Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Of all of Bidens racist remarks, I think when he said Obama was the first mainstream AA that was “articulate , bright and clean” is my favorite. He loves to racism. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of all of Bidens racist remarks, I think when he said Obama was the first mainstream AA that was “articulate , bright and clean” is my favorite. He loves to racism. 

Biden is some lesser racist, more of your typical liberal, who just assumes that AA's are dumb, generally incapable, and not up to competing with others....its a kind of quiet and subtle version, but it is profoundly integral to liberalism

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Biden is some lesser racist, more of your typical liberal, who just assumes that AA's are dumb, generally incapable, and not up to competing with others....its a kind of quiet and subtle version, but it is profoundly integral to liberalism

And the liberal loves to give their approval and bestow their grace.  

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

There’s certainly a lot of liberal hypocrisy, and white liberals have plenty of racism towards black people, both in the past and even now. 

But the difference is that liberals try to change systemic racism, while conservatives seem to always fight to preserve it. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But the difference is that liberals try to change systemic racism, while conservatives seem to always fight to preserve it. 

the nonliberal approach to fixing racism is to stop talking about it.  ignore it.  it will go away.   the more you focus on it, the more everyone gets angry.

liberals stoke the fires of racism to win elections.  they are evil. 

and we know your reaction.  you will mock those with different solutions than your own.  but i think after 80 years of democrats running urban centers, any sane person can see the liberal approach has failed.

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But the difference is that liberals try to change systemic racism

That's the funniest shizz that I've ever heard. They do everything to keep the minorities down. Look at these big Liberal Cities in turmoil right now, all of them. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There’s certainly a lot of liberal hypocrisy, and white liberals have plenty of racism towards black people, both in the past and even now. 

How does School Choice fight to preserve racism while opposing School Choice is an effort to change racism?

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I infer that you see history as important so allow me to first point out it was the Republican party that arose to oppose the racist Democrats to originally fight slavery, and then it was Republicans who pursued the change to eliminate the laws around segregation, again created by Democrats. And while Republicans remain devoted to fairness, Democrats continue to pretend to care....while everything they do from a policy perspective is disproportionately harmful toward the AA community in particular. 

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

That's the funniest shizz that I've ever heard. They do everything to keep the minorities down. Look at these big Liberal Cities in turmoil right now, all of them. 

Austin is next on the liberal campaign. 

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

How does School Choice fight to preserve racism while opposing School Choice is an effort to change racism?

Black people cant be left  to decide where their kids go to school. Only rich white people get to do that. Merica 

23 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

These are almost useless to post at this point.  Bizarre is a dime a dozen these days. 

How do you describe something like that except for-bizzoroworld.  This from our president, a raving lunatic right now.  

Just now, shadrap said:

How do you describe something like that except for-bizzoroworld.  This from our president, a raving lunatic right now.  

He is old I get it.  It is just amazing we prop up a guy who basically has no idea where he is as leader of the USA.    Trump said some weird things on occasion.   But Biden does anytime he is anything off script.  He clearly has no idea what hes doing much of the time.  Most rambling president of all time by margin.  

29 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

These are almost useless to post at this point.  Bizarre is a dime a dozen these days. 

Did she sniff his hair? 

35 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

WTF?  :shocking:

40 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Anyone else in his mental would be in a nursing home. 

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

WTF?  :shocking:

he is a raving idiot right now.  "she would lean down and actually breathe on me" ???????????????

Time for the home Joe.

On 2/27/2023 at 9:39 AM, RLLD said:

That's more systemic than anything. 

Subtle racism of low expectations.  They don't even know they're doing it.  That's why he keep saying racists don't know how to not be racist.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Anyone else in his mental would be in a nursing home. :sad:

They chose him for the sympathy vote.  You look at Biden ranting back when he was younger, total smug azzhole.   No wonder he couldn't do much with his presidential bids.  FF now and his decline helped him with voters.  

On 2/27/2023 at 1:27 PM, RLLD said:

I infer that you see history as important so allow me to first point out it was the Republican party that arose to oppose the racist Democrats to originally fight slavery, and then it was Republicans who pursued the change to eliminate the laws around segregation, again created by Democrats. And while Republicans remain devoted to fairness, Democrats continue to pretend to care....while everything they do from a policy perspective is disproportionately harmful toward the AA community in particular. 

I agree with the first part of your response. Republicans have a great heritage and should be proud of it. Obviously I take issue with the latter part of your response. 

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I agree with the first part of your response. Republicans have a great heritage and should be proud of it. Obviously I take issue with the latter part of your response. 

For now we disagree.

