Sign in to follow this  
RabidSeaCows

Flex for 1/2 point PPR

Aiyuk @ Dallas

Woods vs Jets

M. Sanders @ AZ

Or I can bench Diggs @ DEN , which I believe will be a DEF + Run fest blow out, and start 2 of the above.

Assuming that Mullens gets the start, roll Aiyuk and don't look back.

Smash spot

Sanders and Diggs. 

I always favor RBs. So my pick is Sanders, plus rushing QBs always help RBs yardage. 
You know the Eagles game script will be the RPO, which you don’t know how it’s going to go in the other games.

Shanahan usually focuses his offense around one guy and that’s going to be Aiyuk and there is really no one else.Maybe a Wilson game?

Woods has great matchup but could be running heavy game.

I don’t think I would have the stones to bench Diggs for Aiyuk. So just keep Diggs in.

Thanks for all the replies!

On 12/17/2020 at 5:20 AM, Byrdman5 said:

I always favor RBs. So my pick is Sanders, plus rushing QBs always help RBs yardage. 
You know the Eagles game script will be the RPO, which you don’t know how it’s going to go in the other games.

Shanahan usually focuses his offense around one guy and that’s going to be Aiyuk and there is really no one else.Maybe a Wilson game?

Woods has great matchup but could be running heavy game.

I don’t think I would have the stones to bench Diggs for Aiyuk. So just keep Diggs in.

Well I see Diggs getting 6 catches for 68 yards but no TD. Maybe I'll bench Diggs and Start Aiyuk and Sanders... I am favored to win so that would mean I stay with the guys with higher  floors...but that's no fun, lol

4 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Thanks for all the replies!

Well I see Diggs getting 6 catches for 68 yards but no TD. Maybe I'll bench Diggs and Start Aiyuk and Sanders... I am favored to win so that would mean I stay with the guys with higher  floors...but that's no fun, lol

Hope your Diggs projection is right I’m playing against him! Good luck on your decision. Tough choices

19 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Well I see Diggs getting 6 catches for 68 yards but no TD. Maybe I'll bench Diggs and Start Aiyuk and Sanders

Good luck with whatever you decide. Would be Diggs/Aiyuk for me.

https://www.espn.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/37505/bills-stephon-diggs-set-up-to-shred-broncos-secondary