Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

15 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nah. I don’t roll that way. But it’s interesting that you’re thinking about it. 

But you would consider sleeping with a transexual with a p3nis.  If you were single of course.  

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

But you would consider sleeping with a transexual with a p3nis.  If you were single of course.  

Um no. The question was if I would be willing to have sex with a transsexual woman post-operation meaning the pen!s is gone. And what I wrote was that if I was single and if she was hot enough, sure. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Um no. The question was if I would be willing to have sex with a transsexual woman post-operation meaning the pen!s is gone. And what I wrote was that if I was single and if she was hot enough, sure. 

Lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, squistion said:

The name of every White House press secretary is newsworthy. He is replacing Karine Jean-Pierre, and I do happen to know her name because she was a political analyst for NBC and MSNBC for several years before taking that position.,

Bump for @squistion

🤣

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

At least you don't have to worry about "her" getting pregnant. AMIRITE?????

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I wouldn’t have to worry about that anyhow. 

They make pills for that.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

No you wouldn’t.  The idea of sticking your pen!s into a surgically created canal in the torso of a man disgusts you.  And the pen!s is not gone.  The penile tissue and scrotum is used to create a fake vagina, which is continually trying to heal itself.  
You’re experiencing the conundrum that many liberals of yesteryear are having.  By your postings here, it’s easy to see that you’re not a moonbat far leftist.  But you’re torn that your  party has abandoned you for ideology that is foreign to a mainstream liberal of just 30 years ago.  In order for you convince yourself that you’re a moral and decent person, you feel like you need to make a statement that you would have sex with a man with his pen!s fashioned into a hole in his body.  Nobody believes that you would do that, but you had to say it to save face.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

No you wouldn’t.  The idea of sticking your into a surgically created canal in the torso of a man disgusts you.  And the is not gone.  The penile tissue and scrotum is used to create a fake vagina, which is continually trying to heal itself.  
You’re experiencing the conundrum that many liberals of yesteryear are having.  By your postings here, it’s easy to see that you’re not a moonbat far leftist.  But you’re torn that your  party has abandoned you for ideology that is foreign to a mainstream liberal of just 30 years ago.  In order for you convince yourself that you’re a moral and decent person, you feel like you need to make a statement that you would have sex with a man with his fashioned into a hole in his body.  Nobody believes that you would do that, but you had to say it to save face.

You guys spend a lot of time trying to tell other people what they really think. Why not just take my word for it? 

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Pathological LIAR strikes again.

No it wasn't.  

Your emotional bias got past everything but the pen!s part.  :lol:

The Biden families dealings with China has  all the hallmarks of a Chinese intelligence operation.  

16 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

FWIW I do think this is true. The vast majority of you are not bigots, not racists, you simply believe in the same system for everyone. That’s fair, and in a perfect world it’s the only reasonable approach. 

But we don’t live in a perfect world. And you refuse to acknowledge that the playing field is not even. 

I don't deny that.  It's also likely in the past that a gay man was the best person for a job in previous administrations but was passed over or was in the closet to keep his or her job.  Putting someone in for diversity's sake today, doesn't fix that wrong.  We only cheat ourselves by failing to put the best qualified person into important jobs.  When it comes to the policy of the nation, it's downright dangerous.

So now Biden grew up with Pollacks and wanted a polish name. 

On 2/21/2023 at 2:34 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Another great day for Biden. These might be the best days of his Presidency. 

Giving 500 mil more to Ukraine you think is good

also don’t give me your congress bs. Fock then all too

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Giving 500 mil more to Ukraine you think is good

also don’t give me your congress bs. Fock then all too

I do think it’s good. So will history, I believe. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh by the way- and I know this won’t make you feel any better, but it’s not 500 mil, it’s 500 bil.

No it was 500 mil. I’m sure all you warmongers wish it was 500 bil.  And you really think it’s better for the us taxpayers to fund a border dispute and have the president fly to a “war zone” than have him visit a disaster at home 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Fukker fell up the AF1 stairs again.

Meh. He stumbled. So what.

Biden’s approval rating is almost the  highest of his Presidency: 

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3869311-biden-approval-rating-highest-in-almost-a-year-survey/amp/

This has him at 46%. Another poll I saw has him at 49% against 45% disapproval- a positive rating for once! And his numbers are rising even among Republicans. 

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3869311-biden-approval-rating-highest-in-almost-a-year-survey/amp/

This has him at 46%. Another poll I saw has him at 49% against 45% disapproval- a positive rating for once! And his numbers are rising even among Republicans. 

from 32 to 36 amazing

independents are all that matter

I have yet to meet an independent who thinks Biden has done a damn thing

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh by the way- and I know this won’t make you feel any better, but it’s not 500 mil, it’s 500 bil.

LIAR

32 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

/

LIAR.  

50 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

independents are all that matter

I used to think this too but I don’t anymore. The last few elections have demonstrated it’s all about the base: whichever base is more motivated wins. 

Illegal immigrants living in hotels in NYC> citizens in Ohio 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I used to think this too but I don’t anymore. The last few elections have demonstrated it’s all about the base: whichever base is more motivated wins. 

Trump won in 2016 by flipping counties that voted for Obama. You just don’t know what you’re taking about.  

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m pretty sure I do. 

Ok, tell us how Trump won. 

On 2/20/2023 at 10:13 AM, Fireballer said:

No you wouldn’t.  The idea of sticking your pen!s into a surgically created canal in the torso of a man disgusts you.  And the pen!s is not gone.  The penile tissue and scrotum is used to create a fake vagina, which is continually trying to heal itself.  
You’re experiencing the conundrum that many liberals of yesteryear are having.  By your postings here, it’s easy to see that you’re not a moonbat far leftist.  But you’re torn that your  party has abandoned you for ideology that is foreign to a mainstream liberal of just 30 years ago.  In order for you convince yourself that you’re a moral and decent person, you feel like you need to make a statement that you would have sex with a man with his pen!s fashioned into a hole in his body.  Nobody believes that you would do that, but you had to say it to save face.

You think he's not a moonbat?

4 hours ago, nobody said:

You think he's not a moonbat?

Outside of the trans stuff, the CRT, mass immigration, and doubling down on baseless emotional opinions in the face of facts,  he has openly dismissed some of the moonbat radical stuff.  On 2nd thought...🤣🤣🤣