mista-j

Dynasty & Keeper League End of Season Snags

For those of you in keeper leagues or dynasty leagues...

Who are you picking up to stash for next year?  I'm thinking in terms of players (on waiver) who are injured or opted out... or players who are backups who are likely to be starters next year.

I'm looking for:  Cortland Sutton, Damien Williams, Tarik Cohen.

Who am I missing?

We keep 7, and I’m pretty locked in on Lamar, Kamara, Gibson, Aiuyk, R. Anderson, Andrews & probably C. Davis.

I’m holding onto some guys like A. Brown, Crowder, Burkhead, M. Williams, Cohen, L. Thomas to see if I can use as trade bait to move up in the draft, or to use in a 2-for-1 to upgrade a couple of my 7 keepers.  Also just picked Hurts up off of waivers in hopes he blows up the last few games.

Damien Williams was the only real guy available that I targeted, but I missed out on him.  I'm in a very deep dynasty league and just picked up Blake Jarwin, Derrius Guice, Tyrell Williams, and Dede Westbrook because hes a UFA and I think he could be a good Cole Beasley type if he ever got with the right team.

why damien williams?  does he take the reins CE-H next season or are you all thinking he has value in a platoon?

2 hours ago, cavern said:

why damien williams?  does he take the reins CE-H next season or are you all thinking he has value in a platoon?

I don't think Hellaire did anything this year to warrant being "the guy" going into next season.  I'm thinking that'll be a camp battle for the starting role.  Sure, they may split carries, but one is more likely to get the bigger workload.  Also, Williams is a better pass catcher... or at least he was thrown the ball more often based on his snap count.

• Like 1

Did KC sign Bell for just this season? 

33 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes.  1 year / $1M.

Ok , thank you. 

Keeper league I was in playoff hunt and dropped my stash for players that might help more this season then next. That was a mistake. I guess you can say I stashed Sutton on IR

Dynasty I grabbed Hurts, DJ Dallas, AJ Dillon, Vaughn, and Pittman Jr. Hoping one might work out. And Sutton on IR in this league as well.