Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

On 9/23/2022 at 4:28 PM, Reality said:

It's amazing how coherent he gets when his pedophile tendencies kick in.

Imagine the shlt this creep does in private.

Hey remember when Trump mispelled a word.....🤣

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hey remember when Trump mispelled a word.....🤣

Which time?

Oh- maybe he takes the Horseman defense of "auto correct."

Biden was talking to teachers when he let  his pedophilia slip again. They cheered. Look at that crew. What a bunch of freaks

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Which time?

Oh- maybe he takes the Horseman defense of "auto correct."

Deflection of Biden's overt grooming.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Deflection of Biden's overt grooming.  :lol: 

Another person who can't stick to the topic at hand and has to add their own dumb commentary 🤣

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Another person who can't stick to the topic at hand and has to add their own dumb commentary 🤣

Over at FBG’s they are very particular about thread integrity. You should give that place a shot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Did I mention Biden in a Biden thread?  Silly me. 

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

What’s the topic?

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s the topic?

Not sure, but I know it's not Joe Biden.  

33 minutes ago, dogcows said:

What about Brett Favre?

He should answer for what he did. I think he has for the most part,  but we’ll see.More may be warranted.  I’m thinking sitting for an interview with Tucker a while back didn’t help.  

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

What about Brett Favre?

Why would you ask that in a Biden thread?  :huh:

• Haha 1

https://www2.cbsnews.com/presidents-ranked-worst-best/46?utm_subid=8711390&utm_adset=2983405&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=1141522&ftag=ACQ-07-10adj1f&fbclid=IwAR2pFmND1Z7I2akkWoIGSrPMmv1T9yNpcIXSNypoCHEfr4MdP7F3vVOe2r4

Historians, political scientists and presidential scholars rank Clownzo as third-worst president while Biden makes the top 20 best, just behind Reagan.

I guess that settles that!

:first:

Obama 11.  Clinton 14.  Biden 19. Carter 24.  :lol:   

17% say the electoral college should continue.  :lol: 

What lib gradeschool nonsense.

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

His highest rankings were in luck, public persuasion and willingness to take risks — but he ranks low due to his weakening of the presidential office itself. 

😂 weakening off the office 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I've yet to see a presidential ranking in which Clownzo slithers out of the bottom five, and he's often ranked the worst. 

😂

Hate on Biden all you want, but he's gotten some significant legislation passed, some of which with bipartisan support. 

Biden has been a far better president than Clownzo. It's not even close, and he's restored class and dignity to the Whitehouse.

I'm not really a fan of him, but that's how things look from the centrist seats.

Biden has less than 2 years in with control of house and senate, and has a bad relationship with congress.  And can't speak.  But we like the way he handles his failures to get his people into place.    :lol: 

It's always difficult to accurately rate a president who is still in office, but historians like Biden for his integrity, ability to compromise and his executive and court appointments.

However, he scores lower in his relationship with Congress and ability to communicate.

Obama was "wildy popular", what a girl crush thing to say.  His approval ratings were identical to Trumps. :lol: 

(Clownzo's) highest rankings were in luck, public persuasion and willingness to take risks — but he ranks low due to his weakening of the presidential office itself. 

😂

I like how they mention Clinton’s impeachment acquittal and not Trumps. 

I think we can all agree, and notable many Democrats, that Biden is a one-term president.  Ok, fine, but what else is out there to potentially supplant him?

You  can swap out Biden for another Democrat, but that is not likely to improve anything.  If Democrats are allowed to maintain power it is a losing situation for all of us. 

Our best hope to recover would be a DeSantis presidency.  He should be able to restore the Trump policies, and fix much of what ails us. 

57 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think we can all agree, and notable many Democrats, that Biden is a one-term president.  Ok, fine, but what else is out there to potentially supplant him?

You  can swap out Biden for another Democrat, but that is not likely to improve anything.  If Democrats are allowed to maintain power it is a losing situation for all of us. 

Our best hope to recover would be a DeSantis presidency.  He should be able to restore the Trump policies, and fix much of what ails us. 

No, what this country needs is a moderate, not a MAGAtard and showboater like Deshitis. 

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, what this country needs is a moderate, not a MAGAtard and showboater like Deshitis. 

Joe Biden ran as a moderate and a uniter Four more years.

Biden ranked high on public persuasion?  :lol:

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Joe Biden ran as a moderate and a uniter Four more years.

Every liberal left wing nut case calls themselves a "moderate" and a uniter. They like to tax and spend and open borders and unite their liberal freak party to hate the conservatives. 

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Every liberal left wing nut case calls themselves a "moderate" and a uniter. They like to tax and spend and open borders and unite their liberal freak party to hate the conservatives. 

But they all voted for Trump the first time around.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

On 9/21/2022 at 5:04 PM, Horseman said:

28 full seconds of him trying to figure out where the fok he is waiting for someone to tell him what to do.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

https://www2.cbsnews.com/presidents-ranked-worst-best/46?utm_subid=8711390&utm_adset=2983405&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=1141522&ftag=ACQ-07-10adj1f&fbclid=IwAR2pFmND1Z7I2akkWoIGSrPMmv1T9yNpcIXSNypoCHEfr4MdP7F3vVOe2r4

Historians, political scientists and presidential scholars rank Clownzo as third-worst president while Biden makes the top 20 best, just behind Reagan.

:first:

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I can get behind that.  I stand behind my assertion that DeSantis offers us the best hope of getting back to what makes this country great.  It should be a pretty interesting election next time around. 

43 minutes ago, Horseman said:

And he's scheduled to meet with her family on Friday.  Fortunate that his happened now instead of on Friday.

He'll go to their door, and when they answer Joe will say, "Hi, is Jackie home?"