Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Reall? A friend of mine had a pretty decent landscaping company.  Had.  

Survival of the fittest.  Sorry your friend can't hang.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah but the people that actually work on the border want the wall. Why is there expertise being dismissed? 

Some do. Until Trump showed up, they were mostly opposed. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Some do. Until Trump showed up, they were mostly opposed. 

The guy in charge of the actual border just told congress yesterday it needed to be completed.  

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Survival of the fittest.  Sorry your friend can't hang.

You don’t know how business works.  

The guy in charge of the actual border just told congress yesterday it needed to be completed.  

Yes he told the Republican House members exactly what they wanted to hear. 

You don’t know how business works.  

:lol:

OK Blart.  Tell us again how there was no bank run.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Hey- maybe his friend was too woke. Maybe that’s why his business failed. According to HT that’s always the main reason isn’t it? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So illegals working off the books and undercutting costs.  That happens.  Ask your buddy Tim about it. Also bank run!   Lol. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes he told the Republican House members exactly what they wanted to hear. 

Oh. I guess you know better. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So illegals working off the books and undercutting costs.  That happens.  Also bank run!   Lol. 

Sounds like your friend didn't know how to hire illegals.

Hey- maybe his friend was too woke. Maybe that’s why his business failed. According to HT that’s always the main reason isn’t it? 

Not always. I don’t know if the failing company Gutterboy “works” for is woke. Is it? 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Sounds like your friend didn't know how to hire illegals.

Yup. Did a lot of the work by himself.  

28 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And you are apparently incapable of actual discussion and debate, so you revert to insults and personal attacks. Which is sad for you, but I assure you it means nothing to me. 

Illegal immigrants don’t take away jobs from American citizens. If you’d like I can link you study after study which shows this to be true, though you can easily Google it on your own. You’ve been fed a myth and you’re being suckered. 

Yes they do. Because they are willing to work for lower standards than those who people fight for so hack employers don't take advantage of people by paying them shlt wages and giving them no rights in the workplace. 

You are scum of the earth and that is what your parents taught you to be in life because that is what they are. 

I have known many illegals over the years in work places I have worked in and see how they lived. They liked it because they were able to make more than they made in Mexico. And they would live 5-6 of them in a 1 bedroom apartment. 

I don't don't need to look up all the fake crap people post on google that you so whole heartedly blindly believe in.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yes they do. Because they are willing to work for lower standards than those who people fight for so hack employers don't take advantage of people by paying them shlt wages and giving them no rights in the workplace. 

You are scum of the earth and that is what your parents taught you to be in life because that is what they are. 

I have known many illegals over the years in work places I have worked in and see how they lived. They liked it because they were able to make more than they made in Mexico. And they would live 5-6 of them in a 1 bedroom apartment. 

I don't don't need to look up all the fake crap people post on google that you so whole heartedly blindly believe in.

So now it’s not enough to insult me, you need to insult my parents as well? Class act. 

So now it’s not enough to insult me, you need to insult my parents as well? Class act. 

Well, you are the product of their collective efforts. And I'm glad you thought of my pointing out the truth is insulting to you because maybe that does show you have a bit of a conscience even though you don't act on it.

Beau Biden seemed like a decent guy. Too bad he married a filthy Wh-ore. 

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

He’s the Jim Cramer of Presidents. 

His border policies are killing Americans. And it's not just the Wetbacks coming across the border, it's Gook Nationalists now. The Chinese are here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

His border policies are killing Americans. And it's not just the Wetbacks coming across the border, it's Gook Nationalists now. The Chinese are here. 

Do you feel more comfortable wearing a swastika or do you prefer a pointy white hood? 

On 3/14/2023 at 9:04 AM, Reality said:

Biden is a pathological liar. 

That would have been in about 1959.  c'mon

58 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

He was still trying to pass high school in '96. That's when he discovered plagerism. 

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

He’s a complete POS. He lied and said his wife and killed were killed by a drunk driver, not giving a Fock about the poor guy he ruined. 

9 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Do you feel more comfortable wearing a swastika or do you prefer a pointy white hood? 

Why do I have to feel comfortable with either? 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s a complete POS. He lied and said his wife and killed were killed by a drunk driver, not giving a Fock about the poor guy he ruined. 

There are probably 30+ million people in this country that admire him and think he is a good person. That’s how far we’ve gone down the crapper. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That shows precisely a complete picture of biden voters all being hate filled, selfish assh0les. Just like biden himself. 

If every liberal in this country dropped dead tomorrow, it wouldn't be soon enough.

12 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Each uniform seems highly dependant on loads of starch for that 'ready to oppress" look each is going for.  I prefer a softer, more draping and conforming look.

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Does anyone remember this???

Biden should be thrown in prison and left to rot.

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Or at least held accountable. His supporters are sheep, it's amazing that he still has any. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

So you've softened yor stance from a few minutes ago in the Trump to be arrested thread that he should be hung.

Why hasn’t anyone called out Bidens bigoted slurs about the Irish? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We Irish have thick skin.  Sure it sunburns easily, but it is thick.  

17 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Does anyone remember this???

I remember it. He’s largely lived up to it. It’s one of the many reasons why, despite my disagreement with Biden on a variety of issues, he’s been a very good President IMO. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I remember it. He’s largely lived up to it. It’s one of the many reasons why, despite my disagreement with Biden on a variety of issues, he’s been a very good President IMO. 

You and I remember Budapest very differently.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wtf?? That’s how delusional you are. He called maga supporters terrorists. He’s blamed trump for everything he possibly can. He doesn’t answer questions from the press and he vilified those who don’t agree with him

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

(D)