Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

39 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Liberals (democrats) are little more than hateful people. Hate is their main product and distinguishing characteristic.

They hate everything and anything. Give them a name, or a sport, or just about anything and they will simply tell you how they hate that thing.

Just miserable people

they will kill everyone that is not communist, if given the chance.

Inflation at 40 year high. Idiots voted for this. Also, our military can’t meet its recruiting goals. It’s going great. 

The hateboner you guys have for Biden is only matched by the hateboners the weirdos on the left have for Trump.

Also, reading your posts in these threads is like reading Larry King's old rambling stream of consciousness USA Today column.

37 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The hateboner you guys have for Biden is only matched by the hateboners the weirdos on the left have for Trump.

Also, reading your posts in these threads is like reading Larry King's old rambling stream of consciousness USA Today column.

It's so very odd that you think anybody on this site gives a shlt what you think. Like, folks just can't wait to hear your take. Weird.

I see you spent your entire holiday posting here, that must have been fun. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's so very odd that you think anybody on this site gives a shlt what you think. Like, folks just can't wait to hear your take. Weird.

I see you spent your entire holiday posting here, that must have been fun. 

I posted like twice yesterday morning and then today.

Seriously dude- just hit the button to ignore me considering I take up so much space in your life. It can't be worth it. Or you know- go fook yourself. Either way. 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Inflation at 40 year high. Idiots voted for this. Also, our military can’t meet its recruiting goals. It’s going great. 

todays kids have had it engrained in them that this country sucks.  also, they increasingly think a college degree sucks.  why would they ever sign up for the military?  why do you think the military is pushing hard to make women eligible for the draft? 

If this country went to therapy the first thing they would be told is to stop hating yourself, nobody is perfect. 

• Like 1

Biden admin has spent billions on the boosters that no one wants or is getting. 

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I posted like twice yesterday morning and then today.

Seriously dude- just hit the button to ignore me considering I take up so much space in your life. It can't be worth it. Or you know- go fook yourself. Either way. 

Sure, bud.

Here’s the guy that found Hunter Biden’s laptop. He will testify to Congress on one condition: He wants to wear his kilt!

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Here’s the guy that found Hunter Biden’s laptop. He will testify to Congress on one condition: He wants to wear his kilt!

and, you guys only wanna shoot the messenger to keep the message hidden

why do you pick on blind disabled people?

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and, you guys only wanna shoot the messenger to keep the message hidden

why do you pick on blind disabled people?

He’s also insane, you forgot that part.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

doesn't matter, if an insane guy brought my Hitler's diary I would read that as well

but I am glad to see you trying to get out ahead of all the info that will come out

but Russian disinformation right?

One of biden's tranny appointees got arrested for stealing a woman's suitcase at an airport and wearing her clothes. 

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

One of biden's tranny appointees got arrested for stealing a woman's suitcase at an airport and wearing her clothes. 

Nice work libtards 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Great point, I'm sure we'll find that he filled that laptop with all of Hunter's info and the whole thing will be debunked.  We should just quit the investigation now, amirite?! :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Great point, I'm sure we'll find that he filled that laptop with all of Hunter's info and the whole thing will be debunked.  We should just quit the investigation now, amirite?! :thumbsup:

Oh I pray they bring that guy in front of a Congressional panel in his kilt. It’s gonna be great TV. I’m sure he will lend great credibility to the proceedings. 🍿

Men dress like women and testify in front of congress and no one makes fun of it. Well I do and other normal people do, but not Libtards. How come all of a sudden it’s up for a joke from them? 

24 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Oh I pray they bring that guy in front of a Congressional panel in his kilt. It’s gonna be great TV. I’m sure he will lend great credibility to the proceedings. 🍿

Let's do it.  I look forward to hearing him testify about a drugged-out Hunter bringing in the laptop, then watching the Left make fun of him for his eyes and his heritage.  He's a white guy so it's all good.  :thumbsup: 

31 minutes ago, dogcows said:

trying to figure out what credibility the guy needs, if its verified to be his laptop, its not like they are going to ask his opinions on anything

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Let's do it.  I look forward to hearing him testify about a drugged-out Hunter bringing in the laptop, then watching the Left make fun of him for his eyes and his heritage.  He's a white guy so it's all good.  :thumbsup: 

Wait, he SAW Hunter? Interesting. That’s not what he said originally, but he’s already contradicted himself before, so…

Mac Isaac, a 44-year-old Wilmington resident who owns The Mac Shop, told The Daily Beast he didn’t actually see the former vice president’s son drop the MacBook off at his repair shop in April 2019, but he thought it was his because it had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it. Beau Biden, Hunter’s brother, died of cancer in 2015. Mac Isaac said the laptop, which had water damage, was never picked up and no one paid for the repair costs, The Daily Beast reported.

