Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I will bet you $5,000 that Biden defeats Trump. Straight up bet. 

Timmay just put his sack on the table. 

Who will take this easy money?!?

20 years, thousands of lives, trillions of dollars all to replace the Taliban with the Taliban.  Thanks neo-cons! 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

20 years, thousands of lives, trillions of dollars all to replace the Taliban with the Taliban.  Thanks neo-cons! 

But think of the profits 

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

But think of the profits 

That’s true.  Now think about the treasure chest Ukraine is. Lots of energy.  Hell, they’re already getting paid. How do you think Biden got three houses? Lol. 

35 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Bunch of chickens up in here!

I know. Guys like Justin have no cojones whatsoever. So much bullsh!t. 

I was going to bet him a few months ago that there wouldn’t be a nuclear war, but it seemed unfair: after all if he wins, how would I pay him? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

:doh:

Awesome. 

I seriously believe that Joe Biden is the best deal maker we’ve had in the White House since LBJ. It’s so funny because Trump called himself a deal maker yet he couldn’t get anything done even with a GOP House and Senate. Biden’s got divided government and yet he keeps getting stuff done. It’s truly impressive. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I seriously believe that Joe Biden is the best deal maker we’ve had in the White House since LBJ. It’s so funny because Trump called himself a deal maker yet he couldn’t get anything done even with a GOP House and Senate. Biden’s got divided government and yet he keeps getting stuff done. It’s truly impressive. 

Trumps tax cuts ruined the economy.  Trump didn’t get anything done. 

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He should make a deal with gravity.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

It's a great deal how he killed those 13 marines and left tons of weaponry for the enemy to use against us. Bravo trippy joe.

Biden is such a great negotiator he set records for executive orders. Tim just says things. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden is such a great negotiator he set records for executive orders. Tim just says things. 

I've proven this over and over with actual facts.  Tim literally pulls half the sh*t he posts out of thin air. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

And yet he can outwit McCarthy and the House. 

Sure &  smartest guy he knows is his pedo son

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Sure &  smartest guy he knows is his pedo son

Like pedo dad, like pedo son. Can't wait for the son to start falling down all over the place too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strike said:

I've proven this over and over with actual facts.  Tim literally pulls half the sh*t he posts out of thin air. 

A troll is gonna troll. 

10 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Many people said Joe was so creepy that even Epstein steered clear of him. 

Wow.  Just wow. Imagine that was a Trump kid? 

339,000 jobs added well above the 190,000 that was predicted.

More and more it seems like the years of 2020-like 2024 will be studied in economic classes because so many factors that would traditionally be domino effects into a recession are pulling in opposite directions of each other for a long time. Doesn't mean we won't still hit a recession just that it feels like we've pushed it off a long time. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

More and more it seems like the years of 2020-like 2024 will be studied in economic classes because so many factors that would traditionally be domino effects into a recession are pulling in opposite directions of each other for a long time. Doesn't mean we won't still hit a recession just that it feels like we've pushed it off a long time. 

I think studying the events of the last few years would absolutely be of value.  But in general I do not think it is all that complicated, the causes are easy to find.  COVID is perhaps the most impactful, but we also cannot ignore the simple mistakes in policy. I doubt we could have avoided the damage entirely, but we did not need to make it worse.

The funny think about jobs is that the Fed really works to suppress job creation, when it rises they pay close attention.  Job creation is actually inflationary. I find the dichotomy to be really interesting. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think studying the events of the last few years would absolutely be of value.  But in general I do not think it is all that complicated, the causes are easy to find.  COVID is perhaps the most impactful, but we also cannot ignore the simple mistakes in policy. I doubt we could have avoided the damage entirely, but we did not need to make it worse.

The funny think about jobs is that the Fed really works to suppress job creation, when it rises they pay close attention.  Job creation is actually inflationary. I find the dichotomy to be really interesting. 

I mean obviously COVID has major implications but we are also at this point about 2 years removed from things kind of fully being opened and I would argue probably a year past some of the more obvious aftershocks of it. 

But like some of what happened would clearly point towards- recession. But all the other signs and indicators are pulling the other direction. It doesn't usually happen like that. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

I mean obviously COVID has major implications but we are also at this point about 2 years removed from things kind of fully being opened and I would argue probably a year past some of the more obvious aftershocks of it. 

But like some of what happened would clearly point towards- recession. But all the other signs and indicators are pulling the other direction. It doesn't usually happen like that. 

I submit that the COVID experience has created a shift in people. How they behave seems to be permanently impacted.  The world has changed and the policies will need to evolve with it I guess.

I have seen some of this when hiring people.  

18 hours ago, HellToupee said:

My god this jabroni can’t even stay upright on his pins

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Joe Biden doesn’t deserve credit for these jobs, 

I support President Biden, I think he has done a fine job and I will gladly vote for him again. But we need to stop giving Presidents credit or blame for economic changes that occur in real time during their terms in office. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I submit that the COVID experience has created a shift in people. How they behave seems to be permanently impacted.  The world has changed and the policies will need to evolve with it I guess.

I have seen some of this when hiring people.  

Absolutely....Like I said- it will be fun in another 20 years or so for people to study the economic underpinnings of it all. 

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Joe Biden doesn’t deserve credit for these jobs, 

I support President Biden, I think he has done a fine job and I will gladly vote for him again. But we need to stop giving Presidents credit or blame for economic changes that occur in real time during their terms in office. 

I know. I just like needling the angry people here. And I knew a sensible person like RLLD would engage genuinely on it as well. Everyone wins.