Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

BDS - it’s real. His son is accused of dodging taxes and a false statement about a gun purchase. How is that indicative of the dad committing any crimes?

Also, I noticed that conservatives switched from “FBI are witch hunters” when investigating Trump, but “doing their job” when investigating Hunter Biden. Nice double standard you got there.

Not exactly.  We have plenty of information from the laptop and that coupled with the testimony of this Bobolinsky guy and the plentiful text messages are the main reason the FBI and DOJ will pursue Hunter, if you have an issue with that I guess you can send them a letter. :dunno:

Common sense in play, its pretty obvious that because of his idiot son Bidens faces getting caught, the other politicians probably think its funny too... 

I am confident this behavior is not exclusively a Biden thing, it just so happens his kid is a focking idiot and is going to get him caught. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Common sense in play

😂😂😂 Maybe somewhere in the world, but definitely not in these fantastical conspiracy theories about Joe Biden…

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

😂😂😂 Maybe somewhere in the world, but definitely not in these fantastical conspiracy theories about Joe Biden…

So what are you saying?

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

For federal prisoners, this affects between 6 and 7 thousand. Biden is asking governors to follow his lead. Most prisoners guilty of simple marijuana possession were convicted under state laws, not federal. If governors did the same, thousands more could be freed.

Biden is following the lead of governors that already did this.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Ironic.....maybe I should fabricate some Russian collusion hoax instead  🤣

It might be true that Hunter does not even go to trial though, Garland has to sign off on the prosecution, its is difficult to imagine the DOJ holding a Democrat accountable. 

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It might be true that Hunter does not even go to trial though, Garland has to sign off on the prosecution, its is difficult to imagine the DOJ holding a Democrat accountable. 

But a pro life guy who simply pushed a guy who got in his face a year ago gets 25 armed agents with guns drawn beating on his door. 

Why liberals deny reality is beyond me. 

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Are you talking about the Mueller report, commissioned by a Republican attorney general?

The idea that Garland is some kind of hyper-partisan AG who only attacks political enemies is simply unsupported by the evidence.

So, while we are in a proxy war with one of the other major nuclear superpowers on earth, our president is throwing around the word Armageddon, and he won’t even answer questions about it. Nice place to be. 

On 10/6/2022 at 1:32 PM, dogcows said:

You’ve got your facts wrong. Must be a day ending in Y.

I suspect most people in federal prison for simple possession pled down from a larger crime, unless you think the Feds are banging down doors looking for people smoking a doob.

Interestingly, if he gets this crime removed for the future, such pleas will not be possible.  So the perps will have to plea to larger charges, or take their chances in court.

34 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I suspect most people in federal prison for simple possession pled down from a larger crime, unless you think the Feds are banging down doors looking for people smoking a doob.

Interestingly, if he gets this crime removed for the future, such pleas will not be possible.  So the perps will have to plea to larger charges, or take their chances in court.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/07/biden-mass-pardon-for-pot-offenders-called-election-ruse-slap-in-the-face/

facts not a single person in jail gets pardoned

On 10/6/2022 at 1:32 PM, dogcows said:

You’ve got your facts wrong. Must be a day ending in Y.

According to the White House, no one is currently in federal prison solely for “simple possession” of the drug, but the pardon could help thousands overcome obstacles to renting a home or finding a job.

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/biden-pardons-thousands-for-simple-possession-of-marijuana/2887108/#:~:text=According to the White House%2C no one is,to renting a home or finding a job.

The MSM duped you again. He is pardoning people who are no longer in jail.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

According to the White House, no one is currently in federal prison solely for “simple possession” of the drug, but the pardon could help thousands overcome obstacles to renting a home or finding a job.

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/biden-pardons-thousands-for-simple-possession-of-marijuana/2887108/#:~:text=According to the White House%2C no one is,to renting a home or finding a job.

The MSM duped you again. He is pardoning people who are no longer in jail.

this is true, everyone in jail for weed is a plea bargain

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Is it Madein America or is it Made Inamerica. Sounds like its the latter.

🤣 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

He stuttered!  :mad:

Troof!!!!  His stutter made him say TWO instead of THREE. 

Sooooo, the guy who got the most votes in history by a wide margin less than two years ago has almost no one asking him to campaign for them.   

On 10/8/2022 at 4:23 PM, DonS said:

Troof!!!!  His stutter made him say TWO instead of THREE. 

It made him say he was going to cure cancer and the border is not open and the economy is doing great and Kamala is a perfect choice for VP and he was semi-truck driver and he was raised by Puerto Ricans, and.....etc....etc....etc.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

How many people are in state prisons for simple possession?

None 

On 10/8/2022 at 12:16 PM, lod001 said:

Is it Madein America or is it Made Inamerica. Sounds like its the latter.

Silly Biden; Made in America isn’t 2 words. Everybody knows it’s 4 words!

On 10/6/2022 at 2:14 PM, dogcows said:

BDS - it’s real. His son is accused of dodging taxes and a false statement about a gun purchase. How is that indicative of the dad committing any crimes?

Also, I noticed that conservatives switched from “FBI are witch hunters” when investigating Trump, but “doing their job” when investigating Hunter Biden. Nice double standard you got there.

Yeah, and then they pivot to whining about how no one didn't kick down Hunter Biden's door. 

MAGAtard gonna MAGAtard.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Silly Biden; Made in America isn’t 2 words. Everybody knows it’s 4 words!

Trump!!! :cry:

You are turning into pimpledoosh 2.0. Or is it 8.0 at this point? 

On 10/6/2022 at 2:14 PM, dogcows said:

so you are that ORANGE MAN BAD that you dont even see the BS impeachment when Biden committed quid pro quo ON CAMERA, yet trump gets impeached for asking about it

the laptop is real, nothing will happen to hunter, his case is being held in Delaware.  Hunter calls his dad a pedo, his sister said his dad used to take showers with her

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so you are that ORANGE MAN BAD that you dont even see the BS impeachment when Biden committed quid pro quo ON CAMERA, yet trump gets impeached for asking about it

the laptop is real, nothing will happen to hunter, his case is being held in Delaware.  Hunter calls his dad a pedo, his sister said his dad used to take showers with her

Authentic frontier gibberish. Hominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominav. lol.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Authentic frontier gibberish. Hominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominahominav. lol.

blah blah blah, everything I stated is factual

6 hours ago, craftsman said:

Joe Biden's America:

I know that this is not a new situation.   But anytime I see stuff about puberty blockers it amazes me all over again that we are here and this is real life.  

7 hours ago, craftsman said:

Joe Biden's America:

Spared no expense.  

Sadly puberty blockers do not work like people think they do. But since they are preying on kids, lies work well.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Spared no expense.  

Sadly puberty blockers do not work like people think they do. But since they are preying on kids, lies work well.

Centrists like Gutterboy and Pimpadoosh support this stuff.  

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Spared no expense.  

You’re an expert on puberty blockers? Interesting.

I wonder, does Biden understand that the shield he has been enjoying will be erased in a month?  Does he understand that we all know he is corrupt and the good guys are coming to hold him accountable?

26 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You’re an expert on puberty blockers? Interesting.

gutter being gutter.