Sign in to follow this  
DrG

Week 15 Scoop and Play

47 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

The downside of Fournette is that he was a healthy scratch behind McCoy and Vaughn last week, and could have 3 carries for 5 yards and a catch for 7 yards.  If you're starting him, you're hoping that he was a healthy scratch because of being too much of a duplicate of Jones' role--and that with Jones out, Fournette will step into that #1 role--but there's really no guarantee of that.  In fact, if anything, there are signs that it won't be the case (e.g., the healthy scratch).

37 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Yep, Arians was bragging up Vaugn this week. Said he has "come on like gangbusters".

I expect Fournette to lead the way and be a startable flex, but wouldn't be shocked if they give Vaughn a long-awaited look.

Same with Sony....except the Pats are quickly running out of RB's for The Hoodie to jack with. No Harris, no Headburk, White hobbled a bit. If Cam wasn't such a goal line vulture, I would consider Sony an easy call for the flex.

I would agree , I’m leaning more towards flexing Michel, the Pats seem out of options at the rb position. 

I agree with Axe about that healthy scratch, that’s never a good sign. We’ll I have a little bit more time to let this decision eat me up, but I’ll post who I go with , so won’t return with of course I took the right pick, but right now I’m thinking Michel is the better pick. N

Made my final decision l I’m going with Michel. 

Good luck everyone. 

CBS Sports Fantasy Show just reported, Devante Parker, Geseki, and Jakeem Grant are not expected to play. Does this news make Lynn Bowden a Fantasy Playoff hero, or does it hurt him as Belicheck can focus on him? Edit: They are all officially Inactive...

With Zeke out, Tony Pollard is in play if he's available in your league. Not a great matchup, but he should get plenty of work. 

18 hours ago, stonewall said:

Got him flexed in two semi's. We shall see....

https://sports.yahoo.com/damien-harris-down-sony-michel-052937945.html

Lol darn it, I made my the wrong pick, but I still won the two week playoff , but it was close. 

Now it starts again next week. 

I hope you won your games. 

21 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Lol darn it, I made my the wrong pick, but I still won the two week playoff , but it was close. 

Now it starts again next week. 

I hope you won your games. 

Had him subbed in for Gus the Bus, so actually gained half a point in a non-ppr. Close game in that one....need Boswell to outscore Pitt D tomorrow.

Won my other league, so all is good.

Congrats...

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

Had him subbed in for Gus the Bus, so actually gained half a point in a non-ppr. Close game in that one....need Boswell to outscore Pitt D tomorrow.

Won my other league, so all is good.

Congrats...

Thank you. 

And congrats.