that-if-russia-invades-ukraine-u-s-will-in-1848401421

45 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

A better measure for comparing how good biden has done is to compare both of these measures against other rich western countries. For example Germany entered covid with a 5% unemployment yet they have only managed to rebound to 5.8% unemployment. Norway started covid at 3.7 and now are at 4.2.

What I believe is that the president, or any world leader, has much less control over unemployment rate than what people think. If every rich western country is having the same outcome regardless of individual legislation than i think this helps prove this theory.

Edit: Unemployment rate is not the correct measure to use. We need workforce participation rate along with other factors. However, I need to get back to my job and am unable to do the type of analysis this requires.

He rebounded to Obama prices not Trump prices and Obama prices were the highest in US history.

10 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Neither of those have any effect, the pipeline was to get Canadian oil to the global market and it would have actually increased oil/gas cost in north central united states. This is because currently Canada is not able to get the oil to the global market and has to sell under market value.

As far as drilling on federal land, you can put that as a broken campaign promise. Biden encouraged drilling on federal land at an incredible rate. But I need to point out that this had little to no effect on the price of oil/gas. It is a global commodity and nothing the president does puts a dent into the supply. It was just for show.

We were energy independent and the #1 oil producer in the world under Trump. Now we have turned control of oil prices back to OPEC.

my entire life we were energy dependent on the ME for our energy and we spent Trillions of dollars protecting it. Donald Trump is elected and in 18 months we are energy independent. Can you explain this? Why is the Core of our government against being energy independent. If a “stupid idiot” like trump could do I why couldn’t anyone else.

21 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

He rebounded to Obama prices not Trump prices and Obama prices were the highest in US history.

We were energy independent and the #1 oil producer in the world under Trump. Now we have turned control of oil prices back to OPEC.

my entire life we were energy dependent on the ME for our energy and we spent Trillions of dollars protecting it. Donald Trump is elected and in 18 months we are energy independent. Can you explain this? Why is the Core of our government against being energy independent. If a “stupid idiot” like trump could do I why couldn’t anyone else.

Thankfully we live in a capitalist society, so the president does not choose how much oil we produce as a country. The decisions are being made here in Houston for the most part by management of the  XOM, Chevron, CP, EOG, etc.

The management of these companies have determined that they do not want to invest as much in drilling right now due to the volatility of the market. The president of the United States does not tell Chevron how much oil to pump out of the ground. Thankfully we do not live in a country like Venezuela where the president does determine oil production.

Why these oil companies are producing less should be obvious, any time there is a big crash in oil prices you will have management be more cautious than before. 

Edit, another reason oil companies are producing less is because of lack of equipment/personnel. I would need to go back and find my post, but we dropped production of a critical component to almost nothing in 2020 and then when companies wanted to drill we did not have the ability to provide the oil companies with the necessary components. This also slowed down drilling of new wells.

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Gas prices rising.  In winter.  Hate to see what they will be come Memorial Day.

From the liberals using gas is evil, unless of course you are on your private jet flight to europe

So they are glad to hear that gas prices hurt people.  This is how evil THEY actually are.

20 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Thankfully we live in a capitalist society, so the president does not choose how much oil we produce as a country. The decisions are being made here in Houston for the most part by management of the  XOM, Chevron, CP, EOG, etc.

The management of these companies have determined that they do not want to invest as much in drilling right now due to the volatility of the market. The president of the United States does not tell Chevron how much oil to pump out of the ground. Thankfully we do not live in a country like Venezuela where the president does determine oil production.

Why these oil companies are producing less should be obvious, any time there is a big crash in oil prices you will have management be more cautious than before.

The administration has blocked funds to the oil industry, I mentioned this before but you refuse to acknowledge it. Can you explain why after decades of oil dependence the oil companies decided to pump out more oil for three years just because Trump was president?

Hint: Our oil industry is regulated by the US Government.

Don’t be afraid to see what you see.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Wait. I thought all the help wanted signs in all the stores around me are all newly created by joe. 

I mean, my main grocery store that I have been going to for the past many years has a list of brand new jobs that they now need that they didn't before. They post it right on the window of the store for all the help they need.

They need, deli counter help, stockers, cashiers, meat slicers, seafood department folks, cleaning crew. For all different shifts. 

