Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

On 6/18/2022 at 12:28 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

This nails it regarding Clownzo loyalists who believe their hero can do no wrong.

It's called "cognitive dissonance," basically refusing to believe reality despite and overwhelming volume of silly things called facts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jan-6-witnesses-push-trump-041637875.html

creepy joe flat out falls on his face while just  standing there and rusty comes in screeching about Trump. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Dude is just a straight up liar.

But but but…TRUMP! Retard squad will be here in a bit to say this. Be on the lookout for Hack, Moron, Cuck, Pedo, Rusty

Rand: “Dr, there were $195,000,000 paid to you and your staff in royalties from vaccines and boosters according to these reports. Can you explain that” 

Fauci: “According to the regulations, I’m not required to answer that” 

So yes you were paid that and yes you did lie about everything involving Covid so you could line your pockets 

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

Cool.  The truly sad part for us all is he was better than the current guy.

Republitards need to put a better product on the field in 2024. I'll vote for it.

The best thing Clownzo could do for the party is not run.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Republitards need to put a better product on the field in 2024. I'll vote for it.

The best thing Clownzo could do for the party is not run.

Agreed.  Sadly, given the State of the economy, the product won't need to be much better.

Left foot solid on the pavement.  How do you fall to the right just because your foot gets hung up in the pedal?  His physical abilities are declining just as fast as his mental.  Two more years is going to be brutal.  Out of the White House straight to a nursing home.  

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Left foot solid on the pavement.  How do you fall to the right just because your foot gets hung up in the pedal?  His physical abilities are declining just as fast as his mental.  Two more years is going to be brutal.  Out of the White House straight to a nursing home.  

I thought the White House had been converted to a nursing home for Biden. 

32 minutes ago, Horseman said:

FJB. He's a doddering focking retard destroying this country by design. Having said that. Old fock  got his foot caught and fell. BFD 

Stop making fun of really old people. We will all be there one day, hopefully surrounded by loved one's taking us the coast to watch the waves, wheeling us in our chairs and blankets to a nice dinner.  It's not cool to make fun of the uber elderly.  :thumbsdown:

27 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Stop making fun of really old people. We will all be there one day, hopefully surrounded by loved one's taking us the coast to watch the waves, wheeling us in our chairs and blankets to a nice dinner.  It's not cool to make fun of the uber elderly.  :thumbsdown:

Very true. "Doctor" Jill Biden should be ashamed of herself for continually letting him embarrass himself. 

Let’s not forget that Biden took inappropriate showers with his young daughter who later became a drug addict and a w hore. 

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s not forget that Biden took inappropriate showers with his young daughter who later became a drug addict and a w hore. 

He's a proven child loving pervert.

I guess we are living in a great time and situation to take advantage of this perfect opportunity of our economy crashing to "make a fundamental turn towards renewable energy".  Why not just get rid of all the combustion engine vehicles and start over right now?  And we can simply implement renewable energy while we are at it. All across the board. :dunno:

Funny how the guy can never explain an actual plan. He simply has "people looking into it". 

Maybe he can work on "shutting down the virus" that he said he would do while his people get all the renewable energy in place as well as the EV build, sales and EV infrastructure all in place. Divide and conquer and he could have all his promises done by end of the summer maybe. And we'll all be driving new EVs and be safe from the pandemic in no time. All the while the economy can fix itself so no one goes broke in the mean time.

11 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Rand: “Dr, there were $195,000,000 paid to you and your staff in royalties from vaccines and boosters according to these reports. Can you explain that” 

Fauci: “According to the regulations, I’m not required to answer that” 

So yes you were paid that and yes you did lie about everything involving Covid so you could line your pockets 

I said he was a tool of big pharma when this started...

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I said he was a tool of big pharma when this started...

Oh for sure. I knew it as well. As hard as they were pushing it you KNEW they were getting money from it 

4 hours ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣

Reason why he eats so much ice cream is cause he has no brain to freeze 

53 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Asfutmsifwffutsh

Translation into English: "Kvffsdthumlnvveeesffh"

On 6/21/2022 at 11:14 AM, DonS said:

Very true. "Doctor" Jill Biden should be ashamed of herself for continually letting him embarrass himself. 

She's doing the opposite, trying to cover up the damage. Someone needs to lead him offstage or to where the potato salad is. Otherwise, Captain Poopypants would be stand around looking foolish for minutes rather than seconds before wandering into the women's bathroom.

The Easter Bunny can only steer him once a year.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Asfutmsifwffutsh

This is hilarious. Was this spliced together or did he really say (don't make me spell it)?

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is hilarious. Was this spliced together or did he really say (don't make me spell it)?

Not so oldie but definitely a goodie. 

"Look at how he stumbles up ramps and I run up ramps." :lol:

5 hours ago, Horseman said:

Thanks for explaining the video to everyone.  When your left foot is firmly planted your brain should wait until your right foot is free until it lets you shift your weight.  It's a similar problem as not being able to judge the height of stairs, repeatedly, when climbing steps.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?519372-1/president-biden-senate-confirmation-judge-ketanji-brown-jackson

Dear God, it's real. 23:10 of the speech introducing Jumanji as the new SCOTUS justice, he defines America in a single word.

This is supposed to be "I was in the foothills of the Himalayas"

Eventually he spits out the one word : possibilities. 

The useful idiot isn't useful anymore and the whispers are getting louder. Corporate media is openly speculating that he is too old and should be replaced, basically a plea that greenlights the opening for less foolish Democrats with somewhat more mental acuity to primary/replace him. 

The Dems will eventually throw him under the bus. But not me. I want to see him complete his term and run for a second one. I don't care how far gone his mind is. You're going to get an empty suit corporatist globalist puppet anyway. IMO, let the puppet strings show. The swamp is going to run the show anyways when the Democrat are in charge. This flaccid, ineffective, and uninspiring Democrat is the least awful Democrat possible in 2022. 

When the car is pointed in the wrong direction, you don't want it going 100 mph, you want it spinning it's wheels going nowhere. It's best that everyone who wants to go in the wrong direction getting upset that their vehicle is broken down. That's the silver lining of the Biden* Administration.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

She's doing the opposite, trying to cover up the damage. Someone needs to lead him offstage or to where the potato salad is. Otherwise, Captain Poopypants would be stand around looking foolish for minutes rather than seconds before wandering into the women's bathroom.

The Easter Bunny can only steer him once a year.

He IS potato salad.