Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

So investigate Trump- witchhunt.

Investigate Biden's family to hopefully tie it to Joe- justice

Did I get that correct?

They've been investigating Trump since 2015 and found nothing, they haven't even started to investigate Biden.  So no, you didn't get it correct.  Not surprising.  Happens a lot.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They've been investigating Trump since 2015 and found nothing, they haven't even started to investigate Biden.  So no, you didn't get it correct.  Not surprising.  Happens a lot.

Nah I did. My very educated guess is that if they do get a few years into this and still have nothing you won't be calling it a witch hunt still at that point. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Nah I did. My very educated guess is that if they do get a few years into this and still have nothing you won't be calling it a witch hunt still at that point. 

Well, I'll make you a deal.... in 2029, if they're still investigating Biden and still not finding anything, I'll let you come back here and say "I told you so".

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Well, I'll make you a deal.... in 2029, if they're still investigating Biden and still not finding anything, I'll let you come back here and say "I told you so".

This forum won't last that long. Just save us all the trouble of having to try to pretend  and admit it. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

This forum won't last that long. Just save us all the trouble of having to try to pretend  and admit it. 

Democrats never get investigated that long, so just admit you were talking out your azz and we'll move on.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Democrats never get investigated that long, so just admit you were talking out your azz and we'll move on.

You aren't expecting the Republicans to have any power that long then I see?

Less faith in them than me. 

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

First off, Biden won't live that long, so there's almost no point in dragging things out.  Secondly, Republican's aren't scared of Biden, even until 2024... they'll just push this until DeSantis wins in 2024 and the investigation's will go away.  The Democrats won't stop investigating Trump until DeSantis becomes president in 2024 because they'll want to use that through election day.  So, Trump will be investigated from 2015 until 2024 and Biden will be investigated from the end of 2022 until November 2024.  One was 9 years, the other will be 2.  I think this is common sense.

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

First off, Biden won't live that long, so there's almost no point in dragging things out.  Secondly, Republican's aren't scared of Biden, even until 2024... they'll just push this until DeSantis wins in 2024 and the investigation's will go away.  The Democrats won't stop investigating Trump until DeSantis becomes president in 2024 because they'll want to use that through election day.  So, Trump will be investigated from 2015 until 2024 and Biden will be investigated from the end of 2022 until November 2024.  One was 9 years, the other will be 2.  I think this is common sense.

Yeah- if roles were reversed you'd be cool with it

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

If you are saying all of these investigations are witch hunts because they're determined by who is in power I'd agree 

1 minute ago, nobody said:

If you are saying all of these investigations are witch hunts because they're determined by who is in power I'd agree 

To a large degree yes...

At some point the general public stops caring. I do think there should be slightly more interest in the Trump thing right now considering it involved some of the transfer of the power of his position than there is in Hunter Biden who maybe kinda funneled stuff to his dad- which I think they tried to pin a while ago to no avail.

But hey- if there is something there- than let the people hang for it. 

Very happy an investigation into the botched and deadly Afghanistan withdrawal will now happen. I guess that’s a witch-hunt as well. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Very happy an investigation into the botched and deadly Afghanistan withdrawal will now happen. I guess that’s a witch-hunt as well. 

I don't think being a terrible president is against the law.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Military leadership should have to answer for a failure like that. Accountability is paramount. 

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Yeah I mean if we investigated everything a President did that may have been wrong, or poorly executed, literally nothing would get accomplished in government

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just stop while you're behind.

It's okay to just admit it. Own that you know this is the way it would be. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah I mean if we investigated everything a President did that may have been wrong, or poorly executed, literally nothing would get accomplished in government

It's okay to just admit it. Own that you know this is the way it would be. 

I already told you what's going to happen, you just don't like it because the optics makes your side look worse.

CBS confirming the laptop is real, these organizations have to start covering their rears now. You'll see more of this.

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

"Your side...."

🤣

Only a moron tries to make politics a game with teams facing each other.

I'll take that as a confirmation of guilt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'll take that as a confirmation of guilt.

