Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

10 hours ago, Horseman said:

He's scheduled to meet with her family tomorrow.  You sure you want to stick with he doesn't know anything about her until the day before he's meeting with her family?  

I know better than to have these nuanced takes, but I'll continue.  I love to torture myself.

• Biden knows who she is
  • Biden has dementia

This situation is analogous to someone like the accounting lady that you talk to for 10 minutes a year getting your W4 straight for your taxes or the training lady you interact with for an hour a year to get your yearly wokeness training certification.

• You're probably not going to give a shìt that she died
  • You will probably pretend that you give a shìt because that's expected and you don't want to look like an asshõle.
  • If you show up for your training a month later and say, "hey, where's Barbara?  Sure you're an asshõle, but the truth is you didn't give a shìt she died anyway, so you just forgot.
  • Politicians have to pretend they care about people, but they really don't care... Just like us.

As for meeting with her family.  Again, Biden has dementia, but on top of that, you think a guy that busy even without dementia knows what he's doing on an hour by hour basis, much less the next day?  Come on.

He's expected to show up and pretend he gives a shìt, so that's what he's doing.  Just like he was supposed to pretend he gave a shìt that those soldiers died and failed miserably.  The whole point is for him to look empathetic. 

All this is to say this is a big nothing-burger.  I mean unless any of you are surprised the president (any president) doesn't actually give a shìt about you, me, the soldiers that they get killed, or some congresswoman from bumbfūck Indiana. 

Are you surprised by that?  Do you really think when they go to the town hall and listen to yokels bìtch about the price of ham at the Piggly wiggly, they don't get back to their car and say, "Jesus, what a bunch of losers.  Hopefully, I convinced them to vote for me." 

39 minutes ago, Horseman said:

He's scheduled to meet with her family tomorrow.  You sure you want to stick with he doesn't know anything about her until the day before he's meeting with her family?  

If Biden is perfectly normal, then that means there is a norm. How many times have presidents done this in the past to establish this norm? 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden is just FOS. Never forget him checking his watch after the bodies were being loaded off the plane from his botched mission in Afghanistan.  Disgusting that he can’t/ won’t keep it together in these moments. 

He doesn't know who he is, where he is or when he sh1ts his depends.

Just to summarize... People misspeak all the time.  Sitting around waiting for gotcha moments is a waste of time.  Every single president we have from here on out will have them.  By holding Biden accountable for gaffes, you have to hold desantis for them in 2024.  So what do you gain from this?  Nothing, but if you let it go, in 5 years when Desantis accidentally says he wants to invade Mexico or some shìt, you can claim the moral high ground by setting the precedent of having a little grace.

Just now, nobody said:

Just to summarize... People misspeak all the time.  Sitting around waiting for gotcha moments is a waste of time.  Every single president we have from here on out will have them.  By holding Biden accountable for gaffes, you have to hold desantis for them in 2024.  So what do you gain from this?  Nothing, but if you let it go, in 5 years when Desantis accidentally says he wants to invade Mexico or some shìt, you can claim the moral high ground by setting the precedent of having a little grace.

That is not a "Misspeak" moment. 

• Like 1

I wonder if Team Biden is playing 4D chess, and intentionally having him add gaffes so that there are so many of them the public gets tired of discussing them. 🤪

Just now, jerryskids said:

I wonder if Team Biden is playing 4D chess, and intentionally having him add gaffes so that there are so many of them the public gets tired of discussing them. 🤪

That won't close the border or help the economy or stop the zillion dollar spending though. 

I haven't read this whole thread. Has anyone posted the recent video of Nurse Jill telling Pedo Pete which way to go to get off the stage? Dude has the mind of a toddler.

Obama hates the fact that biden got 'more votes' than he did so he makes biden look like an idiot as much as possible.  He knows the media will protect biden so he can make him look as incompetent and stupid as he wants with no repercussions. Yes, obama is running the country again, behind the scenes.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

That won't close the border or help the economy or stop the zillion dollar spending though. 