Are you now are trying to tell me they needed those positions BEFORE joey created them this year? That those positions existed in that store already? 

And here all along I thought those people in that store in the past worked somewhere else and they were just shoppers who were good samaritans helping me out.

And the restaurant I went to last night is looking for servers. I never noticed food servers in restaurants before.

And I didn't know warehouses employ "warehouse workers".

I thought it was just the great joe biden that created all these jobs. Dang.  

12 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The administration has blocked funds to the oil industry, I mentioned this before but you refuse to acknowledge it. Can you explain why after decades of oil dependence the oil companies decided to pump out more oil for three years just because Trump was president?

Hint: Our oil industry is regulated by the US Government.

Don’t be afraid to see what you see.

The oil and gas companies were on a long upward trend of producing more oil/gas going back 15 years, just the same as i do not credit Obama for doubling oil production in his 8 years of presidency I also do not credit trump for increasing oil production by 44% during his term.

It is true that oil/gas production both went up quite a bit during Obama/Trump's presidency that is more of a function of the quality of engineers/scientists we have in the US. The fact that horizontal drilling/fracking was perfected to open up many more reserves.

Our oil industry is regulated by the US government, but they have a very minor effect on oil production. It is practically noise.

9 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

The oil and gas companies were on a long upward trend of producing more oil/gas going back 15 years, just the same as i do not credit Obama for doubling oil production in his 8 years of presidency I also do not credit trump for increasing oil production by 44% during his term.

It is true that oil/gas production both went up quite a bit during Obama/Trump's presidency that is more of a function of the quality of engineers/scientists we have in the US. The fact that horizontal drilling/fracking was perfected to open up many more reserves.

Our oil industry is regulated by the US government, but they have a very minor effect on oil production. It is practically noise.

Might want to read up on that a bit.

Industry associations object to Biden’s executive orders, arguing that they will deter investment, kill jobs, reduce state revenues, and shift oil and gas production to other countries.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

With everything going on, this dude is determined to get his ice cream. 

He should move in with nasty pelosi. They can fight for freezer space.

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I work in the oil and gas industry and am quite familiar with the article you provided. The below quote is from your article in section A2. The reason I am not worried is because Biden is using executive actions and any republican president will overturn it. The fact that it takes so long to have an effect means that it is essentially useless.

Thanks for the link.

A more permanent leasing ban would have a significant impact, although visible offshore production declines may not materialize for up to 10 years, given the typical timeframe for planning, exploration, appraisal, and development. Onshore production declines could conceivably show up faster, but leases typically last for 10 years and drilling activity on recently acquired leases may not begin for some time.

11 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I work in the oil and gas industry and am quite familiar with the article you provided. The below quote is from your article in section A2. The reason I am not worried is because Biden is using executive actions and any republican president will overturn it. The fact that it takes so long to have an effect means that it is essentially useless.

Thanks for the link.

The industry is forced to react immediately.  That increases costs.  You can't argue that, just look at the price at the pump.   

So, Biden embracing the green new deal has nothing to do with gas prices. That’s what we’re going with? 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I concur.   But when you are a politician you lie.   And the people who desperately suckle the teat of politics will believe it

People are suckers......

You don’t have to repeat their lies.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, Biden embracing the green new deal has nothing to do with gas prices. That’s what we’re going with? 

It takes so long for the government to enact, everything will be undone by the next president, so nothing they do even matters its just noise!!!!

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

The industry is forced to react immediately.  That increases costs.  You can't argue that, just look at the price at the pump.   

The industry reacted to the drop in oil price in early 2020. They brought alot of drilling/production offline, I saw it first hand as all my coworkers were laid off.

Then as demand ramped back up they were unable to react.

This is what the industry is reacting to, not any piece of legislation. Every country in the world where gasoline is not subsidized has similar issues, for example India. Unless you think the US government negatively effected their prices.

https://tradingeconomics.com/india/gasoline-prices

31 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

With everything going on, this dude is determined to get his ice cream. 

Single scoop with waffle cone - $7.53!   🤣

I guess this is a good time to remind everyone that the left firmly predicted peak oil last decade.  Instead, higher prices made shuttered reserves profitable, so production increased.  The left was blind to higher production 5 years into the future but think they can predict the climate 100 years out. 

Fraudulent electoral college certificates. Stupid Republiturds.