"Your side...."

🤣

So idiotic. Is that really the best you have?

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

911, I just witnessed a murder.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

im pretty sure every time the house has been controlled by the party that doesnt control the white house, they either impeach the president or investigate the president with the aim of ultimately impeaching him.

trump - impeached 2x
obama - investigated fast and furious, benghazi, solyndra, irs targetting of republicans
bush - investigated the iraq invasion, wmds
clinton - impeached
bush41 - investigated his dealings with the savings and loan crisis and bailout, keating 5
reagon - investigated iran-contra
carter - gop never had the house
ford - investigated his pardon of nixon
nixon - watergate, resigned before impeachment
lbj - gop never had the house
kennedy - gop never had the house
eisenhower - u2 spy plane incident and cover that could have gotten ike impeached in 1960 

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

If the Biden investigation spans years, we can start tossing around phrases like witch hunt.

That being said, and @TimHauckposted something related to this above:  this past election was a clear message by independents to stop focusing on the fringes.  Yet here the Repubs are, item one on the agenda, Hunter and Joe and the Big Guy.  I'm not saying we shouldn't investigate, but how about start with some plans to address the Dems Inflation Explosion Act?

couldn't agree more.

Another mass shooting situation, this time at a Wal-Mart in Virginia. Bidens America. 

On 11/21/2022 at 7:20 PM, shadrap said:

couldn't agree more.

Biden has compromised himself by other nations. For national security reasons he needs to be investigated and tossed into the pokey. 

49 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Biden has compromised himself by other nations. For national security reasons he needs to be investigated and tossed into the pokey. 

Why didn’t they say that was their top priority while campaigning then?

On 11/21/2022 at 3:49 PM, Reality said:

CBS confirming the laptop is real, these organizations have to start covering their rears now. You'll see more of this.

Isn't that curious? I mean, all the sudden....after two years.

Why.... well, could it be that now we know there will be a Republican House....and now we can see they will be investigating it.....and so now CBS knows it can't suppress it any longer and must get ahead of what's coming to try to look less corrupt? 🤨

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Why.... well, could it be that now we know there will be a Republican House....and now we can see they will be investigating it.....and so now CBS knows it can't suppress it any longer and must get ahead of what's coming to try to look less corrupt? 🤨

100%

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Encouraging disrupting a family get together with petty politics?  What a joke.

These people are focking shameless, please spread our half-thuths and outright lies. Wow.

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Encouraging disrupting a family get together with petty politics?  What a joke.

Truly disgusting people. Fock your family. We have to get out fake news out there. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Also... 😬😬

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Also... 😬😬

OMFG......please repost this often, such a perfect display of the lack of media integrity that pointedly serves liberal politicians....

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

OMFG......please repost this often, such a perfect display of the lack of media integrity that pointedly serves liberal politicians....

But Fox did stuff too! 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But Fox did stuff too! 

Yes.....Fox actually did. BUT....Fox stands alone in opposition to the leftists media activism. None of them are perfect.

All I ask is this.....

The media please.....please......attack the Democrats with the same vigor you attack the Republicans.....thats it....that is all I ask.  When the Republicans are in power I feel as though we have coverage, the media has our back and does their job.......    when a Democrat is in power I feel that there is no protection from their criminal activities. 

Dog surrenders are up 60 pct and the shelters are overflowing. People can’t afford to feed them. Nice work libtards.  

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

good thing us magatards are trying to destroy democracy then

its almost like they contradict everything continually

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

good thing us magatards are trying to destroy democracy then

its almost like they contradict everything continually

Liberals (democrats) are little more than hateful people. Hate is their main product and distinguishing characteristic.

They hate everything and anything. Give them a name, or a sport, or just about anything and they will simply tell you how they hate that thing.

Just miserable people

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Liberals (democrats) are little more than hateful people. Hate is their main product and distinguishing characteristic.

They hate everything and anything. Give them a name, or a sport, or just about anything and they will simply tell you how they hate that thing.

Just miserable people

"centrists" too