I post a funny about Biden being a super genius and gaffing on purpose, and this is your response? :(

I post a funny about Biden being a super genius and gaffing on purpose, and this is your response? :(

Obviously it was. Truth trumps "a funny". And your funny was too close to the truth as far as to what the democratic scheming is up to or willing to do. 

I suppose if everyone is dead set on holding Biden accountable for every gaffe, you could and should pepper it with stuff like "normally I wouldn't care, but this is more proof of Biden's dementia and needs to be called out.  He's simply not fit for office."

The sentiment is true even though coming from most of you, it would be complete BS since most of you are just being petty party-shills, but at least in 2026 when the roles are reversed and desantis says something dumb, and you guys are all defending him to the death it'll go something like:

Blue team shill: Desantis said blah, blah blah blah.  He's so stupid.

Red team shill: Well Biden said blah blah blah

Blue team shill: And you all raked him over the coals for it

Red team shill: That's because he had dementia and we were commenting on it because he wasn't fit for office.  See post A, B, and C where we say that.

Because that conversation will absolutely be happening.  You might as well start preparing the battlefield now.

Remember when the democrats were calling for invoking the 25th amendment for Trump? Because of his mental state? Hypocrisy. 

1 hour ago, nobody said:

I know better than to have these nuanced takes, but I'll continue.  I love to torture myself.

• Biden knows who she is
  • Biden has dementia

This situation is analogous to someone like the accounting lady that you talk to for 10 minutes a year getting your W4 straight for your taxes or the training lady you interact with for an hour a year to get your yearly wokeness training certification.

• You're probably not going to give a shìt that she died
  • You will probably pretend that you give a shìt because that's expected and you don't want to look like an asshõle.
  • If you show up for your training a month later and say, "hey, where's Barbara?  Sure you're an asshõle, but the truth is you didn't give a shìt she died anyway, so you just forgot.
  • Politicians have to pretend they care about people, but they really don't care... Just like us.

As for meeting with her family.  Again, Biden has dementia, but on top of that, you think a guy that busy even without dementia knows what he's doing on an hour by hour basis, much less the next day?  Come on.

He's expected to show up and pretend he gives a shìt, so that's what he's doing.  Just like he was supposed to pretend he gave a shìt that those soldiers died and failed miserably.  The whole point is for him to look empathetic. 

All this is to say this is a big nothing-burger.  I mean unless any of you are surprised the president (any president) doesn't actually give a about you, me, the soldiers that they get killed, or some congresswoman from bumbfūck Indiana. 

Are you surprised by that?  Do you really think when they go to the town hall and listen to yokels bìtch about the price of ham at the Piggly wiggly, they don't get back to their car and say, "Jesus, what a bunch of losers.  Hopefully, I convinced them to vote for me." 

That's a lot of words to say you don't have very high expectations for your president.

I make it a point to know everyone's name I work with, even if it is several hundred people.  I certainly would know, and would remember, if they died in a car accident and I wouldn't show up to a meeting asking where they were.

One thing is for sure.  If I had dementia I wouldn't be president or CEO of my company.  No company would let someone who has dementia run the company.  Yet somehow you think it's ok for the United States of America. 

29 minutes ago, nobody said:

I suppose if everyone is dead set on holding Biden accountable for every gaffe, you could and should pepper it with stuff like "normally I wouldn't care, but this is more proof of Biden's dementia and needs to be called out.  He's simply not fit for office."

The sentiment is true even though coming from most of you, it would be complete BS since most of you are just being petty party-shills, but at least in 2026 when the roles are reversed and desantis says something dumb, and you guys are all defending him to the death it'll go something like:

Blue team shill: Desantis said blah, blah blah blah.  He's so stupid.

Red team shill: Well Biden said blah blah blah

Blue team shill: And you all raked him over the coals for it

Red team shill: That's because he had dementia and we were commenting on it because he wasn't fit for office.  See post A, B, and C where we say that.

Because that conversation will absolutely be happening.  You might as well start preparing the battlefield now.

