Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Did the Atlantic do any reporting when people who worked for the Trump administration were accosted on a regular basis in public? Eating dinner with their families? I guess those people weren’t hate filled leftists. 

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

David Brooks is a holdover conservative from the Bush years and is upset that the MAGA republicans have displaced his faction in driving the national debate. To his credit, he can give a decent analysis of what motives and drives them. He's far more charitable to the left than needs warranting. They really do have a faction that tears down Abraham Lincoln statues, paint over George Washington murals, call Mt. Rushmore a celebration of White Supremacy, and has nothing but disdain for the country.

It's the saving grace (and Achilles heel) of the cultural Marxists that they fight amongst themselves and fail at organizing and running everything: countries, states, companies, churches, NGOs, nonprofits. The problem with the sensible left is they are utterly spineless and have no natural immunity against these things. Their instincts, when confronted by the radicals, "this country was built on white supremacy," We need LGBTQ indoctrination in kindergarten," "Cops are Evil," is to just fold. Going into the lukewarm right, David Brooks position is similarly to just fold too.

That girl Rachel Bouvard sees things clearly, fights back, and has spunk while the David Brooks faction does nothing. That's why her faction is in ascendance, thankfully.

David Brooks.  Please. Another neo con who could care less about what happens to Americans. Rusty continues to put his ignorance on display. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

David Brooks.  Please. Another neo con who could care less about what happens to Americans. Rusty continues to put his ignorance on display. 

Progressive conservative, scorched earth boomer. His idea of the perfect republican is a 90s Democrat. Also that article is 8 months old. 

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Progressive conservative, scorched earth boomer. His idea of the perfect republican is a 90s Democrat. Also that article is 8 months old. 

Also born on third base. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Also born on third base. 

It is the Times you know. Can't have just anyone telling others how to live. Wouldn't be responsible. 

Well at least we have a time frame.  Biden says extremely high gas prices will last as long as it takes for Russia to be defeated.  

Looks like Biden has done something that no president (Dem or Rep) has accomplished since 1958!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-administration-misses-major-oil-lease-deadline

"President Biden is hell-bent on choking off American oil and natural gas production," Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee Ranking Member John Barrasso, R-Wyo., told Fox News Digital in a statement. "Now he has failed to follow the law and prepare a final five-year leasing plan by yesterday’s deadline. That means the federal government will not offer any new offshore oil and gas lease sales this year."

"This will be the first year since 1958 that has happened. Instead, the Biden administration has spent its time courting overseas dictators," he continued. "The White House has begged countries like Russia, Iran, and Venezuela for oil. It’s an absolute disgrace."

Under the 1953 Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act, the DOI is required to periodically issue five-year plans for offshore oil and gas lease sales. Historically, the plans have been issued on time by Democratic and Republican administrations and have included more than 10 lease sales stretching across federal waters in the Gulf of Mexico, Pacific, Atlantic and off the coast of Alaska.

Baby formula shortage continues. There is no doubt that Trump would have handled  this by now. No doubt. 

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

New world order. They just say it out loud now

Huh? No way. Globalism is just some tin foil hat stuff started by Q. Or the Alt Right. Or the Proud Boys. Or the Boogaloo boys. 

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

New world order. They just say it out loud now

What about "liberal world order"? 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/high-gas-prices-worth-future-liberal-world-order-white-house-economics-adviser-tells-cnn

White House economic adviser Brian Deese suggested the pain at the pump was a price Americans had to pay for the "future of the liberal world order," in a CNN interview on Thursday.

This focking idiot's plan for dealing with high gas prices. Hey gas stations, lower the price of gas. I literally hate this p.o.s.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

This focking idiot's plan for dealing with high gas prices. Hey gas stations, lower the price of gas. I literally hate this p.o.s.

A dictators' solution is wage and price controls.  The problem is if you force the price of oil to only be at X price in a free market system, gas companies will just stop selling gas and you get Jimmy Carter gas lines.

