Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

On 9/17/2022 at 2:20 PM, Cdub100 said:

This is absolutely what happened. 

Better than begging to have someone LIE about an election.......................................

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Better than begging to have someone LIE about an election.......................................

What do Hillary, the FBI, and the Russian collusion hoax have to do with this?

On 9/17/2022 at 6:52 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not bout the corruption. It’s about taking the focus off of wages, benefits and working conditions and making it about complete bullshit. Climate change demands from a teachers union? Woke nonsense? I don’t pay my dues for that. Wages , benefits and working conditions. That’s your job. 

Sure stud, my sister was a teacher for 38 years and the changes and lack of respect for teachers any more (you greedy trumpers aren't helping either) is horrible. Just take your loser  @$$ and keep rooting for defunding police, screwing teachers (YOU could probably survive on their wages since you're used to it) over, see what kind of kids will be holding up our future then. You run on GREED..........................................

Once again, Biden said US forces would defend Taiwan if China invades. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Once again, Biden said US forces would defend Taiwan if China invades. 

And once again the WH immediately backtracked on what Biden said. :lol:

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

And once again the WH immediately backtracked on what Biden said. :lol:

Imagine if it was Trump. Funny thing is, Trump never voted for a war. Biden never voted against one. 

How's your focus?

Oh focused. Ha ha ha I’d say it’s, it is I haven’t … here, look. I have trouble even mentioning, even saying to myself, in my head, the number of years I no more think of myself being old as I am than fly.

😧

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

How's your focus?

Oh focused. Ha ha ha I’d say it’s, it is I haven’t … here, look. I have trouble even mentioning, even saying to myself, in my head, the number of years I no more think of myself being old as I am than fly.

😧

I would have loved to hear a follow up by that interviewer asking WTF did he mean by all that. I'm sure that didn't happen though. 

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I would have loved to hear a follow up by that interviewer asking WTF did he mean by all that. I'm sure that didn't happen though. 

Scott Pelley? Not a chance. Compare the old broads interview on 60 minutes with Trump to that batting practice display last night.  No wonder I barely watch it anymore. I was once an avid viewer. 

Didn't he also say something about the Covid pandemic being "over?" 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Didn't he also say something about the Covid pandemic being "over?" 

The guy is out of his mind. "It's over, but we still have a problem with it. If you notice, no one's wearing masks." 

This translates into he's going to find a way to keep spending taxpayer dollars on "green energy" in the name of covid research.

President Biden said in a 60 Minutes interview Sunday that the COVID-19 pandemic is a thing of the past.

"The pandemic is over," he said. "We still have a problem with COVID. We're still doing a lot of work on it. But the pandemic is over. If you notice, no one's wearing masks. Everybody seems to be in pretty good shape, and so I think it's changing, and I think [the Detroit auto show resuming after three years] is a perfect example of it."

4 hours ago, Horseman said:

The first part was just as bad.  "Some people ask whether you are fit for the job and when you hear that, I wonder what you think."  Biden says, "Watch me"

Motherfocker, we are watching you.  That's the focking problem.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

The one with Biden sitting in the back.  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Biden nears 100 executive orders estimated to cost taxpayers almost $1.5 trillion

Biden issued more executive orders during his first year in office than any president since Gerald Ford

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-biden-nears-100-executive-orders-estimated-to-cost-taxpayers-almost-1-5-trillion

October 2020: “I have this strange notion, we are a democracy … if you can’t get the votes … you can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus." Joe Biden

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Biden nears 100 executive orders estimated to cost taxpayers almost $1.5 trillion

Biden issued more executive orders during his first year in office than any president since Gerald Ford

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-biden-nears-100-executive-orders-estimated-to-cost-taxpayers-almost-1-5-trillion

October 2020: “I have this strange notion, we are a democracy … if you can’t get the votes … you can’t [legislate] by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus." Joe Biden

Autocrat! 

30 minutes ago, Masshole said:

This is why the founding fathers didn't set up a democracy; they knew from earlier attempts like Greece that it was doomed to failure, if you consider gang rape to be failure.

Biden on Taiwan: strategic confusion or a stroke of genius?

Link

OMFG.....  CNN is like focking MAD magazine....   🤣🤣🤣

58 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Link

Jesus Christ. CNN thinks Biden is brilliant. 

Biden's allies on Capitol Hill argued Tuesday that strategic confusion can be a virtue — after all, if Americans can't work out what the policy is then China has no chance.

"Even a walk back, it becomes strategic ambiguity, so I think it's all part of strategic ambiguity," Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine said Tuesday. His Democratic colleague from Connecticut, Sen. Chris Murphy, also made the case that this is less a disconnect inside the White House than an example of strategic shrewdness.

"Whether it's intentional or not, it certainly serves the purpose of keeping China guessing. And that's the whole point, is to be in a position to defend Taiwan without making the explicit promise ahead of time," Murphy said.

Oddly, folks are really lampooning biden after that 60 minutes interview.  Normally they are rather protective of him.

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So Biden is a foreign policy wizard now.  

Yep. He's as great internationally as he is domestically.

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Link

Often, this comes across as disrespectful to the President. It makes it look like he doesn’t know his own mind, or has strayed from a script that subordinates set for him. It offers an opening for Republicans who cast doubt on his cognitive capacity and his fitness for prime time.

Ya think?  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Ya think?  :dunno: 

They have to do something, they cannot pretend it away and its too obvious now.  So what to do? You speak to it directly, its an admission yes, but then you reclassify it, redefine it, create a new version of it....as they have done with things like racism and such.

It's not clever really, its easy to see through, I would expect this from them

28 full seconds of him trying to figure out where the fok he is waiting for someone to tell him what to do.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Masshole said:

Accurate:

Forcing women to wear black trash bags and cover their face is so empowering! #womenpower

It's amazing how coherent he gets when his pedophile tendencies kick in.

Imagine the shlt this creep does in private.

35 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's amazing how coherent he gets when his pedophile tendencies kick in.

Imagine the shlt this creep does in private.

You have to love what he’s worried about while down in the corner you can see what’s happening.  It’s not long ago he was bragging about the stock market. 

Little Rocket Man launching ballistic missiles again.  Iran blowing up. Glad Joe and Kamala are in charge.