Jump to content
Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Triple double rebound case of Covid.

 

Poor dude doesn't stand a chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't you keep testing positive for MONTHS after you've had it? 

Why is his some kind of special case? Does he test negative and then positive again? 

Maybe the tests have expired. I know most of the "free" tests we got are now expired. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Can't you keep testing positive for MONTHS after you've had it? 

Why is his some kind of special case? Does he test negative and then positive again? 

Maybe the tests have expired. I know most of the "free" tests we got are now expired. 

Because China is making serious threats against the US and nobody wants Biden near all that. He'll have covid until that blows over. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Can't you keep testing positive for MONTHS after you've had it? 

Why is his some kind of special case? Does he test negative and then positive again? 

Maybe the tests have expired. I know most of the "free" tests we got are now expired. 

Yes.  I think I mentioned earlier that Mayo will not test me for 3 months after my recent Covid bout, because a false positive is more likely than another case of it.  If Mayo knows this, Ima guess Biden's medical team knows this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes.  I think I mentioned earlier that Mayo will not test me for 3 months after my recent Covid bout, because a false positive is more likely than another case of it.  If Mayo knows this, Ima guess Biden's medical team knows this.

I am just wondering why they keep calling it a "rebound" or break through case. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I am just wondering why they keep calling it a "rebound" or break through case. 

As others have pointed out, there is a good chance their using it to keep him in the basement, because senile words.

But this brings up a question, perhaps @TimHauckknows:  what is the official CDC guidance on this?  Are they still saying to keep testing after a true positive and to follow the results?  :dunno: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Can't you keep testing positive for MONTHS after you've had it? 

Why is his some kind of special case? Does he test negative and then positive again? 

Maybe the tests have expired. I know most of the "free" tests we got are now expired. 

He did test negative before testing positive again on 7/30, so at that point it was considered a "rebound" case which has been known to happen with Paxlovid.  But not sure why Fox News/Reality think it's a story if he still tested positive today.

 

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

As others have pointed out, there is a good chance their using it to keep him in the basement, because senile words.

But this brings up a question, perhaps @TimHauckknows:  what is the official CDC guidance on this?  Are they still saying to keep testing after a true positive and to follow the results?  :dunno: 

I think CDC is still saying 5 days in general, but they do recommend re-isolating if you get a rebound case after Paxlovid - https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2022/pdf/CDC_HAN_467.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they are keeping Kamala safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I agree with Paul.  There are American enemies worth killing and ones worth keeping alive.  He was in the latter, along with most of the leaders killed or deposed by the cabal of Bush and Obama. 

Anti-Trumper!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2022 at 10:11 PM, Sean Mooney said:

For comparison sake- Saudi Arabia was producing 9 million barrels of oil a day in 2021.

Some reports are Saudi Arabia says nothing would be final until the OPEC meeting in early August, but the Tweet mentioned in the Business Insider article is from the prince.

Yeah, they said no. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

3 times is this considered a dynasty?

Pretty sure it’s really only 2.  Nothingburger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm shocked at this news!     Actually, no - not shocked at all:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Biden IS covid.

That wimpy POS is still testing +.

Biden has had covid for over two weeks now.  🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This motherfucker sits there and tells people today "the manufacturing jobs are coming back, and i always knew they would"

Even after your old boss pounded on the podium and told us they were gone forever?

"POS bullshit politician" should have Bidens picture next to it in the dictionary.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Basement dummy can't even read the teleprompter anymore.

 

 

He always speaks to the public as if living paycheck to paycheck is a quality standard  way of life for them.

It's simply shocking that there are people out there that buy into it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Middle class Joe. What a farce this guys whole life is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, craftsman said:

He always speaks to the public as if living paycheck to paycheck is a quality standard  way of life for them.

It's simply shocking that there are people out there that buy into it.

And lose the glasses already Maverick. This guy is detached from everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, yeah, this Covid thing feels like a ploy to keep him out of the public. What an embarrassing disaster this guy is. Imagine being one of the clowns that actually voted for this vegetable?

🤡

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It isn't going to matter at all come November but this was easily the best week of the Biden presidency to this point. 

