Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The useful idiot isn't useful anymore and the whispers are getting louder. Corporate media is openly speculating that he is too old and should be replaced, basically a plea that greenlights the opening for less foolish Democrats with somewhat more mental acuity to primary/replace him. 

The Dems will eventually throw him under the bus. But not me. I want to see him complete his term and run for a second one. I don't care how far gone his mind is. You're going to get an empty suit corporatist globalist puppet anyway. IMO, let the puppet strings show. The swamp is going to run the show anyways when the Democrat are in charge. This flaccid, ineffective, and uninspiring Democrat is the least awful Democrat possible in 2022. 

When the car is pointed in the wrong direction, you don't want it going 100 mph, you want it spinning it's wheels going nowhere. It's best that everyone who wants to go in the wrong direction getting upset that their vehicle is broken down. That's the silver lining of the Biden* Administration.

The problem with replacing him is that their grand idea of preventing an impeachment (by inserting kamalatoe as VP) has now got them in a major bind. They now realize what a mess she is and do not want her as POTUS either. They never think ahead.

They thought they had their bases covered and the Rs would never impeach as long as kamaltoe was the replacement. They didn't realize they would need to replace this dolt but they gotta get rid of her 1st. No easy task.

It truly is amazing how every month is worse than the last. And the idiots who voted for this guy don't think it's their fault.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol.  He gets better with age!

Like a block of cheese

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Instead of starting another thread (too many political ones on the front page) I’ll post this here. 

Dems solution to everything going on: stop complaining 

Also it’s not widespread.  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Also it’s not widespread.  

Sorry I posted the link after you posted. Forgot to do it cause I had gotten a phone call at the same time. 

40 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Instead of starting another thread (too many political ones on the front page) I’ll post this here. 

Dems solution to everything going on: stop complaining 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdoSg3gP/?k=1

Surprised they haven't come up with 'complaining is racist'.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Surprised they haven't come up with 'complaining is racist'.

I thought silence was violence.  

I guess you're only allowed to complain about what she says you can complain about.

She should give up her hair extensions to show solidarity with those that are suffering. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She should give up her hair extensions to show solidarity with those that are suffering. 

How about a spoiler alert next time!  I was trying to imagine what this "columnist" looked like before reading the article but you just gave it away!  :mad:

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

How about a spoiler alert next time!  I was trying to imagine what this "columnist" looked like before reading the article but you just gave it away!  :mad:

MSNBC. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MSNBC. 

'nuf said. . .

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

They’re legit trotting out a puppet now. He needs to be re-examined cause there’s been too many red flags indicating his health and mind aren’t there.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdospEH2/?k=1

Saw that yesterday.   This is insane.   The most important job in the world and the man needs instructions to "take your seat".     It's even worse if you look at the actual instructions.   It's like leaving a note for your 8 yr old kid;  "after you eat, you wash the dishes, you put the milk back in the refrigerator, you feed the dog. . ."

Trump was worse than this???????  

3 hours ago, Masshole said:

Saw that yesterday.   This is insane.   The most important job in the world and the man needs instructions to "take your seat".     It's even worse if you look at the actual instructions.   It's like leaving a note for your 8 yr old kid;  "after you eat, you wash the dishes, you put the milk back in the refrigerator, you feed the dog. . ."

Trump was worse than this???????  

YOU put the lotion on YOUR skin or else YOU get the hose again! 

Biden & Co. are pathetic pieces of 💩

who are the morons that actually believe and support anything they're spewing???

dumbfux!!!

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Biden & Co. are pathetic pieces of 💩

who are the morons that actually believe and support anything they're spewing???

dumbfux!!!

The wheels are coming off or being tripped over. The emperor has no clothes nor mandate nor control.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

The wheels are coming off or being tripped over. The emperor has no clothes nor mandate nor control.

Lord helps us all 

15 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Makes one wonder what he is like in private. And everyone knows the VP is worse. Whoever wrote that card is the one who is really in control.

42 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Makes one wonder what he is like in private. And everyone knows the VP is worse. Whoever wrote that card is the one who is really in control.

I'm betting on this is how he is like in private. I don't get how this hasn't come out big over the years. 

• Thanks 1

We are currently there being held hostage inside the Senate building due to members of the public trying to breach our security," Townsend tweeted Friday night. "We smell tear gas and the children of one of the members are in the office sobbing with fear."

"I expect a J24 committee to be created immediately," she added, referencing the January 6 committee that is investigating the breach of the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6, 2021.

According to the lawmakers, law enforcement officers then deployed tear gas to disperse the crowds and regain control of the building.

"Crowd was dispersed with tear gas." Rogers added, noting the protests were still continuing and the situation remained "very dangerous." 

• Thanks 1

Where are the folks talking about insurrection???  I guess they will be silent the same way they have been about the current president constantly making sh!t up like Trump.

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

Where are the folks talking about insurrection???  I guess they will be silent the same way they have been about the current president constantly making sh!t up like Trump.

You won't hear from them.

12 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

JP is fukin awesome!     Thanks for posting, that's one of his better ones.   

Biden approval rating average on RCP today tied its lowest mark ever.  His disapproval rating is making a moon shot setting a new record high.   

the 38.9/56.9 is a horrific -18 point spread.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Trump's worst day was December 12th, 2017.  he was 37% approve, 58.1% disapprove.  

Go whack off over that then.........what's your point? He LOST, with NO CHEATING! IDIOT................................

The Atlantic nails take on far right. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/11/scary-future-american-right-national-conservatism-conference/620746/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cr&utm_campaign=The Atlantic - Top Evergreen&utm_term=The Atlantic - Top Evergreen - The Terrifying Future of the American Right - Education%2FIncome&utm_content=The Atlantic - Top Evergreen - The Terrifying Future of the American Right - Education%2FIncome - The Left&fbclid=IwAR0g7YdyX0IGRdYmWnAlyH-2hY5sg6rqmnltLgZviXQCXiLSiirQmIKdvFc

"The NatCons are wrong to think there is a unified thing called 'the left' that hates America. This is just the apocalyptic menace many of them had to invent in order to justify their decision to vote for Donald Trump."

The crazy catastrophizing, whitewashing and creating fake boogeymen are ruining the party. I see it every day on Cucker Carlson, Newsmax and OAN.

The vicious and often facts-free demonizing of everything left of themselves is ridiculous and divisive. 

I guess the Atlantic was on sabbatical during the summer of love. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess the Atlantic was on sabbatical during the summer of love. 

DEFLECTION ACTIVATED!

That was two years ago. Time to address current events!

19 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

........what's your point? He LOST

Should be pretty obvious.  Joe is going to end up with the worst approval rating ever, worse than Trump ever was.  The mid terms are going to be a bloodbath for the Dems and Biden is already a lame duck president.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

DEFLECTION ACTIVATED!

I agree.  It would be nice to see something more than deflection when discussing energy policy, inflation, the boarder debacle and the failures of bond reform and defunding the police.   

• Thanks 2

biden hit new all time highs and lows again today.  38/57.5.  every poll now has him in the 30% range except NPR which has him at 40% approval.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

DEFLECTION ACTIVATED!

Hilarious post

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

DEFLECTION ACTIVATED!

Ok