According to The Daily Beast, Mac Isaac gave conflicting stories about the MacBook during an hourlong interview with reporters on October 14. The interview occurred after The New York Post article was published. Mac Isaac first told reporters he contacted the FBI about the contents of the hard drive, but later said the FBI contacted him first, according to The Daily Beast. Mac Isaac gave a copy of the laptop’s hard drive to Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello, after turning over the actual device to law enforcement, according to The Post. The newspaper reported Giuliani gave reporters a copy of the hard drive on October 11.

Mac Isaac told The Daily Beast he made a copy of the laptop’s hard drive because he feared for his life after contacting law enforcement. “They probably knew I had a copy because I was pretty vocal about not wanting to get murdered, so I’m going to have a copy,” he told reporters, according to The Daily Beast. Mac Isaac referenced the debunked conspiracy theory that Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered because he turned over information to WikiLeaks.

So he didn’t see Hunter drop off the laptop, and he contacted the FBI about it, or wait… the FBI contacted him… or…  The details aren’t important. What’s important is that “they” are coming to kill him and he’ll be damned if he’s going to die when he’s not wearing his kilt!

IT'S A WITCH HUNT!

HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN HUNTER BIDEN ...

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Wait, he SAW Hunter? Interesting. That’s not what he said originally, but he’s already contradicted himself before, so…

So he didn’t see Hunter drop off the laptop, and he contacted the FBI about it, or wait… the FBI contacted him… or…  The details aren’t important. What’s important is that “they” are coming to kill him and he’ll be damned if he’s going to die when he’s not wearing his kilt!

I don't know if he saw Hunter, I haven't followed recent developments that closely.  And to your point, the FBI has proven to be beyond reproach, so shame on me for ever doubting them.  :cheers: 

15 minutes ago, dogcows said:

That settles it then. Darn it! 

14 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't know if he saw Hunter, I haven't followed recent developments that closely.  And to your point, the FBI has proven to be beyond reproach, so shame on me for ever doubting them.  :cheers: 

I might have been unclear; I wasn’t talking about what the FBI did or didn’t do. This guy claimed he contacted the FBI, then changed his mind a few minutes later, and said the FBI contacted him. He’s just full of it, and can’t talk for 5 minutes without contradicting himself. Which is why he’d be a fantastic witness.

This guy doesn’t know if he saw Hunter either. He originally said he didn’t. But, now he’s selling a book, and in the book he wrote an extremely detailed (and wildly unbelievable) story about Hunter showing up drunk, and he magically remembers virtually every detail of their conversation, which previously he said didn’t even happen.

He’s as reliable as a Ford Pinto.

16 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Remind me to not vote for Hunter Biden in an upcoming election.  That guy is a POS. 

The name biden is synonymous with POS.

Man, compare this to what the current idiot in the White House had to say 

You love to see it.

Won’t see much criticism of their Chinese overlords from the left. But Georgia wanted ID’s to vote so they have to lose the all star game. Can’t make it up. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Won’t see much criticism of their Chinese overlords from the left. But Georgia wanted ID’s to vote so they have to lose the all star game. Can’t make it up. 

as i say, the core problem is we lost freedom of the press.  so people dont know whats going on anymore.  

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

weird story that 5 rental cars were torched after this admin used em

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-secret-service-rental-vehicles-burst-flames-left-nantucket-vacation

Fox News, the preferred news source of centrists, who tune in specifically for the Hunter Biden rumors!

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Fox News, the preferred news source of centrists, who tune in specifically for the Hunter Biden rumors!

I just heard the story, from a friend, put it in the duck duck go, and copied the first link, I did not read the article nor goto fox news

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=biden+rental+cars+burned&atb=v333-1&ia=web

For the second year in a row, our disgusting excuse for a First Lady hung stockings at the White House for all the Biden grandchildren. Except one. The animals got an ornament even. She’s a rotten person. I think back to the criticism Melania got for hers. For no good reason.  

On 11/29/2022 at 10:33 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

For the second year in a row, our disgusting excuse for a First Lady hung stockings at the White House for all the Biden grandchildren. Except one. The animals got an ornament even. She’s a rotten person. I think back to the criticism Melania got for hers. For no good reason.  

Who exactly are the animals?  And is not hanging a stocking for a fling where the father has nothing to do with the kid really that horrible?  Do you think most families hang stockings for illegitimate kids they don't interact with.

Weird thing to get all bothered about.

Can't wait to hear who the animals are though.