Bin-Laden's successor was killed

The bill that seems like it is going to pass that helps cut drug prices (this one can still get stifled by procedures)

Expansion of NATO 

Progress on climate control issues 

The July jobs report was insanely above expectations

Unemployment rate shrank to 3.5%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It isn't going to matter at all come November but this was easily the best week of the Biden presidency to this point. 

Bin-Laden's successor was killed

The bill that seems like it is going to pass that helps cut drug prices (this one can still get stifled by procedures)

Expansion of NATO 

Progress on climate control issues 

The July jobs report was insanely above expectations

Unemployment rate shrank to 3.5%

China pulled out of any climate talks thanks to Pelosi. There is no climate change policy without China. That’s just a fact. And cool, the more NATO expands the more responsibility we have.  Because we are NATO. I don’t think the upside outweighs the downside of that.  The jobs report was welcome and surprising news. Glad the radical Muslim was killed.  Now get his replacement. And  it also showed that Al-Queda is in Afghanistan, despite what they said last year. Measured against every other week of this administration I guess you can count it as a win. Low bar. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

China pulled out of any climate talks thanks to Pelosi. There is no climate change policy without China. That’s just a fact. And cool, the more NATO expands the more responsibility we have.  Because we are NATO. I don’t think the upside outweighs the downside of that.  The jobs report was welcome and surprising news. Glad the radical Muslim was killed.  Now get his replacement. And  it also showed that Al-Queda is in Afghanistan, despite what they said last year. Measured against every other week of this administration I guess you can count it as a win. Low bar. 

It is okay to just say "I agree"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It is okay to just say "I agree"

I agree this is what can be counted as a win for this guy. We didn’t go as backwards as we have in most weeks. But the whole climate thing is pretty much over without China and India.  But they will continue to make solar panels for us and laugh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I agree this is what can be counted as a win for this guy. We didn’t go as backwards as we have in most weeks. But the whole climate thing is pretty much over without China and India.  But they will continue to make solar panels for us and laugh. 

So your position is the US should not try to lead on something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So your position is the US should not try to lead on something?

Let me know when we do.  Seems us leading on any of these issues begins with us agreeing to a weaker position and funding (money laundering) the whole thing.  Or dropping bombs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

It isn't going to matter at all come November but this was easily the best week of the Biden presidency to this point. 

Bin-Laden's successor was killed

The bill that seems like it is going to pass that helps cut drug prices (this one can still get stifled by procedures)

Expansion of NATO 

Progress on climate control issues 

The July jobs report was insanely above expectations

Unemployment rate shrank to 3.5%

And he has been in isolation all week.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

And he has been in isolation all week.

People can still get things done apparently while in isolation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

People can still get things done apparently while in isolation. 

Where’s your sense of humor? 🤡

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

It isn't going to matter at all come November but this was easily the best week of the Biden presidency to this point. 

Bin-Laden's successor was killed

The bill that seems like it is going to pass that helps cut drug prices (this one can still get stifled by procedures)

Expansion of NATO 

Progress on climate control issues 

The July jobs report was insanely above expectations

Unemployment rate shrank to 3.5%

Getting the same jobs back after Biden shut them all down is no great feat. 

Humans can not control the Earth's weather. Terrible waste of a lot of money that will make inflation even worse.

And to pass that bill during a recession makes only people that don't know what's going on happy.

Expansion of NATO. Oh boy. We can pay other's fair share even more now and get nothing back from it. 

You all have a twisted sense of what is "good".

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s amazing someone would come into this thread and boast about a week after a year and a half of disastrous decisions and performance. Very out of touch and embarrassing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, craftsman said:

Getting the same jobs back after Biden shut them all down is no great feat. 

Humans can not control the Earth's weather. Terrible waste of a lot of money that will make inflation even worse.

And to pass that bill during a recession makes only people that don't know what's going on happy.

Expansion of NATO. Oh boy. We can pay other's fair share even more now and get nothing back from it. 

You all have a twisted sense of what is "good".

Thanks Newsmax, er I mean...utilit99

3 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s amazing someone would come into this thread and boast about a week after a year and a half of disastrous decisions and performance. Very out of touch and embarrassing. 

It's amazing someone can have this dumb a take when the person who posted about it said this was the best week of Biden's presidency which implies that not everything has been great to this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×