But I do wonder if we were to run down just Biden's policies....and then associate to outcomes, who would win and who would lose.   Because we know politicians are liars, and Biden is rather prolific.  So no matter what he says, if we focus only on outcomes....would the scale show a net gain for the AA community or a net loss?

As of March 1, 2023 Biden has passed 517 regulatory policies. And there are another 311 in the pipeline.

On 2/28/2023 at 5:07 PM, nobody said:

That's more systemic than anything. 

Subtle racism of low expectations.  They don't even know they're doing it.  That's why he keep saying racists don't know how to not be racist.

Yep, as W so poignantly put it, the soft bigotry of low expectations.  Liberals and leftists both hate, I mean HATE, when you confront them with this.  Their worldview centers around the belief that they are doing good deeds for the less fortunate.  The reality is that deep down, they don't think black people can compete with an even playing field, which would be "equality."  Hence "equity," where they put their thumbs on the scales to try to level the outcomes.

28 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

As of March 1, 2023 Biden has passed 517 regulatory policies. And there are another 311 in the pipeline.

I think we can all get behind protecting the environment.  I do understand he needs to pander to the radical environmentalists within his party as they do hold a wider sway over the the sheep of liberalism.

I think his attempts to pretend that he is not blocking oil production is genuinely laughable.  He pretends, and no one is really calling him out on this very well, that he is giving the oil companies all this support and leases and granting them all kinds of advantages......meanwhile....he has his agencies stopping them at every turn with agency-level blockages and delays....

So he can appease his base, as they all wink and smirk behind closed doors, while he pretends to the media.....and they never focking take him to task on it....:doh:

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think we can all get behind protecting the environment.  I do understand he needs to pander to the radical environmentalists within his party as they do hold a wider sway over the the sheep of liberalism.

I think his attempts to pretend that he is not blocking oil production is genuinely laughable.  He pretends, and no one is really calling him out on this very well, that he is giving the oil companies all this support and leases and granting them all kinds of advantages......meanwhile....he has his agencies stopping them at every turn with agency-level blockages and delays....

So he can appease his base, as they all wink and smirk behind closed doors, while he pretends to the media.....and they never focking take him to task on it....:doh:

White House floats shrinking the ConocoPhillips Willow project and blocking Arctic Ocean drilling. Environmental groups are not won over.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

For now we disagree.

But I do wonder if we were to run down just Biden's policies....and then associate to outcomes, who would win and who would lose.   Because we know politicians are liars, and Biden is rather prolific.  So no matter what he says, if we focus only on outcomes....would the scale show a net gain for the AA community or a net loss?

The two main pieces of legislation that Biden has sought as President to enact that would hugely impact black people were the George Floyd Act and the John Lewis act. Both of these were blocked by 100% of Republicans in Congress + Manchin and Sinema. So the grade has to be incomplete. 
However I would argue that even so, Biden’s infrastructure bill, his spending package, and his college debt relief actions have all been benefits to the AA community. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The two main pieces of legislation that Biden has sought as President to enact that would hugely impact black people were the George Floyd Act and the John Lewis act. Both of these were blocked by 100% of Republicans in Congress + Manchin and Sinema. So the grade has to be incomplete. 
However I would argue that even so, Biden’s infrastructure bill, his spending package, and his college debt relief actions have all been benefits to the AA community. 

Let's start with the George Floyd Act:

• lowers the criminal intent standard—from willful to knowing or reckless—to convict a law enforcement officer for misconduct in a federal prosecution
    • How has this helped the AA community?
  • limits qualified immunity as a defense to liability in a private civil action against a law enforcement officer, and
  • grants administrative subpoena power to the Department of Justice (DOJ) in pattern-or-practice investigations.

And then lets address the John Lewis Act

A state and all of its political subdivisions shall be subject to preclearance of voting practice changes for a 10-year period if

• 15 or more voting rights violations occurred in the state during the previous 25 years;
  • 10 or more violations occurred during the previous 25 years, at least 1 of which was committed by the state itself; or
  • 3 or more violations occurred during the previous 25 years and the state administers the elections.

Now lets talk about some other things, and we will call them by the misnomer used to put lipstick on a pig and pretend the thing is good instead of what it actually is.....

The $2 trillion American Rescue Plan

If you would like to keep reviewing this, I have other examples of how Joe Biden has directly harmed people, notable historically disenfranchised people.

33 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden likes to laugh at dead kids

Yup. Not my fault, dismissed with a chuckle. And this guy the father of a crackhead. He really is a POS

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Not my fault, dismissed with a chuckle. And this guy the father of a crackhead. He really is a POS

hes an amazing president though