Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

They used to have banged up Toyotas. Nice job Joe. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I remember it. He’s largely lived up to it. It’s one of the many reasons why, despite my disagreement with Biden on a variety of issues, he’s been a very good President IMO. 

My God.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

So you've softened yor stance from a few minutes ago in the Trump to be arrested thread that he should be hung.

He should be hung after he rots for a while in prison. Treason deserves as treason is.

55 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This shows everyone the motivation of every American liberal and why they voted in a treasonous joe biden. They hate the well protected culture of Americans from 20 years ago and seek to eliminate it completely. They are on a mission and have been winning of late.

4 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

This shows everyone the motivation of every American liberal and why they voted in a treasonous joe biden. They hate the well protected culture of Americans from 20 years ago and seek to eliminate it completely. They are on a mission and have been winning of late.

Interesting.  If that is their entire fleet of Hummers I think we will be alright.  Looks to be what, six or seven and we do not know if they are operational. 

I agree the pull out was extremely poorly handled.  All of our equipment and personnel and indiginous associated personnel should have been deployed to Bagram for extracation.  A kill zone of several kilometers should have been enforced around the airbase from the air.  A rotation of AC-130's would have sufficed nicely.  All valuable equipment which could not be hauled out should have been piled together wrapped with det cord and sprinkled liberally with thermite.  The last transport out should have ignited that.  We could even have written out a goodbye message with spare cord had we wanted.  Then, when the last transport was  miles gone and the bad guys were moving in to see if there was any salvage to be raided our last present should have been dropped on our left behind supplies.  Actualy dropped over it.  A nice so long MOAB.  Nothing of value, including allies, should have been left behind.

Instead they chose to evac from a city they could not control.  Inexcusable.

China, Russia and Iran just wrapped up joint military exercises in the Persian Gulf.  

:lol:

@realDonaldTrump·15h

China, Russia, Iran, North Korea and other Nations of a less than friendly nature, are busy “CARVING UP THE WORLD” as our once great United States of America sits back and watches. We are a Failing Nation, with Open Borders, Fake Elections, and a horrible Inflation Riddled Economy. We no longer set the standard, the standard sets us. Our so-called “Leader” does NOTHING except Eat, Sleep, and S..t! Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio?”

2 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

:lol:

@realDonaldTrump·15h

China, Russia, Iran, North Korea and other Nations of a less than friendly nature, are busy “CARVING UP THE WORLD” as our once great United States of America sits back and watches. We are a Failing Nation, with Open Borders, Fake Elections, and a horrible Inflation Riddled Economy. We no longer set the standard, the standard sets us. Our so-called “Leader” does NOTHING except Eat, Sleep, and S..t! Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio?”

Wow. He shouldn’t be allowed to quote Paul Simon. Those lyrics were not meant for him. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wow. He shouldn’t be allowed to quote Paul Simon. Those lyrics were not meant for him. 

Still think Biden never spoke to his son about his overseas business deals? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If Biden never spoke to his son about his business dealings, how could he issue a blanket denial about them when asked about the recent disclosures from the committee that his family had received over a million dollars?

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sure they spoke about it. I’m equally sure that Hunter was involved in some shady dealings and that his father’s high position helped him (Hunter) get money and influence. 

But I don’t know that Joe benefited. And don’t give me this stuff about “the big guy”; you need to show that Joe received funds. And while that in itself would be a serious problem for Biden, it’s still not fatal to his Presidency unless you can also show that he changed or directly policy based on the money received; in other words, a quid pro quo. And I don’t believe that happened. 

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m sure they spoke about it. I’m equally sure that Hunter was involved in some shady dealings and that his father’s high position helped him (Hunter) get money and influence. 

But I don’t know that Joe benefited. And don’t give me this stuff about “the big guy”; you need to show that Joe received funds. And while that in itself would be a serious problem for Biden, it’s still not fatal to his Presidency unless you can also show that he changed or directly policy based on the money received; in other words, a quid pro quo. And I don’t believe that happened. 

Why did he lie about it then? He specifically said he did not. 

Trumpers got a problem with the POTUS speaking to his kids about overseas business deals now? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why did he lie about it then? He specifically said he did not. 

And called the reporting on it a lie.  

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know you and others here live in a delusional bubble of your own making, but the truth is Biden is very likely to be re-elected. 

delusional.  he consistently trails in the polls to desantis and trump.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers got a problem with the POTUS speaking to his kids about overseas business deals now? 

Is this what you mean? 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know you and others here live in a delusional bubble of your own making, but the truth is Biden is very likely to be re-elected. 

Man, you’ve been breathing that polluted California smog way too long. 😂

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Biden’s America. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNd ... It's the way he and his handlers wanted it

40 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

The POTUS, Joe Biden....his son is a crack head.  Pretty embarrassing.   

Whole family is trash. 

The left: "Trump's family is trash."

MAGA: "How dare you talk about the President's family like that."

(4 years later)

MAGA: "Biden's family is trash....

The left: "How dare you talk about the President's family like that."

A dumb cycle from mouth breathing dummies. 

Biden family members have been arrested 9 times since 1999. Some felonies. Not a day of jail time for any of them. Who-res, drug addicts,, thieves, drunks, incestual relationships. Complete trash. And none of them have a job.  

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

As I said-

A dumb cycle from mouth breathing dummies. 

Nobody cares what a teacher's lounge tinkerbell says. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Nobody cares what a teacher's lounge tinkerbell says. 

Yet you cared enough to respond to it. 

16 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Biden is very likely to need full-time care by a Dominican nurse he mistakes for his mother in two years.

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yet you cared enough to respond to it. 

Its Down's Syndrome Day at Tinkerbell Jr High and Mr. Mooney is in first place. 🤣

21 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Its Down's Syndrome Day at Tinkerbell Jr High and Mr. Mooney is in first place. 🤣

So you are either Horseman or craftsman I see

2 losers in the same pod. 

On 3/19/2023 at 11:06 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

They used to have banged up Toyotas. Nice job Joe. 

Yeah, hope they have fun keeping those pigs running....good luck with that....😄

21 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

My God.

On 3/18/2023 at 9:54 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Do you feel more comfortable wearing a swastika or do you prefer a pointy white hood? 

Ohhh stop your nonsense 

Democrats can’t keep their lies straight anymore. First the laptop wasn’t true. Then it was conspiracy. Then there was “some truth to it”. Now Hunter admits everything, admits he took money, admits the laptop is his, etc and his dad, the president of the United States, STILL is lying and saying the story isn’t true when his own son and his sons lawyer came out and admitted it. :lol: Leftists on this board never fail to make me laugh with the dumb stuff they say on here.