Why look to the future, Trump said dumb things all the time?  Trump doesn't have dementia making him unfit for office.  Neither does DeSantis.  Biden does.  

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when the democrats were calling for invoking the 25th amendment for Trump? Because of his mental state? Hypocrisy. 

I actually thought that their plan was to invoke it on Biden; as a moderate he wasn't expected to go along with the progressive globalist plan, plus he was just a placeholder for the first black woman POTUS Harris.  Then some combination of (1) Harris is beyond worthless, and (2) Biden just rubber stamped whatever the machine told him, and wala!  He's their guy!

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I actually thought that their plan was to invoke it on Biden; as a moderate he wasn't expected to go along with the progressive globalist plan, plus he was just a placeholder for the first black woman POTUS Harris.  Then some combination of (1) Harris is beyond worthless, and (2) Biden just rubber stamped whatever the machine told him, and wala!  He's their guy!

He wants to out Obama Obama. No going down in history as his waterboy. 

Mortgage rates at 6.7 pct.  My first mortgage in 1997 was 7.0. Never thought we would see that again. Then along came Joe. 

3 hours ago, nobody said:

Horseman can never claim high ground.

Presidents are watched 24/7- they are going to make mistakes. Biden does, Trump did, Obama did, Bush did. It has absolutely nothing to do with their overall performance at the job.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

Why look to the future, Trump said dumb things all the time?  Trump doesn't have dementia making him unfit for office.  Neither does DeSantis.  Biden does.  

Excellent.  Keep it up.

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

That's a lot of words to say you don't have very high expectations for your president.

I actually don't want my president to care about 1 person.  That's some emotional liberal sh¡t.  I want them to keep an eye on the macro.

That's not what Biden is doing here.  He's just a dementia patient who is indeed unfit for office

They had to make things up about Trump like “very fine people” and Bleach! Obama too with the stupid 57 states thing. No need to make things up with Biden. Just turn on the mic. 

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Horseman can never claim high ground.

Presidents are watched 24/7- they are going to make mistakes. Biden does, Trump did, Obama did, Bush did. It has absolutely nothing to do with their overall performance at the job.

When did Trump call out for a dead woman he knew well  to acknowledge him in a speech?

Oh, FFS. .  .

Ron Klain's wife was just appointed to be our "diplomat for plants and animals".   

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

Oh, FFS. .  .

Ron Klain's wife was just appointed to be our "diplomat for plants and animals".   

Does she speak for Canadian Geese as well, or do they have to wait for Trudeau to create a similarly pointless post? 

19 hours ago, craftsman said:

When did Trump call out for a dead woman he knew well  to acknowledge him in a speech?

But he texted cofefe or something,  the HORROR....  😱

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

:lol: Transposing two letters is the same as calling out for a dead coworker to acknowledge from the audience. :lol:

It's funny how easy it is to see through absolutely any liberal attacks against Trump or republicans in general. 

Define 'Woman': "I can't."   

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Does she speak for Canadian Geese as well, or do they have to wait for Trudeau to create a similarly pointless post? 

She's a people person damnit. 

Klain's wife told the Post. "It's not just about nature for nature's sake. I think it is about people."

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Let’s not forget the bigly scandal. 

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They had to make things up about Trump like “very fine people” and Bleach! Obama too with the stupid 57 states thing. No need to make things up with Biden. Just turn on the mic. 

obama loves the marine corpse.

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Bud, this thread is about Biden. HTH

Again, would you rather me post Clownzo stuff here in my own thread or spam up the board with new threads or pepper other threads with it?

Besides, Clownzo's ongoing crapfest is relevant to Biden, the midterms and the 2024 election.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Again, would you rather me post Clownzo stuff here in my own thread or spam up the board with new threads or pepper other threads with it?

Besides, Clownzo's ongoing crapfest is relevant to Biden, the midterms and the 2024 election.

Make a Trump thread.  I am sure there was one.  Seems easy enough.  Maybe not for you.  But

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Bud, this thread is about Biden. HTH