CNN ran an article at the end of January 2021 where Trump had THE worst presidential approval rating EVER.  They cited a Quinnipiac poll at 34% and an average of 39%  

The latest Quinnipiac has Biden at 33% and an average of 39%  

Yep, Biden worst ever and he didnt even have an INSURRECTION.  

On 7/1/2022 at 12:49 PM, DonS said:

Wow.  I'm sure that if someone in the Trump camp mentioned a "conservative world order," the MSM would let it slide like they are with this.  :thumbsup:

Ouch!  At least Biden's tweet wasn't mean.  Just retarded. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/u-s-energy-roast-biden-demanding-companies-running-gas-stations-lower-pump-prices

The U.S. Oil & Gas Association took a hit at President Biden after he tweeted on Saturday that "companies running gas stations" should simply "bring down the price you are charging at the pump," telling him that he should "please make sure the WH intern who posted this tweet registers for Econ 101 for the fall semester."

"Working on it Mr. President. In the meantime - have a Happy 4th and please make sure the WH intern who posted this tweet registers for Econ 101 for the fall semester...," they tweeted .

• Haha 4

Hopefully Biden doesn’t take after Newsom’s lead with the “inflation relief” checks

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Hopefully Biden doesn’t take after Newsom’s lead with the “inflation relief” checks

Newsom unabashedly buys votes.  He'd have the entire state living in poverty if it kept him in power one more day.

Remember when Trump walked into North Korea.

So close to world peace.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sam Brinton 

Such an embarrassment.  

7 minutes ago, Bert said:

Such an embarrassment.  

Bidens America 

So this POS is draining the SPR believing it would lower gas prices. Oh and shipped some to Europe. Yeah. Now the SPR is at its lowest levels since 1986. This fucktard has never done anything of good to anyone in the USA.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

So this POS is draining the SPR believing it would lower gas prices. Oh and shipped some to Europe. Yeah. Now the SPR is at its lowest levels since 1986. This fucktard has never done anything of good to anyone in the USA.

It’s ok. We don’t have enough troops to need all that oil in case of war. No one is joining and many are leaving. 

Remember all those people who took their money out of the market and threatened to move to Canada when Trump was elected?   I wonder if they doubled down on stupid and put their money back in when Biden got elected.  

43 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The Dems are angry and spinning their wheels and pointing their fingers at each other as very little gets done while the economy sputters and inflation runs wild. These are problems of their own making and hopefully the country can endure them for another 2 1/2 years. 

As for me, I've always considered Biden's* absent-minded flaccid incompetence to be his best feature. And I count my blessings, I see Biden* is one of the least awful leaders that party can muster. Whenever I listen to Elizabeth Warren and others shriek and howl, I realize that so many Dems would be worse right now. I'd be happy to pine for a can-do Democrat if I ever  learn of one that wants to unite the country, re-open the Keystone pipeline, close the border, and tells the identity politics leftoids to fock off but there aren't any of those available at present. I only see sky-screamers. Fock it Biden* is the leader they chose for themselves and dubiously installed for the rest of us, they can deal with it.

I dunno. it's easier to be in the opposition right now, the good guys have the momentum, we'll see how bad the damage is come January 2025.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

My goodness it's really getting intense, I'm seeing a lot more stories like this. Captain Poopypants' corporate media cheerleaders have turned and now sharpening the knives in hopes of casting him aside. That would also explain why they stopped burying the Hunter Biden laptop story and the lack of fluff pieces lately.

Just today in WaPo: https://archive.ph/zqlmD

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

My goodness it's really getting intense, I'm seeing a lot more stories like this. Captain Poopypants' corporate media cheerleaders have turned and now sharpening the knives in hopes of casting him aside. That would also explain why they stopped burying the Hunter Biden laptop story and the lack of fluff pieces lately.

Just today in WaPo: https://archive.ph/zqlmD

Your lack of respect is appalling.  That's PRESIDENT Poopypants to you good sir. :nono:

• Haha 1